Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

I totally agree that these towels are very poor absorbers. I bought these towels at nearby hardware shop to do cleaning, and the cloth cannot absorb the water.

ah crap right...both of us kena conned. thought it was good cloth.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ah crap right...both of us kena conned. thought it was good cloth.

actually most of the new cloth are like that. have to "season" it first than will absorb well.. haha.. but by the time season.. it's time to change a new cloth... :sport-smiley-004:

testing out the lights in the kitchen. t5 on top and underneath of top cabinets.

for the spotlights, the lighting is way way brighter. iphone didnt capture properly.

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

Love ur silver laminates, which brand is that?

i also search high and low for the tv swivel that can go up down left right and can take a 60".

i found mine in SLT for $160. where did you get yours?

it's sole job is to say good morning to you every day :)

:D hahaha :D

i also search high and low for the tv swivel that can go up down left right and can take a 60".

i found mine in SLT for $160. where did you get yours?

mine is this black version

Sanus wall mount. Its $380...but check out the swivel/ pan.

http://electronics.productwiki.com/sanus-vmaa18/

Tilt: 5.00° / - 15.00°

Swivel: 90.00° / - 90.00°

Pan: 90.00° / - 90.00°

Roll: 6.00° / - 6.00°

edit : got it from the sanus distributor. called up here and there to find who was the one carrying this product. its some office in genting lane.

Edited by XTR

I like the idea of having mirror in kitchen. It lengthens the kitchen, looks more spacious.

wow, when i posted the pic i forgot to talk about the mirror and u noticed it. yah i wanted to share about this mirror. we never buy the mirror from alan. its a nearly top to bottom wall mirror and it should be very costly. $200-400??

height x width is 2.15m by 0.92m. Chose this height because it can just nice fit into our lift so no need pay extra for carrying up each floor. We bought 3 of such mirrors and each costs $120. I walked into eunos industrial area until i found a mirror maker and just requested them to make for me individual pieces. And the delivery charges is sexy man. Only $30 for the 3 mirrors. Too %%@$@!$!@ cheap. You must know that to carry one mirror will need 2-3 person and if the weight is not well balanced for such a length, the middle can snap very easily.

alan's carpenters then very kindly helped me put it up for free (they were suppose to stop work after 6pm) and they had to use some special "mirror-biting" glue to stick to the wall which i still dno what it is. its **** **** **** heavy and wobbly. To thank them, i took them to Ichiban and ordered set meals for each of them. (later on they helped me with 2 more even HARDER projects!!).

So below is a picture of a mirror in the kitchen that has helped lengthen the feel while one is cooking or washing.

IMG_1827.jpg

on the day, the hob was also installed

IMG_1828.jpg

XTR, can you share with me the contact where you get your mirror? I am looking for one, but not sure where to find. We are also afraid if ask the contractor to do, it may easily cost $300-400 for that length.

Hi, can pm me the contact for swivel arm? Thanks!

for this one, i had to find the direct distro because its just not in the market anymore. whats so good about this is that it can swivel left right up down and take the weight of the bigger range of screens. i think those in the market right now can only turn left and right. correct me if i am wrong.

IMG_1771.jpg

Edited by renotm

lights in study and living room up. track lights in living room and kitchen is nth new.

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

using energy saving spotlights. good thing about track lights is that these can be turned any direction to spotlight any part in the room.

It's so hard to find a spot light holder that can fit those cone shaped energy saving bulbs, can you PM me where did you get those lights from?

[quote name='XTR' timestamp='1334394706' post='709039'

mine is this black version

Sanus wall mount. Its $380...but check out the swivel/ pan.

http://electronics.productwiki.com/sanus-vmaa18/

Tilt: 5.00° / - 15.00°

Swivel: 90.00° / - 90.00°

Pan: 90.00° / - 90.00°

Roll: 6.00° / - 6.00°

edit : got it from the sanus distributor. called up here and there to find who was the one carrying this product. its some office in genting lane.

Hi, first time posting.

Like your sanus wall mount. Kindly tell me where you bought your

swivel arm. Thanks

XTR, can you share with me the contact where you get your mirror? I am looking for one, but not sure where to find. We are also afraid if ask the contractor to do, it may easily cost $300-400 for that length.

Hi, first time posting.

Like your sanus wall mount. Kindly tell me where you bought your

swivel arm. Thanks

Ok bros and sis, here is the contact.

35 Tannery rd, Tannery blk, #10-10 Ruby Industrial Complex. Singapore 347740

Tel- 68412988

HP-97332930

Andrew Chew

they have a few other kind of arms.

It's so hard to find a spot light holder that can fit those cone shaped energy saving bulbs, can you PM me where did you get those lights from?

here it is

Catalina Lighting Pte Ltd

560 GEYLANG ROAD, Singapore 389510

p: 67426516, 67420981 f: 67426443

this will save u lots of time. i walked geylang and balestier and jalan besar 3 times and only found a few shops that sell spot lights for these big cone shaped ES bulbs at a reasonable price. I am using outdoor spotlight. 22W.

So far this is the cheapest that i have found. Once you go down check it out and compare with other shops, could you pls pm me if you have found a lighting shop that has a cheaper price than theirs? Can mah? Help out each other.

Love ur silver laminates, which brand is that?

revo, i didnt take note of the brand. It was in standard booklet of laminates given by my contractor.

i am sure almost all contractors have that booklet.

sry cant help more here.