Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just screamed at my ID today about my bathroom tap. LOL.

Told me my US shipped in Grohe can't be used.

Guys, FYI, there are adapters around to fit the U.S. Size fitting to Singapore size.

If your contractor tells you it can't be done, can tell them to go fly kite.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ms bunny,

Your sequence is correct.

Thanks! My house is the woody feel. Fengshui master suggested it.. My counter top will be sort of warm feel as well.

Will update tomorrow I guess as I will be out of town for a few weeks.

Cool, same here! (Woody feel, not the fengshui master haha) I'll be using KompacPlus. :D

Going out of town? Better have someone monitor your reno progress for you while you're away... My wallet and I have learnt the painful way that many things can go wrong in just a few days. :(

Msbunny,

I feel you.

With me always hanging around they have already screwed up quite a few things.

There wont be much work left when i am away and ya...friends have been assigned to check the house once in a while. LOL!

But, if you don't do the electrical, how are the contractors going to hack the wall? Forgive me, I am very noob at this. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hi mmoh,

The sealing of the door is 360 before gst.

Thanks for that info. I was quoted disposing bi-fold door $300 and construct a concrete wall at $450 so total $750 -_- :jawdrop:

Thanks for that info. I was quoted disposing bi-fold door $300 and construct a concrete wall at $450 so total $750 -_- :jawdrop:

Serious???!!!!! That's expensive.

ya lor, so i ask him, if just close the door and dont construct a concrete wall can or not? he said cannot install L-shaped shower screen if so.

$300 just to remove the door!? But I was at my place during my bifold door installation and they only use glue to put it in. Need so much money to take it out??? The bifold door itself only 200+... (=_=)

He must take you for a carrot! Strongly suggest you seek a 2nd quote! :(

Edited by MsBunny

But, if you don't do the electrical, how are the contractors going to hack the wall? Forgive me, I am very noob at this. :blink: :blink: :blink:

kyooko, they'll connect to the main electricity point outside your unit if I'm not wrong. The experts have their ways lol.

$300 just to remove the door!? But I was at my place during my bifold door installation and they only use glue to put it in. Need so much money to take it out??? The bifold door itself only 200+... (=_=)

He must take you for a carrot! Strongly suggest you seek a 2nd quote! :(

LOL! dont worry, definitely will take more quotes to compare. Just that some contractors prefers to view the actual unit before quoting so I guess I will put on hold my search for now until I get my keys. Anyway no hurry to renovate at all.