Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

eh i don't have a hood at home leh, even though we cook pretty often

guess i've got an advantage as my kitchen is quite windy

but seriously don't find a need for it 8|:~

not to mention the amount of electricity it consumes :~

Ok, thx. Was thinking you may be a gd person to answer too since you cook often... :~

siao liao......

MaCe, u got inheritence in the form of cute kittens? Take some pics n show us so tt we can coo over them lehz. :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Macebro, u found sme newborn kittens? Got mre than 1? Sry I dunno hw to tell the sex of newborn kittens le...thot can b easily seen...

got 4 newborns but all black - strays hor. you want then i contact the person.

Mabbe its lizard egg....not so bad den, jus get rid of the eggs....

lizard egg is quite big leh.. the small small white things on my HHS feature wall are so small until u can't see unless u stand in front of the HHS feature wall n looked closely. fm far like small white patches, it's over a few areas of the wall :good:

got 4 newborns but all black - strays hor. you want then i contact the person.

All black??? Im not racist but I abit scared of totally black cats. Got white paws? hee

U getting any to keep Beckham company?

Ok, thx. Was thinking you may be a gd person to answer too since you cook often... :~

MaCe, u got inheritence in the form of cute kittens? Take some pics n show us so tt we can coo over them lehz. :good:

someone posted in a car forum....no pics. newborns all look SAME SAME bah.... 8|

Fyi those MJ table with green mesh is smoother to throw card compare to those traditional white paper. :good:

Icic....I thot the green mesh wld make the MJ tiles topple easily.....thks thks....me go check it out later....

All black??? Im not racist but I abit scared of totally black cats. Got white paws? hee

U getting any to keep Beckham company?

it can be scary in the night......but black cats 's shinning coat is nice...

white paws or not i dunno.

lizard egg is quite big leh.. the small small white things on my HHS feature wall are so small until u can't see unless u stand in front of the HHS feature wall n looked closely. fm far like small white patches, it's over a few areas of the wall :good:

wah that sounds like an infestation liao 8|:~

wah that sounds like an infestation liao :good:8|

ya lor, but we dunno is wat insect infestation... the small white things are so small, closed up it looked like tiny ball point pen dot but in white :~

someone posted in a car forum....no pics. newborns all look SAME SAME bah.... :~

Yah... but totally black new born kittens are cuter than tabby colored ones. :~ why i felt like that. Oh well, i can only envy owners w pet kitties and doggies. My mum says no to pets, only exception is dad's arowana. :good:

Hi Bluberi, perhaps you can see if yr ID can take a look to determine what is it exactly? He may have seen it before given their line of work... If it's an infestation like Applefreak mentioned, it's better to get rid of them asap before they spread to other areas. 8|

Icic....I thot the green mesh wld make the MJ tiles topple easily.....thks thks....me go check it out later....

Company Name : Yit Fatt Mahjong Centre

Product Category : Mahjong Manufacturing

Address : People's Park Complex

1 Park Road #03-k73, 059108

Located @ Chinatown

Phone : 65326461

If u are not playing weekly I suggest u get those normal table, u can vist Boon Lay shopping centre Level 1 there got two MJ shop next to each other, their quality not bad and it near to ur hse can save petrol too. :dunno:

Thanks Cantona :) Dont laff at me hor...but...but....wer is Boon Lay Shopping ctr siah? Ur nt tokg abt JP rite? I still nt oriented yet hehehe....

I working in cbd, so after work can walk to PP la....

my budget below $100 for a table, best is <$50 la... :dunno:

Dont thk can play weekly la....oredi my frens r boycotting dat my hse too far away n got no reception.... :(

If u seen the news lately, I belong in the "Singtel--deadzone" in JW (Blk 600++--800++). Neber realised its a prob cuz HB n me r M1 user....

Only intend to play for CNY n occasionally bah... :notti:

Hi Bluberi, perhaps you can see if yr ID can take a look to determine what is it exactly? He may have seen it before given their line of work... If it's an infestation like Applefreak mentioned, it's better to get rid of them asap before they spread to other areas. :dunno:

my irresponsible n bad after-service ID has left the company :(:):bangwall: so all we can do is to call the ID co. or go down n complain. :yamseng:

we had planned earlier to re-do the HHS shelter maybe next yr, nw muz bring forward the plan. dat time told ID tis is nt wat we wanted n he said coz we wanted to save $$, so juz plaster the wood n paint nia :bangwall: !! hello, if we really wan to save $$, we wun increase our reno budget fm $18k to $40K+ lor. :notti: den he wanted to charge us for new HHS feature wall if he were to re-do a new one, liddat means i pay for two n get one nia, so we decided to let it go :dribble:

my budget below $100 for a table, best is <$50 la... :yamseng:

Dont thk can play weekly la....oredi my frens r boycotting dat my hse too far away n got no reception.... :(

If u seen the news lately, I belong in the "Singtel--deadzone" in JW (Blk 600++--800++). Neber realised its a prob cuz HB n me r M1 user....

Only intend to play for CNY n occasionally bah... 8|

Wah 8| $100 for MJ table u must win alot of time to cover ur table costs. 8|

Normal table with plastic drawer cost only $20 plus, wood material cost ard $30 plus. Or u can try tis latest MJ table. :D

If u buy tis MJ table I will sure go to ur hse play MJ every weekend. 8|

my irresponsible n bad after-service ID has left the company :(8|8| so all we can do is to call the ID co. or go down n complain. :~

we had planned earlier to re-do the HHS shelter maybe next yr, nw muz bring forward the plan. dat time told ID tis is nt wat we wanted n he said coz we wanted to save $$, so juz plaster the wood n paint nia 8|8| hello, if we really wan to save $$, we wun increase our reno budget fm $18k to $40K+ lor. 8| den he wanted to charge us for new HHS feature wall if he were to re-do a new one, liddat means i pay for two n get one nia, so we decided to let it go :~

Bluberi ask ur Hubby together talk to the Boss see whether he can provide u better advise. :(

huh? mahjong table so x de ma? i tot i saw selling in 7-11.. table + mahjong set only $58.. haha.. is it lousy 1 ah? :yamseng: