Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

congrats! Congrats! still happy and excited...i know the feeling. Even my 2nd home, owning an EM is like realising my childhood dream...so happy too!

Ya, owning a EM is so ......... wonderful.. But can you guys list down the advantage of a EM over a normal EA? Or disadvantage?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
congrats! Congrats! still happy and excited...i know the feeling. Even my 2nd home, owning an EM is like realising my childhood dream...so happy too!

Its my childhood dream too!

I remb visit a family fren who used to stay in an EM b4 he further upgraded...

I even tell my Mummy, I wanna get it when i grow it.. =p

Hi Hiera,

Have u gotten a EM too? Actually we have gotten a BTO's 4rm which will only be ready in 3 yrs' time, but now that with the resale mkt gg lower and that we managed to find a EM near my inlaw's place, we cancelled our bto and apply for resale instead. Oso, have 3 couple friends who have gotten EM, went to c c and sorta got inspired...

Familyof4 & Angel88, went to c c ur t-blogs, very nice and cozy, hope that my home will be as nice as urs. ;) Angel88, luvv the yellow bird with cage on the wall and the sticker on the kitchen's glass door, very personallised stamp hoh... familyof4, tried calling uncle soon today, got diverted to voicemail instead, maybe his biz so good liao, weekend switched off hp... neh-mind, will try calling 2mr..

Hi Hiera,

Have u gotten a EM too? Actually we have gotten a BTO's 4rm which will only be ready in 3 yrs' time, but now that with the resale mkt gg lower and that we managed to find a EM near my inlaw's place, we cancelled our bto and apply for resale instead. Oso, have 3 couple friends who have gotten EM, went to c c and sorta got inspired...

Yeah, got my childhood dream come true =D

what about teenage dream? waterfront bunglow? :rolleyes:

Teenage Dream was a Bai Ma Wang Zi...

Hahhaa

My dream now would be to own a GTR =p

Teenage Dream was a Bai Ma Wang Zi...

Hahhaa

My dream now would be to own a GTR =p

still got time to look for a WHITE horse - most of them can afford a $270k GTR :notti::P

wah...this i also dream lor...but not easy leh...GTR still possible.

theres a old saying

BORN poor = not our fault

Not marrying a rich gal/guy is 100000% our fault.

:rolleyes:

Felixp

Thanks! Hee, I love the birds and kitchen words too! Now the place still abit bare, cuz no paintings/pictures yet. Still slowly finding and wondering if should custom make with some pics of ours. :)

4-5 months will go by super fast. In the blink of an eye, you'll have the keys and starting ur reno. Another blink, you'll be shifting in liao. :)

Phew... i had finally setter on my ID/contractor (Homely Image/Jackson) till date he is the only one that is able to accommodate to my budget ( thou still burst it, but i believe that he has given me the best) compared to otheer ID that i had spoken to.

Familyof 4,

Thanks for ur recommendation on Ah soon, but he is too busy with his project on hand and is unable to take on mine. You must have gave him too much recommendation, hahaha. :D

Edited by just4this

Phew... i had finally setter on my ID/contractor (Homely Image/Jackson) till date he is the only one that is able to accommodate to my budget ( thou still burst it, but i believe that he has given me the best) compared to otheer ID that i had spoken to.

Familyof 4,

Thanks for ur recommendation on Ah soon, but he is too busy with his project on hand and is unable to take on mine. You must have gave him too much recommendation, hahaha. :D

Glad u had settled on your ID. Do start a t-blog and share with us pics ok? :)

My MBR toilet also too small, so no bathtub. Plus hubby says bathtub will send the water bills to another height, thus its a strict no-no for me :(

Yoz, my MBR can put bathtub, but I didn't put. Didn't wana waste $ on water bills, and didn't wana clean the tub after every bath. But the previous owner did have one. So thought to post the pics to show u.

MBRtoiletleftBefore.jpgMBRtoiletbathtubBefore.jpg

Left and Right side of the MBR toilet (taken from the entrance of the toilet)

Hope it helps.