Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

yup, my vet told me that they migrated jus to treat their cat..

and nt to forget the migration need a sum too..

wher got i such money???

and how can a cat take the GA if it's an old cat?? the only hope is didi wont suffer in pain till his last breath.. seeing him now seems like he's not aware tat he has age and suffering from kidney prob.. seems that he might tot jus another visit to the vet and he can get well again... all these weekly visits i think he don know y everytime need draw his blood for bloodtest and y i keep using needles to poke him.. :P heartbroken..

it seem he really donno lor..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

dunno means he is not in pain, that's at least a good sign right?

think they have a much much higher threshhold of pain compared to us

when sheepcat took the jab for the microchip, he didn't even flinch though i would have SCREAMED in pain :dancingqueen:

i microchipped all of them, just in case they slipped out without us realising

sometimes when one of us return, they'll sneakily hide behind the door and dash out when we are not looking :dribble::notti:8| 8| 8|

i microchipped all of them, just in case they slipped out without us realising

Sigh....no chance to catnap sheepcat liao.... :dribble:

Catnap liao still got to untag microchip....*shake head*

Sigh....no chance to catnap sheepcat liao.... :dunno:

Catnap liao still got to untag microchip....*shake head*

don't think can 'untag' the microchip right? :D:)

then will they come home themselves?

heng they know not to run far away

just roll on the floor outside, after that will sit in front of the gate and meow meow meow

but if go too far then they will just meow until i go rescue :yamseng::curse:

i scared my will be stolen cos the 2 persian and the siamese easily eyed by ppl one.. so never let them out of their room.. only didi went drip or med time will be out.. these few days he keep wet his towel.. think is the drip that make him urine.. more things to clean.. got my pub bills.. comsumption of elect 15% below avg 4 rm and water 40% or 45% below.. but is higher than last month.. last mth only 77 plus this mth 110 plus.. need settle lot of bills..

wow applefreak,

your house really alot of rosewood. i like the cabinet with the flower 'air vents'... looks sweet.

my parents house also got 1 set of rosewood in the living. they want to sell, coz gonna move out soon downgrade to smaller flat, no space.

do u have any idea if there are any shops in singapore that take in 2nd hand rosewood furniture?

i scared my will be stolen cos the 2 persian and the siamese easily eyed by ppl one.. so never let them out of their room.. only didi went drip or med time will be out.. these few days he keep wet his towel.. think is the drip that make him urine.. more things to clean.. got my pub bills.. comsumption of elect 15% below avg 4 rm and water 40% or 45% below.. but is higher than last month.. last mth only 77 plus this mth 110 plus.. need settle lot of bills..

kekeke, i won't have this problem coz my babies will scratch anyone who tries to catnap them to death

my babies will allow pple to carry only at home, once passed the gate only i can carry them :P

wow applefreak,

your house really alot of rosewood. i like the cabinet with the flower 'air vents'... looks sweet.

my parents house also got 1 set of rosewood in the living. they want to sell, coz gonna move out soon downgrade to smaller flat, no space.

do u have any idea if there are any shops in singapore that take in 2nd hand rosewood furniture?

the shoe cabinet is not rosewood, can't really tell what wood, only know it's solid coz it's **** heavy :notti:

think i must stop my acquisition for a while, though i saw someone selling a set of two chairs and a table, all rosewood at $199 on ebay 8|:dunno:

for 2nd hand rosewood furniture, i'd recommend you go to auction sites to try and sell there

quite a number of pple selling their rosewood furniture, but be prepared to accept a low offer

or just start a thread in the garage sale forum right here in RT :yamseng:

wow applefreak,

just take pic and post on internet...can get better price. just dont post a ridiculous price.

kekeke, i won't have this problem coz my babies will scratch anyone who tries to catnap them to death

my babies will allow pple to carry only at home, once passed the gate only i can carry them :notti:

the shoe cabinet is not rosewood, can't really tell what wood, only know it's solid coz it's **** heavy :yamseng:

think i must stop my acquisition for a while, though i saw someone selling a set of two chairs and a table, all rosewood at $199 on ebay !! !!

apple jie, your house is more or less filled with rosewood wor .. the shoe cabinet is very nice too .. :notti:

when is the cat tree coming ?? can't wait to see your babies playing with it ...

btw when are you leaving for your BKK trip ?? Via SQ anot ? Keke ... I just need your help to get the clock hands only ... i dun think i will take the dog lamp liao .. coz ran got a lamp from ikea le ...

estimated delivery date is 16 Jan, about 10days away

i'm so excited about it coz i'm sure my babies will like it !! !!

me leaving for BKK on 26 this month

you want the clock hands only or the entire thing with the 'pictures' as well?

if only clock hands can buy online, and ship it back

http://dwell.co.uk/product.php?prod=103349

me looking for pple to share shipping :yamseng:

estimated delivery date is 16 Jan, about 10days away

i'm so excited about it coz i'm sure my babies will like it !! !!

you want the clock hands only or the entire thing with the 'pictures' as well?

if only clock hands can buy online, and ship it back

http://dwell.co.uk/product.php?prod=103349

me looking for pple to share shipping :notti:

wow that's great :yamseng::notti: :notti: must go over to your place to see your new cat tree ..

hmm.. which clock hands is better n cheaper ?? still thinking abt the numberings.

On 26, me flying off for my 1st flt for A380 to Sdyney ...

leaving for sin- Bkk -Nrt on 30 jan.. and nrt-bkk-sin on 02 feb