Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

ha so EM can only wait for en bloc?

Ya.. correct, but en bloc for what??? I certainly hope they dun en bloc mine...

If what you like about EM is the space and the 2 stories, en bloc already also useless cos the gahmen ain't building anymore EM....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ha so EM can only wait for en bloc?

As I said, only HUDC can en bloc. HDB flats will have to wait for SERS.

I have to say I would not want to be dispossessed of my EM back to a normal 4 or 5 room flat. I would be downgrading from 150sqm of space to 100sqm or less. There is a certain quality of life in having an uncluttered living space.

As I said, only HUDC can en bloc. HDB flats will have to wait for SERS.

I have to say I would not want to be dispossessed of my EM back to a normal 4 or 5 room flat. I would be downgrading from 150sqm of space to 100sqm or less. There is a certain quality of life in having an uncluttered living space.

:good: I hope my EM will not be selected for SERS, 50 sqm is alot of space in Singapore

Hi all EM owners,

Anyone can pm me the price of the balcony roller blind and number.

Please..... Will be getting my EM soon.. Need to reno but still cannot get any roller blinds quote..

Many thanks... :bow: :bow:

:good: I hope my EM will not be selected for SERS, 50 sqm is alot of space in Singapore

Has that happened before? I.e. EM gets selected for SERS and owners have to 'downgrade' to 5 room flat?

Has that happened before? I.e. EM gets selected for SERS and owners have to 'downgrade' to 5 room flat?

Hasn't happened yet.

Hi all EM owners,

Please..... Will be getting my EM soon.. Need to reno but still cannot get any roller blinds quote..

Checkout

1. Ikea for cheap option. but not so good.

2. Spotlight @PS

i did mine with tile roof.

U should give your HDB officer in-charge a call, ask him/her for the roof drawings, used that as a reference for application otherwise it will be a hassle.

A big hello to all fellow EM owners!

I hope this thread is still active...

If you're all still reading this, could you let me know if any one has constructured a roof at your balcony area? Am unsure of HDB regulations on this even though I have seen some EMs in my vicinity with tiled roofs.

My fiance and I would like to extend our living area and construct a polycarbonate roof at the balcony for an al fresco dining area.

Your invaluable advice would be very much appreciated! :D

Hi all EM owners,

You mean the aluminium type roller shutter?? Try to google Paul Aluminium. Not sure who else does this sort of blind. Got the name from an earlier posting/poster. Haven't gotten mine so not sure how much it'll cost.

Been looking at EMs around Singapore and saw some who have windowed up their entire 2 storey balcony. Anyone can share how much that will cost? If the windows are nicely designed, I think it can give a 'NY loft apartment' feel.

What do you think?