Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
summersann

The Experience: Our First Home

image-52.jpg

The scratch post :D

i just ordered a similar one & it was delivered today! new scratchy for d new house. but too bad i can't change the litter box. my cat refuses to use the new one :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your pets seem to have marked the sofa as theirs! See how comfy they are :)

They've marked both sofas as theirs! Guess this means they find them comfy :P

Edited by summersann

i just ordered a similar one & it was delivered today! new scratchy for d new house. but too bad i can't change the litter box. my cat refuses to use the new one :bangwall:

Did you try placing the old litter in the new tray? They usually don't differentiate between trays. We managed to change our cat's litter tray without him putting up much fuss. Maybe your cat has more character heh :D

image-61.jpg

First breakfast in the new home. Finally a chance to use the cutlery.

image-62.jpg

Love the tissue boxes we got for the house. Took a while for us to find a simple tissue box that we liked. Muji had one, but it didn't fit the conventional tissue size (buying their tissue refills just to fit their tissue box would cost us a bomb :P)

image-63.jpg

The Hyflux person came yesterday to fix the water filter. Totally surprised when I came home and didn't see an extra spout for drinking water. Turns out we wasted our time planning where to place the extra spout. The uncle said we have a mixer tap, so he simply configured it such that the drinking water would come out from the main tap :D Yay for less clutter!

Did you try placing the old litter in the new tray? They usually don't differentiate between trays. We managed to change our cat's litter tray without him putting up much fuss. Maybe your cat has more character heh :D

yup, i did. i even emptied the litter from the old tray but she ended up peeing into the empty one! so i removed the old tray & she did it on my bed :furious:

image-62.jpg

Love the tissue boxes we got for the house. Took a while for us to find a simple tissue box that we liked. Muji had one, but it didn't fit the conventional tissue size (buying their tissue refills just to fit their tissue box would cost us a bomb :P)

May I know where did you get this tissue box from?

yup, i did. i even emptied the litter from the old tray but she ended up peeing into the empty one! so i removed the old tray & she did it on my bed :furious:

Looks like your cat seriously has character! :D

summersann: So how's your first week in your new home? Your home really looks awesome, and your ideas are really great! Superb blog too!

hi rockyAtRenotalk! I remember reading your t-blog and thinking that your choice of materials seriously lives up to your nick! How's renovation coming along? First week in the new home is great, except that we haven't stopped cleaning and unpacking and arranging and buying things that we realize we lack. Seriously exhausting! Haven't actually gotten a chance to sit down and enjoy the new place. Can't wait to finally be done arranging things to our fancy and start to enjoy the new home :D

May I know where did you get this tissue box from?

Got it from Howards, Harborfront outlet :)

image-65.jpg

Got ourselves a chopping board (:D) to use as a coaster on the study table in our lounge upstairs. Got fed up trying to fit our things onto the usual tiny coaster meant for cups :P

image-66.jpg

Bought a bed for our pup! Silly boy still likes to sleep on the floor though :P