Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
san20sg

Renovating A Geylang Apartment

I got my Fujioh set from Hoe Kee @ $720

FG20SV and FS890R

For Hood I chose FS890 coz made in Japan with warranty do chk out @ Hoe Kee

But casa, I must say ur price is so attractive!! Fg20sv is not cheap!

Too bad I order Liao. I'm always rushing last minute. My kitchen renovator is coming this thurs Liao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

But casa, I must say ur price is so attractive!! Fg20sv is not cheap!

Too bad I order Liao. I'm always rushing last minute. My kitchen renovator is coming this thurs Liao

The fujioh guys will come your hse to show you a demo on how to use your hood efficiently and some basic svc like maintain and cleaning remem to post the card that c\w the hood for free demo

aiyo just realised i forgot to buy bathroom lights & yard's toilet lights & storeroom lights. Electrician's coming today & tomorrow.

Need to rush down to lightings.com.sg to buy.

Any recommendations?

aiyo just realised i forgot to buy bathroom lights & yard's toilet lights & storeroom lights. Electrician's coming today & tomorrow.

Need to rush down to lightings.com.sg to buy.

Any recommendations?

lightings.com.sg will require 3 days to transfer the lights from warehouse to showroom for you to pick them up. talk to them see if they can do a urgent favor for you.

I bought my lights at Tradehub21 branch and collected them all within an hour because their store is just beside their showroom. Can order 1st, go for lunch nearby, then collect goods :thumbs up:

I bought my lights at Tradehub21 branch and collected them all within an hour because their store is just beside their showroom. Can order 1st, go for lunch nearby, then collect goods :thumbs up:

Cool!

Aiyah I saw this post too late. Just had lunch. I work at ibp only.

Going to rush down geylang lightings.com.sg this evening to buy

Really tearing my hair over my contractor. Still haven clear the debris despite promising by this sat. Can't paint properly with all the dirt.

Hai

ok today clear most stuff. debris cleared. painting almost done, left one more coat to go, & doors to be painted.

Lights and electrical stuff almost done, should be completed by tomorrow.

Both bathrooms - wc, basin, cabinets, shower all up, left only water heater & accessories & shower screen.

Only left kitchen cabinets, master rm wardrobe and ordering furniture and appliances.

Thinking of buying a 40 or 42inch smart tv but had no idea what to buy? Can anyone recommend a good model? Useful for baby programs n toddlers??