Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

È renovation my inlaw doin is partial only.a well known id quoted 17k+.ah soon quoted 12k flat.

È savings b more substantial if renovate whole flat.nw waiting c his wkmanship on my inlaw flat.hehe.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

666, maybe u should update the reno on behalf of your ILs. we have a Ah Soon Club on FB! and also there is a spreadsheet on the works uncle soon is doing for us.

Heheh... U scare me, tot u so fast do ur own place... Hows ur tenant so far? any more kutu?

just4this,

Den i guess u gonna love this town, there is a pet shop foot steps away from ur block and obedience class also..

I walk my Dachshund regularly round the neighbourhood. =D

Wah lau.got ah soon fan club in facebook ah.

Do they show his wkmanship pic?tink better wait 4 him gimme è quotation in english.nw he scribbled in chinese,my chinese f9 type.dunno wat he write,he scold me in è quote oso i dunno.haha

Anyway had a problem communicate 2 him since he dun understd eng.either tok 2 him in broken chinese and hokkien or sign language.

Lucky il renovation str 4ward,if my house say wanna do wiw i oso dunno hw 2 xplain 2 him.

Yah, someone created the fan club on FB. Hehe...

worksmanship wise, unclw will usually ask u to visit the few houses that he is doing and want you to go and have a look at it.

The english quote will take a while cos he will ask his son to type thus there will be some delay. so far a few of us are willing to go with his chinese version rather than waiting for the english quote to be ready.

I juz became a fan of ah soon group...really nice reno.

Im wondering sometimes how to convey the designs I want to him. Sometimes pic might not illustrate wat I want too.

He already took the floor plan & a copy of my IL IC. I ask him whether to pay deposit 1st or not, he say no, dont pay so easily. I do the work 1st & u pay accordingly.

He told me 2day will send the quotation 2 my IL 2 sign..knowing him, mayb not 2day,muz chase him later i guess.

He also went to show me a flat nearby he was renovating but cant see much except tiling works was completed.

Hehehe, I think the fan club has an excel spreadsheet some where for ah soon clients to update. :) Did u update for ur ILs? :P

Wah, sounds like ur designs are quite complicated. Even pics also cannot convey? But looking at others' nice nice reno, I think ah soon should be able to do what you want. There are some designs that look really good in ah soon's clients' blogs.

Funny..this thread is kinda quiet ... is it normally the case?

If u realise, it is more crowded during office hours =D

Yes indeed, office hours will get more replies :)

666, need my help to translate? I am trying to meet uncle today at noon, I can help you translate if you do not mind :)

Ya..of coz I dont mind..can u ask him abt Tampines St 22 Blk 278 quote?

He say will email me but then...i nvr give him my email address leh..hehe

My inlaw got headache on how he want the toilet to be, which tiles to choose..hehe.

My inlaw got headache on how he want the toilet to be, which tiles to choose..hehe.

Haha, tell ur ILs that the headache is the fun part. heheheh

U can email me to juke_box_21@hotmail.com

Usually he get his son to email, but uncle will forget. So we need to call him and remind him. I ask him for u if he never fly me aeroplane today. For tiles, I can't remember who, but try avoid choosing those that are too rough with some groove on the tiles as it traps the soap and shampoo making the tiles look white after a while.

Tampines near my place leh....so the one he brought you to see tiling is at Pasir Ris? He has several units in the east too.

Cos mine only tilings done.

Hi all EM owers,

Long time no see.. have not been logging in for almost 6mths..

Greeting a big "Hello" here.

Is Hello 88 still ard?