Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Seem like there is a stampede for air purifier around. Quite a number of my friends ask me about the purifier when I posted I bought one from Amazon last night.

I just share here in case anyone looking for it.

Link to Amazon Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier (I think most deliver to Singapore)

Honeywell Pure HEPA Round Air Purifier, 50150-N (I bought this for my living room)

51D228TA9FL._SL110_.jpg

Honeywell 50250-S 99.97% Pure HEPA Round Air Purifier (A bigger version from what I bought)

51GCX1SGHQL._SL110_.jpg

Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier, 17000 (This is very popular after Ong endorse it. Currently OOS from Amazon. Only 3rd party seller. U may want to wait for stock to come)

41QD1HKC2SL._SL110_.jpg

Honeywell Compact Air Purifier with Permanent HEPA Filter, HHT-011 (A small compact purifier that u can put on yr bedpost.)

41os%2BK06dPL._SL110_.jpg

Hi Kim, I'm looking for one too, so which one is more suitable for living hall? Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Go for 50150/50250 if living room. 17000 & below good for bedroom.

For 50150 vs 50250, the latter coverage is widen, hepa filter changeable, the former equipped with fixed non-changeable hepa filter.

On the topic of Haze, I bought three of these ceiling fans from a shop at Joo Seng Road:

http://www.amasco.com.sg/product.aspx?pID=162&scID=34

The design is nothing to shout about but the description caught my attention when I purchased them five months ago:

- The all-new Nano series features the latest technology that emits Far Infrared Rays (FIR) and negative ions. It ionizes and activates water molecules in our cells and blood thus improving our blood circulation and health conditions. This technology can assure the purification of the air around us, preventing bacteria growth and eliminating bad odour.

I am sure it will not work as well as the honeywell purifiers but every little helps? :)

For a $200 ceiling fan I think it works rather well, I use the one in the living room all the time when I am alone (and switch on the 18k btu aircon when I have guests,around). It's not noisy at all when I switch the speed to 2 (or 3 occasionally)

Kinda regretted changing my mind about installing one of the fan in my room for fear that I might not used to having a ceiling fan right above the bed..

Edited by sarah833

Drats, just checked my livingroom size, it's around 590 square feet (inclusive of kitchen, thanks to the open concept that we have -.-")

Anything bigger than honeywell 50250 for my livingroom? LOL. Or 50250 is enough already.

Drats, just checked my livingroom size, it's around 590 square feet (inclusive of kitchen, thanks to the open concept that we have -.-")

Anything bigger than honeywell 50250 for my livingroom? LOL. Or 50250 is enough already.

Ah yo.... Why so big? Buy 2 units of 50250 and put each end lor... Should be more effective.... At least won't stress a single 50250..... :notti:

If u want a bigger unit, u may want to consider getting some brand which is quieter. the honeywells are pretty noisy especially the bigger units.

50250 is more than sufficient to purify the whole living room. Just need to run high mode say 45mins & turns to medium or low after that to maintain. No need to be so KS.

Ah yo.... Why so big? Buy 2 units of 50250 and put each end lor... Should be more effective.... At least won't stress a single 50250..... :notti:

We hacked the kitchen mah. Now become open space. Haha.. Alamak, 1 already so noisy, use two some more -.-"

for me, only when i'm sleeping because i like fresh air (when there's no haze)...i actually only sleep with ac during this hazy period, otherwise, it's the fan for me... :sport-smiley-018:

if u have kids and they're playing for an extended time in a room, probably good to leave it on...

wrt noise levels, it's all subjective...i can sleep with my 17000 in high mode so errr... :dunno:

Edited by dragonnite

For me nowadays, I will on my A/C and purifier 1 hr before bed... So shiok when u climb to bed.... :jammin::jammin:

:notti: shiok hor :jammin:

Done. Order is placed hahaha.. I got 50150 instead. Coz the bigger one is more than 20 pounds and not free shipping to Singapore :P

Now, time to shop for transformer hehe..

back to the amazon channel, my stuff arrived in about 3 packages :notti: this is my first shipment in since amazon announced free shipping to sg for orders above usd125...

lhj1.jpg

Joseph Joseph Glass Worktop Saver, Bottle Top
AcuRite 613 Indoor Humidity Monitor
simplehuman Sensor Pump for Soap or Sanitizer, Brushed Nickel, 13-Ounce

Vinturi Essential Red Wine Aerators, Set of 2

What's not shown in this picture are my 2 Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container - 2-2/5 quart...

There's still rounds 2 and 3, and not forgetting my Honeywell 50250... :notti: