Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

May i know where did you get the track lights from?

Thanks!!

Got it from Lightings.sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This morning, both of us went for the IKEA 25 hourly sale as the tv console that I wanted for the game/study room was only half the price! :sport-smiley-004:

After getting the console, went over to our "home, sweet home" to place it there as our current room could not take anymore additional items :(

Decided to take a picture of the "incompleted" living room...and well, in a few months time, this is indeed OUR home, truly :wub:

gallery_46790_34_138418.jpg

Hi art

Noticed you had 4 bulbs for the red brick wall. Can I know how long is that wall? We're not very sure how many bulbs to get for each track. Thanks! :)

hi macuser77,

my brick wall is about 1.7m so Mr K asked me to buy a 2m tracklight with 4 bulbs...

but after awhile he forgot tt he had asked us to buy 2m and told us tt it was too long...

apparently he divided about half to d brickwall and half to d bookshelf...

mayb you can ask him cos for me, i asked him how many to buy and he told me...i just follow ;)

btw, nice tv console u bought..im still deciding on mine...

Hi Art,

Your living room is very nice ~~ Are you going to place your TV Console at the brick wall area?? May i know what material did Mr K use for the brick wall??

Thanks !

Hi Art,

Your living room is very nice ~~ Are you going to place your TV Console at the brick wall area?? May i know what material did Mr K use for the brick wall??

Thanks !

Hi Eddo,

yup...yup i'm going to place my tv console at the brick wall...my tv won't be mounted cos i want to "view" my brick wall...but now im at a loss at what type of console for my tv :wacko:

i think he used the CraftBrick one...

But either way the tb is gonna block the same space over the brick wall.. I think the blend of old school plus new technology would be very nice lae. Wall mount for the win!

Hi Eddo,

yup...yup i'm going to place my tv console at the brick wall...my tv won't be mounted cos i want to "view" my brick wall...but now im at a loss at what type of console for my tv :wacko:

i think he used the CraftBrick one...

Icic.. hmm.. i remember u mention that ur brick wall is 1.7m.. does that mean u gonna buy a console that fit and align with your brick wall?? Btw do you mind sharing how much it cost to do up the brick wall :)

Edited by Eddo

This morning, both of us went for the IKEA 25 hourly sale as the tv console that I wanted for the game/study room was only half the price! :sport-smiley-004:

After getting the console, went over to our "home, sweet home" to place it there as our current room could not take anymore additional items :(

Decided to take a picture of the "incompleted" living room...and well, in a few months time, this is indeed OUR home, truly :wub:

gallery_46790_34_138418.jpg

everything look so nice here, your glass window is so cool :thumbs up: and the effects of the track light on the red brick wall, nice :good:

But either way the tb is gonna block the same space over the brick wall.. I think the blend of old school plus new technology would be very nice lae. Wall mount for the win!

True, probably the main reason i'm sticking to having a Console is iI don't want to 'spoil' my beautiful brick wall!

Yah, me too have the same dilemma... in the end, choose not to walk mount the tv so that I can keep the original brick wall look....

I have bought the lekk series of the tv console dibodhi that has a simple design that won't block the brick walk to much....

Yah, me too have the same dilemma... in the end, choose not to walk mount the tv so that I can keep the original brick wall look....

I have bought the lekk series of the tv console dibodhi that has a simple design that won't block the brick walk to much....

Checked out its website and it looked promising! Will check out the actual shop when I've got the time, thanks for the info MHB!