Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

I am currently also looking at the possibility of installing a retractable awning but facing obstruction from my aircon compressor. I don't want my awning to be below the compressor as it will lower my "ceiling". So project now kiv.

As for BBQ..... I ve tried using using a electric grill set instead of charcoal.... Not too bad. The only thong just make sure have to close windows of bedroom directly above balcony.:)

hmmm, think also depends on whether you want the singapore style smokey bbq or the angmo style..

Think recently there's a bodum bbq pit promo, the kind where you can throw in wood chips to help smoke/flavour the meat. Plus there's cover so will have lesser smoke. If you watch licence to grill on food discovery channel, he likes to bbq that way. seems workable.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am currently also looking at the possibility of installing a retractable awning but facing obstruction from my aircon compressor. I don't want my awning to be below the compressor as it will lower my "ceiling". So project now kiv.

As for BBQ..... I ve tried using using a electric grill set instead of charcoal.... Not too bad. The only thong just make sure have to close windows of bedroom directly above balcony.:)

Yes already bought the electric grill from Giant

hmmm, think also depends on whether you want the singapore style smokey bbq or the angmo style..

Think recently there's a bodum bbq pit promo, the kind where you can throw in wood chips to help smoke/flavour the meat. Plus there's cover so will have lesser smoke. If you watch licence to grill on food discovery channel, he likes to bbq that way. seems workable.

Yup i watch that show also nice show and knowledge its on asian food channel.

COV $45K location at pasir ris opp loyang sec sch

Yes very correct i just want a simple reno on 3 toilets, a feature wall for living rooms and polishing of the marble floor.

Simple amn with a simple reno :)

Wah 45k is still on the high side.... I thought COV prices for resale flats is coming down?

So have u started ur reno yet? 30k should be sufficient for simple reno.

Wah 45k is still on the high side.... I thought COV prices for resale flats is coming down?

Ok lah. Dun always listen to the news not accurate one.

A unit in my block just sold for $865k. Don't think valuation is that high so COV seems to be holding. I see fewer ridiculous ads asking for over $100k COV tho.

A unit in my block just sold for $865k. Don't think valuation is that high so COV seems to be holding. I see fewer ridiculous ads asking for over $100k COV tho.

I met one at 448 pasir ris. Like the layout and the view of garden and facility but its does not justify the 100K COV. And the unit is in original condition so a major overhaul is needed so in the end i need to come out at least min 150k cash which is not worth. Might as will get a EC. Until now the unit is still not able to sell out hahaha. Serve them right greedy couple

I met one at 448 pasir ris. Like the layout and the view of garden and facility but its does not justify the 100K COV. And the unit is in original condition so a major overhaul is needed so in the end i need to come out at least min 150k cash which is not worth. Might as will get a EC. Until now the unit is still not able to sell out hahaha. Serve them right greedy couple

Somehow there r crazy people out there who will still purchase such unit.... And that is what is driving COV up!

Now someting cock up by HDB.

My current unit is under bank loan and they dun allow contrast case. So now i am going to be homeless for about a month and have to spent money for storage for my furniture.

Unless i am able to get 40k cash to buy the other unit first as i have spare CPF for the first payment for my new house.

Now headache liao where to find 40k cash :(

My current unit is under bank loan and they dun allow contrast case. So now i am going to be homeless for about a month and have to spent money for storage for my furniture.

Unless i am able to get 40k cash to buy the other unit first as i have spare CPF for the first payment for my new house.

Sound very complicated..... I thought it is very simple as just sell ur house and take that money to buy another one. Unless u are talking about buying 1st without selling your existing.... But I thought Hdb will not allow....

Erm.. maybe you can balance transfer a few banks CC? balance transfer can last 6 months and if you take those with interest, you pay back earlier lesser interest(as compared to 0% with processing fee).

This can only be done if you confident of your cash flow if not you end up in a lot of debt.

Interest is cheaper this way. $10k 4% interest for 6 mths is $200. but if you pay back in 2 mths then around $70 interest. also ask the bank for a better rate.

again, very risky unless you have financial discipline to pay back ASAP. i dont want get people into unnecessary debt..

Can consider getting a bridging loan, ask your banker about it.

Yes thought of bridging loan also. If I use this route all my profit will be gone and no money for reno

Erm.. maybe you can balance transfer a few banks CC? balance transfer can last 6 months and if you take those with interest, you pay back earlier lesser interest(as compared to 0% with processing fee).

This can only be done if you confident of your cash flow if not you end up in a lot of debt.

Interest is cheaper this way. $10k 4% interest for 6 mths is $200. but if you pay back in 2 mths then around $70 interest. also ask the bank for a better rate.

again, very risky unless you have financial discipline to pay back ASAP. i dont want get people into unnecessary debt..

Thought of this route also. Worry last minutes something cock up and unable to pay back then I be in deep trouble.