Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

mbr door

IMG_1646-1.jpg

IMG_1643-1.jpg

these handles/locks are given free but we opted to change the colour to gold. the cement floor still havent dry after 2 weeks.

IMG_1647.jpg

so we went to find other kinds of handles and locks. went down again and again to make sure size and colour is correct.

IMG_1652.jpg

hoot!!

IMG_1654.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ooooOOOooooo =)

I also go designsponge.

Yah this spray painting was done very very well.

do u miss your reno and DIY periods? I miss it a lot now.

Settled down and just want to nua.

ok...will be uploading more pics soon.

ooooOOOooooo =)

I also go designsponge.

Yah this spray painting was done very very well.

do u miss your reno and DIY periods? I miss it a lot now.

Settled down and just want to nua.

ok...will be uploading more pics soon.

Erm, I never really DIY... lazy mah. Don't really miss the reno, but I do miss the shopping. Luckily still a couple more things to buy, haha. And we left a couple of things not done, so now still planning to do up a few more things.

Yeah we love our new place too - also super nice to nua at home! But I never really thought my current place is THE ONE (to grown old in) - I'll wait for my MOP to be over and see how. Should be fun applying the stuff I've learnt from this reno to the next place.

Erm, I never really DIY... lazy mah. Don't really miss the reno, but I do miss the shopping. Luckily still a couple more things to buy, haha. And we left a couple of things not done, so now still planning to do up a few more things.

Yeah we love our new place too - also super nice to nua at home! But I never really thought my current place is THE ONE (to grown old in) - I'll wait for my MOP to be over and see how. Should be fun applying the stuff I've learnt from this reno to the next place.

shopping is fun...everyone loves it man. got super good reason to keep shopping.haha!

during reno, everyday is sunday man.

sama sama... want to stay in the current flat as long as possible but will wait after 5 yrs and see how is the economy.

another cement screed wall. this walkway will have a 'fake' wall.

IMG_1668.jpg

kitchen cabinet carcasses came.

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

wardrobe carcasses also.

IMG_1676.jpg

while kitchen look was coming in, we then had more confidence to get these 2 knives to fit the look.

IMG_1684.jpg

we bought some items from ikea. bought this white wardrobe. its because this area will be used for future needs so didnt want carpentry.

IMG_1706.jpg

while fixing up the wardrobe with the ikea guy, i casually asked how can i prolong the lifespan of their products since they use chipboards. He asked me if i got paint and told me to paint all the exposed area of the chipboard. Like this, it will prevent moisture from entering so easily. Took a pic and hope all the silent readers benefit from this. :sport-smiley-018:

i rem those lack shelves also are chipboard...

IMG_1692.jpg

bought ikea beds. really just cant find a simple bed that has the colour that we want.

cant rem what series this is. NYVOLL. the legs were black. we sprayed it gold. and this time we sanded it first.

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

while fixing up the wardrobe with the ikea guy, i casually asked how can i prolong the lifespan of their products since they use chipboards. He asked me if i got paint and told me to paint all the exposed area of the chipboard. Like this, it will prevent moisture from entering so easily. Took a pic and hope all the silent readers benefit from this. :sport-smiley-018:

i rem those lack shelves also are chipboard...

IMG_1692.jpg

At the bottom of the cabinet?

At the bottom of the cabinet?

yap.

as long as its chipboard and its exposed. even their bookshelves. if can, paint the behind.