Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

ya corner unit.

Hello88, U sound so sad to hear that have sold your EM. I liked your kitchen v much and got a lot of tips from your previous postings. I love the feature wall where Mother Mary status was. It looks so serene.

Where is your new place? Hope u settle in soon.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah, if I'm to leave such a nice place, I'll be very sad too. Ur EM looks very cozy and has a very homely feel. Think ur buyers really very lucky to get ur EM; can see that u've taken good care of the place.

Ur layout really reminds me of mine, lots of places the same. :)

wow...very very well-maintained! THink your buyer can retain quite a number of stuff!

Hope u will enjoy your new place too! I saw that your balcony wall has tiles too...is it really needed?

Hello88, U sound so sad to hear that have sold your EM. I liked your kitchen v much and got a lot of tips from your previous postings. I love the feature wall where Mother Mary status was. It looks so serene.

Where is your new place? Hope u settle in soon.

ya quite sad as it was the only flat that we did major overhaul (99% excluding staircase railings) and that's a great amount of $ to us.

anyway, we have moved on and new place is less than 2 bus stops away so its still Hougang. Ha, its Hougang all the way for me and I do wonder whether I'll have a chance to move away from Hougang which I doubt so. Anyway, we like our new place with 4 bedrooms. The boz are happy without the staircase as everything is within 1 floor and they are happy with sleeping on beds same like me and hubby. Its been ages since we last owned a bed. My girl was still looking for the staircases when we first moved in :P

Wah, if I'm to leave such a nice place, I'll be very sad too. Ur EM looks very cozy and has a very homely feel. Think ur buyers really very lucky to get ur EM; can see that u've taken good care of the place.

Ur layout really reminds me of mine, lots of places the same. :)

ya, took great care especially the laminated flooring and no food on 2nd floor STRICTLY.

Edited by hello88

wow...very very well-maintained! THink your buyer can retain quite a number of stuff!

Hope u will enjoy your new place too! I saw that your balcony wall has tiles too...is it really needed?

buyer only gave the unit a new coat of paint and moved in. Some of the new cabinets were done up less than a year ago. Depends on the theme of your place and also whether u want the walls to be tiled or without. Hubby wanted it so we did it half way. One side with a curved and the other just straight.

any one has done awning or windows shutter with sunshade? I sent a request but no response!!!

Or do u guys have contacts to share with me? The current quote that I had is quite high so just want to have another quote.

hi all,

just got my keys to my EM at Yishun ST 22 on 1 Apr.

reno is ongoing now, hopefully can move in by end may. :sport-smiley-004:

am looking for bathroom accessories, stove and cooker hob. would appreciate any recommendations on where to get them from.

cheers.

Just realized that we all missed this post! Welcome trashley to the EM kakis, and congrates congrates. How's ur reno coming along?

any one has done awning or windows shutter with sunshade? I sent a request but no response!!!

Or do u guys have contacts to share with me? The current quote that I had is quite high so just want to have another quote.

Unfortunately, I have none. But just to share, a EM owner once told me that she regretted doing those aluminium roller shutters from the top, cuz when she closes them halfway, they'll keep banging against the rails when the wind blow, and it's really very irritating. So if possible, don't do tat k? :P

Hi guys,

I am due for my 1st appoinment on 12 may. already been actively searching for reno stuff for a month.

I realise that ID can cost so much more. and ID has so many hidden costs...Alot of ID can't even come up with qoutes on time, not well prepared for presentation....etc..

Oh, btw my new place will be at Ubi Ave 1.

Have met up with many ID and contractors...I think I will give the masonary, carpentry and painting jobs to 1 main contractor(good and cheap). Windows and doors to manufacturer. electrical to an electrician.

need some help here...

1)Anybody here got good lobang for wash basin, toilet bowl, kitchen stove and hob?

Thinking of using Rassland toilet stuff...are they durable?

2)I went around searching for a top track wood frame with glass sliding for my balcony(4.7m). I got qoutes for 3k plus very heart pain to spend so much for a balcony door. Any1 got a cheaper alternative?

3)Anybody has a good n cheap contractor for windows and doors?

Thanks

A million!

Congrates congrates on ur purchase! How's the search coming along? :)

Unfortunately, I have none. But just to share, a EM owner once told me that she regretted doing those aluminium roller shutters from the top, cuz when she closes them halfway, they'll keep banging against the rails when the wind blow, and it's really very irritating. So if possible, don't do tat k? :P

oh, so how do i block the rain? those roller blinds?

Congrates congrates on ur purchase! How's the search coming along? :)

many contractors are shaking legs, so got more bargaining power. i am getting a contractor who normaly does private property to reno my place. He knows his stuff. kinda impress by him.very competitive pricing compared to ah soon....a former electonics engineer turned contractor..ha

fengshui yesterday...was told i would only stay 7 years..ha

many contractors are shaking legs, so got more bargaining power. i am getting a contractor who normaly does private property to reno my place. He knows his stuff. kinda impress by him.very competitive pricing compared to ah soon....a former electonics engineer turned contractor..ha

fengshui yesterday...was told i would only stay 7 years..ha

Poh, most importantly you are comfotable with the person handling your project :) Glad you found someone u like...probably can start a t-blog and share with us the reno too!

Poh, most importantly you are comfotable with the person handling your project :) Glad you found someone u like...probably can start a t-blog and share with us the reno too!

Mrs Lim, hey can share with me your final quotation and the things that you do?