Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi mmoh,
This's my FP. Sorry for the poor resolution. First 2 times error said not permitted to upload pdf file. Third time file too big then I realise I uploaded a 5.29mb file. Lol! I took this FP using hp from my laptop screen.
Me too, not going to have multi-functional murphy bed + desk + cupboard combo. To me everything all together looks cramp to me.
Bedroom for me is simple, queen size bed + big wardrobe which have a dressing table in as well.
@ mmoh. Your bay window with storage is in living room or bedroom? I have that in mind too but not sure can fit in after the sofa and dining table....

I like your FP better than mine! Easier to arrange the furniture! :good:

I am considering a super single or single bed if not I can only have a small wardrobe. :(

The bay window is planned in the living room with a wider width. If you refer to my floorplan, I have very short width from the window to bedroom door. Hence I plan to use the full width (abt 1100mm) so that it can double up as an extra bed if in case there is anyone to stay over. Guest can use that as sitting area too. I plan to laze at this corner most of the time, sitting or lying down. Not yet decide if I need a sofa.

Edited by mmoh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi mmoh,

This's my FP. Sorry for the poor resolution. First 2 times error said not permitted to upload pdf file. Third time file too big then I realise I uploaded a 5.29mb file. Lol! I took this FP using hp from my laptop screen.

Me too, not going to have multi-functional murphy bed + desk + cupboard combo. To me everything all together looks cramp to me.

Bedroom for me is simple, queen size bed + big wardrobe which have a dressing table in as well.

@ mmoh. Your bay window with storage is in living room or bedroom? I have that in mind too but not sure can fit in after the sofa and dining table....

I thought yours is thenlne with the really weird L-shape living room, or did I confused your with someone else? :o

I thought yours is thenlne with the really weird L-shape living room, or did I confused your with someone else? :o

Think you got confused between the 2 bunnies! lol! Think you are referring to MsBunny.

Think you got confused between the 2 bunnies! lol! Think you are referring to MsBunny.

Lol yesh, L-shape sounds like mine. But actually, the house is L-shaped! Both my living room and bedroom are rectangles, heh heh. ;)

Hello Tsunade! Thanks for the cool Pinterest link! :)

Edited by MsBunny

Thanks Tsunade! I have registered for pinterest too and has steal some of the pictures!

Previously I just saved those pictures to my PC and didnt know about this website. Quite useful to collect information. :good:

mmoh - Very beautiful and practical bay window set-up. It will make a great visual impact once you upon entry to the flat. The 2 wooden side panels can be used as cupboards too. I personally would change the curtains (draw sideways) to blinds (draw up & down).

The bay window that I have in mind will look something like this: 10097148843_9521154591_z.jpg

Very nice! But my living room with "short" so not sure can squeeze this in.

I'm crazy about furnitures with pencil legs. Theme will be more towards scandinavian style since I'm more "angmo".

My block now built till 13th level. Next month I will see my 15th level! Woohoo!!!

mmoh - Very beautiful and practical bay window set-up. It will make a great visual impact once you upon entry to the flat. The 2 wooden side panels can be used as cupboards too. I personally would change the curtains (draw sideways) to blinds (draw up & down).

Thanks. gotten this idea from the many T-blogs that I read in this forum. :)

Looking at my floor plan, I will have only the cabinet on 1 side instead of both. Will also do away with the false ceiling.

What is your consideration for changing it to blinds instead of curtain?

@coolbunny, looking at your floorplan, if you want a tv-console and sofa, then probably not able to accommodate this. I dont watch TV much so no plan for TV console in the living room. Even if in future I want to get a TV console, it will probably not near the window.

Edited by mmoh

Thanks. gotten this idea from the many T-blogs that I read in this forum. :)

Looking at my floor plan, I will have only the cabinet on 1 side instead of both. Will also do away with the false ceiling.

What is your consideration for changing it to blinds instead of curtain?

@coolbunny, looking at your floorplan, if you want a tv-console and sofa, then probably not able to accommodate this. I dont watch TV much so no plan for TV console in the living room. Even if in future I want to get a TV console, it will probably not near the window.

I definitely wants a TV console and already have in mind what it looks like.

As for the bay area, I was thinking of doing a smaller one not for sitting purpose but for some ornaments to be placed.