XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

Ok bros and sis, here is the contact.

35 Tannery rd, Tannery blk, #10-10 Ruby Industrial Complex. Singapore 347740

Tel- 68412988

HP-97332930

Andrew Chew

they have a few other kind of arms.

Thanks. Didn't know there got sell mirrors and tv wall bracket. I can also buy tv wall bracket there.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

almost ending the end of the reno... was glad a lot of things were turning out fine with 1 or 2 minor problems that were rectified. before i forget, it was lucky we went down to monitor the chemical washing. the indian workers came and cleaned from 8-11pm. and because no supervisors were around, they didnt really clean up well. I simply called up alan for their direct supervisor's hp and inform him. Then they cleaned up the flat properly.

ok more pics.

so put up some shelves which can be taken off next time if i want. I wanna say that while i do the manual labour, measurements and technical issues, my wife did the design and colour coordination. You will see her work later on =)

IMG_1820.jpg

ok revisit this linkway to the mbr.

IMG_1668.jpg

we added in a plain gypsum board here to be our secret door to mbr from study room. It will be painted white. I dont have the pictures after it has been painted. the hinges on the right were later boxed up.

IMG_1819.jpg

this is a pic painting the white 'door' that will is suppose to look like white wall. we are standing in the mbr painting the door.

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

Thanks. Didn't know there got sell mirrors and tv wall bracket. I can also buy tv wall bracket there.

omg i got your posts mixed up. sry the Tannery Blk is for the SANUS TV WALL MOUNT.

for the mirror location its...

POLYTECHNIC GLASS FACTORY

blk 1050 eunos ave 7

#01 - 139

I chose them because at least the lady boss was kind enough to ask me how can she help me. There are other mirror makers there but they seem interested in dealing with single small transactions.

omg i got your posts mixed up. sry the Tannery Blk is for the SANUS TV WALL MOUNT.

for the mirror location its...

POLYTECHNIC GLASS FACTORY

blk 1050 eunos ave 7

#01 - 139

I chose them because at least the lady boss was kind enough to ask me how can she help me. There are other mirror makers there but they seem interested in dealing with single small transactions.

Haha...No worries. I asked because I sense something is not right, but maybe I was wrong. Hahaha..

Haha...No worries. I asked because I sense something is not right, but maybe I was wrong. Hahaha..

lucky you ask or i would have send u to a wrong place. paiseh.

Hihi,

Yeah... I like this kind of miner's lamp, but so far dun see much (or any) in local shops. :(

How about your pendant light in the living area, the ones near your track lights? You got them online too? Can share where you get them?

I am still sourcing for my lightings... super :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Thanks!

BTW, you place is looking really good. Wish my place will turn up half as nice as yours. @praying@.

hi renotm, sg dont have. i got it through ebay. u sure u like this kind? its old but surely with a story. :thumbs up:

Hihi,

Yeah... I like this kind of miner's lamp, but so far dun see much (or any) in local shops. :(

How about your pendant light in the living area, the ones near your track lights? You got them online too? Can share where you get them?

I am still sourcing for my lightings... super :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Thanks!

BTW, you place is looking really good. Wish my place will turn up half as nice as yours. @praying@.

I can help to answer that. That lamp was from IKEA, i also bought 1. It doesn't look like an Ikea product, does it? Haha

here it is

Catalina Lighting Pte Ltd

560 GEYLANG ROAD, Singapore 389510

p: 67426516, 67420981 f: 67426443

this will save u lots of time. i walked geylang and balestier and jalan besar 3 times and only found a few shops that sell spot lights for these big cone shaped ES bulbs at a reasonable price. I am using outdoor spotlight. 22W.

So far this is the cheapest that i have found. Once you go down check it out and compare with other shops, could you pls pm me if you have found a lighting shop that has a cheaper price than theirs? Can mah? Help out each other.

How much did you buy it? We saw one at No. 1 Lighting at 673 Geylang Rd selling at $45, but we were not sure whether the diameter is wide enough for the ES bulb - it is 9cm wide. Is it cheaper than Catalina?

Edited by ValerieLow

Thanks!!!! After you told me, I went to ikea's website to check it out! Cool! so many designs I like! I definitely need to go down to ikea to take a look at the actual products!!! :yamseng:

I can help to answer that. That lamp was from IKEA, i also bought 1. It doesn't look like an Ikea product, does it? Haha

yah, valerie already helped answer. its from Ikea. they have some nice ones so of course u got to go check it out. you got a reno blog too right? i m sure the advices other homemakers will help you. just keep asking around ok? we also were very clueless about everything.

ya! no one who visited my home knew it was from ikea. kakakakaka. u bought 1? 2? using as dining lights too?

How much did you buy it? We saw one at No. 1 Lighting at 673 Geylang Rd selling at $45, but we were not sure whether the diameter is wide enough for the ES bulb - it is 9cm wide. Is it cheaper than Catalina?

AH! i found my receipt. the spotlight + the 25W energy saving = $42 :sport-smiley-004:

saw an old quotation from balestier. the same combi but only 19W and it costs $55.

money suc-kers.

Thanks!!!! After you told me, I went to ikea's website to check it out! Cool! so many designs I like! I definitely need to go down to ikea to take a look at the actual products!!! :yamseng:

but not all are nice la. must go to the lighting shops also to see see which they will have a wider range. problem is the price. so u will need to take down the prices.

finally the solid work top came.

the worker doing the buffing to make it shiny. omg make sure you tell them to cover every single item in the kitchen and even living room. there is a lot a lot a lot x100 of fine dust. COVER everything!

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

running water to test flow in sink

IMG_1880.jpg

below is our shoe cabinet. wanted to do a crate design initially but frigginfushcia designed a better idea of adding in mirrors. so the credit is hers.

our contractor charged us by per feet so make sure u get your money's worth by making the cabinets more difficult to make.

IMG_1727.jpg