Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Ya, it is tough. I had a big struggles letting them go.... but the other 2 are too risky to be with my kids..

I think i saw ur ad for room rental in the internet hehehe

heee all renteds out le.. =D

Now i m dinking if i should take 1 room for small tuition group not...

Just quited my job as a school teacher =D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
heee all renteds out le.. =D

Now i m dinking if i should take 1 room for small tuition group not...

Just quited my job as a school teacher =D

I think the money will be easier in room rental :) My wife is also a full time tutor. :)

I have gone into the wrong track from the beginning,

Gonne walk from the beginning again if wanna continue...

Hmm.. Tutty de $ is better bah.. depends on how u see it bahh..

I find tutty de man zu gan.. is very different from teaching a class as a whole..

I prefer a more personalise form of approach =D

Been teaching tutty for about 8 years le...

=D

Maybe she too lazy, hahaha dat why low return..ops... mayeb next time u ppls can start a joint venture for group tuition next time..

I have gone into the wrong track from the beginning,

Gonne walk from the beginning again if wanna continue...

I find tutty de man zu gan.. is very different from teaching a class as a whole..

I prefer a more personalise form of approach =D

Been teaching tutty for about 8 years le...

=D

Haha, icic. Well, it's never too late to start again. :) Jiayou!

Too quiet here...kick things up abit, I AM GETTING MY KEYS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats

where? where? where? :dribble:

quick, tell us where's your lovenest :)

Ya, i am getting Homely Image for my reno and my location is at Bukit Gombak. Looking forward to getting the keys. My 2nd appt is actually on the 3rd week, but the seller had allow us to get the keys to start out reno first. Hopefully all goes well.. any recommendation for places selling Zen style furniture? I been to the ZEN at sungei kadut, but i think it is too expensive for me :(

Ya, i am getting Homely Image for my reno and my location is at Bukit Gombak. Looking forward to getting the keys. My 2nd appt is actually on the 3rd week, but the seller had allow us to get the keys to start out reno first. Hopefully all goes well.. any recommendation for places selling Zen style furniture? I been to the ZEN at sungei kadut, but i think it is too expensive for me :(

Barang barang counted Zen not?

I go there for Balinese idea lahh.. =p

I saw there is a sale..

i was looking at a day bed and was given a lower special price, lower den the price tag showing de...

You can try your luck at Marina Square..

Cool, ur sellers very nice. :) Haha, that's the first place I though of for Zen furniture. Hmm, yah, like wat Hiera said, some of Barang Barang's stuff can b counted as Zen style bah. Or can try Natural Living. They have some wood furniture that can be used in a zen setting too. :)

Think there's a shop in Holland Village that sells such furniture too. Don't know where exactly, but rem got a forumner got a v nice lighted wood coffee table from there.

Cool, nice to see so many post this morning... ok, i am in a sticky situation. I basically hack and redo the WHOLE em, and i got less then a month. :( And i have yet to buy my stuff (bath tub, WC, etc...) Now i m getting worried.. u guys think 4 weeks is enough?