Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow, very lucky indeed. Is it near to the mall? How's the reno?

Not really near the mall...it's closer to Ngee Ann Sec and TPJC...opposite Tampines Mart where MsDonald's is :)

Hi all EMers,

I am new here, but gg to be a EMer soon. hehe. Is on the way to getting a 12 yr old EM in woodlands. Any1 also getting a woodlands EM?

Anyway, my EM has a horizontal roof built at the balcony by the previous owner. We are thinking of hacking the roof and building the roller shutters as it seems more spacious and airy that way... any comments? Any1 know how the hacking and the installation of the rollwer shutters will cost?? =p

Hi all EMers,

I am new here, but gg to be a EMer soon. hehe. Is on the way to getting a 12 yr old EM in woodlands. Any1 also getting a woodlands EM?

Anyway, my EM has a horizontal roof built at the balcony by the previous owner. We are thinking of hacking the roof and building the roller shutters as it seems more spacious and airy that way... any comments? Any1 know how the hacking and the installation of the rollwer shutters will cost?? =p

Hi Felixp, welcome to the club :)

I am doing shutter, but mine was w/o hacking of the roofing, so I do not know how much that hacking will cost u. Howver, i sourced my own guy doing it for me @ $3k. few hundred bucks cheaper from the other 2 who quoted me. PM me if you would like to have the contact :)

Hi Felixp, welcome to the club :)

I am doing shutter, but mine was w/o hacking of the roofing, so I do not know how much that hacking will cost u. Howver, i sourced my own guy doing it for me @ $3k. few hundred bucks cheaper from the other 2 who quoted me. PM me if you would like to have the contact :)

Hi,i am clueless of this roller shutter that i see u ppl are toking abt. Any pics to show??

Hi familyof4,

Thanks for your fast respone. I guess hacking wont be cheap and adding the shutter costs will be quite a high amount. Hmm... think we will then stick with the 'roof'.. =)

Hi Just4this,

U can go to this website - http://sunshade.sg/roll_down_shutter.php , referred to at previous posts.

Btw, need some opinion... we dun plan to do alot of renovations, basically -

1. Kitchen + Tiles

2. 3 x Toilets

3. Wall painting

4. The existing owners hacked a wall at the end of the living room to connect the Kitchen with the living room - we want to rebuild this wall, maybe by building cabinets.

5. Lightings

6. Polishing marble & parque flooring

Any slightest idea on how much it will cost us and any good contractor to recommend? Thanks in advance

Hi Felixp,

Can consider my contractor, Mr. Yeak. He's a very responsible contractor, with reasonable pricing. His contacts can be found at Rondy's signature. Alternatively, Uncle Soon is another good contractor, and has been recommended by several forumners. :)

Hi Angel81,

Thanks Thanks. U have Uncle Soon's contact? Where can i find it? Hehe, sorry, I have bee reading the previously till i blur liao, may have missed the contact.

Btw, Angel81, did u get a FSM to go c c ur place before u start the renovation?

Soli, dun have Uncle Soon's contacts. Maybe u can check with either Pinkpetter or familyof4. Both of them use Uncle Soon. :)

Nope, didn't engage a FSM previously. If you wish to engage one, maybe u can check with chronograph. I heard from him that his FSM is good. :)

I heard my name! Hehe...Pm-ed you Felixp. But Uncle super busy...u can let me know where u stay and what sorta room type, I will ask him to handle your project if he can.

Hi hi Familyof4,

Happy Vesak Day!

Thanks, gotten ur PM. My EM is at Woodands, but havent even went for 1st apptment yet... maybe when completed and are getting the contractors to go c c, will let u know.. hopefully Uncle soon will be available.. Thanks very muchie in advance hoh =))

Anyway, the seller's agent just submitted the documents yesterday to exercise the option, still quite a long wait for another 4-5 months bah... keke, but still excited cos will be our first home... :P

Hi hi Familyof4,

Happy Vesak Day!

Thanks, gotten ur PM. My EM is at Woodands, but havent even went for 1st apptment yet... maybe when completed and are getting the contractors to go c c, will let u know.. hopefully Uncle soon will be available.. Thanks very muchie in advance hoh =))

Anyway, the seller's agent just submitted the documents yesterday to exercise the option, still quite a long wait for another 4-5 months bah... keke, but still excited cos will be our first home... :P

congrats! Congrats! still happy and excited...i know the feeling. Even my 2nd home, owning an EM is like realising my childhood dream...so happy too!