Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good tips from ikea. I thought the ikea NYVOLL has boring square wooden legs, did you buy the legs and fit them to the bedframe? Looks nice!

oh the legs came together with the bed frame. original colour is black.

Hi XTR,

How do you paint the chalkboard wall? You paint directly on the wall or need to fix up a wooden board then paint over it?

TIA :yamseng:

there are chalkboard paints that you can buy from home fix shops. U can paint directly on walls. of course make sure the wall is smooth first. There is no need for any wooden board.

Really salute you! So many DIY which I don't think I will be able to do or do it as nicely as you. Show more pic, please.

thanks! tried my best. can always be better. yah will show more pics soon...

kitchen cabinets in the process

IMG_1711.jpg

covering rubbish chute

IMG_1713.jpg

built in oven n microwave

IMG_1712.jpg

another view from window

IMG_1714.jpg

Did Alan provide you the wardrobe handles free? :D

YAH free !

Actually he provided those basic simple designs but i requested for these LONG ones. They dont come cheap. iirc, its about $80 each long handle cuz its 2m long stainless steel. I really cant rem the price..i just know its not cheap. During final payment, he didnt charge me extra as hidden costs.

YAH free !

Actually he provided those basic simple designs but i requested for these LONG ones. They dont come cheap. iirc, its about $80 each long handle cuz its 2m long stainless steel. I really cant rem the price..i just know its not cheap. During final payment, he didnt charge me extra as hidden costs.

So nice of him! I asked my contractor to do handle bars for my kitchen cabinet, he said must top up. Even we proposed buying the handles outside and requested the carpenter to help us, the contractor said got to pay for labor costs. So stingy!

oh the legs came together with the bed frame. original colour is black.

there are chalkboard paints that you can buy from home fix shops. U can paint directly on walls. of course make sure the wall is smooth first. There is no need for any wooden board.

thanks! tried my best. can always be better. yah will show more pics soon...

cool...steady bopipi...bro. Thanks for the advice. :yamseng:

YAH free !

Alan is suck a nice guy huh... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

yap.

as long as its chipboard and its exposed. even their bookshelves. if can, paint the behind.

If paint chipboard won't easy kena mould?

So nice of him! I asked my contractor to do handle bars for my kitchen cabinet, he said must top up. Even we proposed buying the handles outside and requested the carpenter to help us, the contractor said got to pay for labor costs. So stingy!

cuz they want to "eat" more money from u. normally these contractors rather u dont have handles because it will lower their profit

XTR, Can check with u, how is the brick wall holding up? In terms of maintainece.. is it veri difficult to maintain ??

brick wall is ok ah. if u are thinking that it might crumble and drop bits then do not worry. its really solid.

there is nth to maintain... not much dust because the depression not as deep as craft stones.

Alan is suck a nice guy huh... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

i am also a bit shocked. how come he never charge me for the extras when we made the final payment. he can easily ask for $240.

If paint chipboard won't easy kena mould?

oh, get those anti fungal paint. it should be better to have the chipboard protected from water moisture in the air. mould will grow when its really moist.