Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Harlo Xlan, haf u moved into ur new hse oredi? Yah, most shops the MJ table is $29.90 but I looking for a table-top type, not the green-mesh type....most exp I saw was $88 I think, with green color velvet top.

Cantona-bro, cant see ur youtube in office nia...will go hme n view ur MJ table, hee.

Speaking of HHS...does anyone noe of any gd carpentor who can do minor jobs like putting wood plaster on the HHS walls n door? Cuz I went to Goodrich wantg to buy a wallpaper recently, they say cannot jus stick on HHS door, muz haf wood plastered on it. Bluberi, was dat wat u did? Thks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks Cantona 8| Dont laff at me hor...but...but....wer is Boon Lay Shopping ctr siah? Ur nt tokg abt JP rite? I still nt oriented yet hehehe....

I working in cbd, so after work can walk to PP la....

From Boon Lay Interchange u can take Bus 240

Alight at Boon Lay Place - opp Boon Lay Swim Cplx, (Stop Number: 21431) which is the 4th stop,

the Shopping Centre is jus opp the bus stop.

BL place is a good place to eat dinner esp nasir lormah, if u are looking for cheap cheap household items there are also alot of them in the SC. Fyi is a popular place for Malaysia & China workers.

Feel free to explore. :yamseng:

Speaking of HHS...does anyone noe of any gd carpentor who can do minor jobs like putting wood plaster on the HHS walls n door? Cuz I went to Goodrich wantg to buy a wallpaper recently, they say cannot jus stick on HHS door, muz haf wood plastered on it. Bluberi, was dat wat u did? Thks!

Look for Ho Bee's Sales Director (MaCe) :D8|

my irresponsible n bad after-service ID has left the company 8|8|8| so all we can do is to call the ID co. or go down n complain. 8|

we had planned earlier to re-do the HHS shelter maybe next yr, nw muz bring forward the plan. dat time told ID tis is nt wat we wanted n he said coz we wanted to save $$, so juz plaster the wood n paint nia :(8| hello, if we really wan to save $$, we wun increase our reno budget fm $18k to $40K+ lor. :yamseng: den he wanted to charge us for new HHS feature wall if he were to re-do a new one, liddat means i pay for two n get one nia, so we decided to let it go 8|

Paiseh... i was reading some other treads then realised yr ID had left. Shd have read abt other treads first. 8| myself first.

From 18k to 40k is no joke. Do you guys still have the invoice/signed quotation? If so, like Cantona mentioned, ask yr hubby to talk to the big boss, show him the pictures and ask him 'Is this what your company meant by saving $ after the whole reno works was adjusted upwards from $18k from $40k?!'

Really sickening to have to get hubbies/bfs to spk to some contractors/workers, etc. Why can't they take us gals more seriously?? :D8|

Hey, i just realised. 100 pgs liao!! Grats, Applefreak!

Edited by skywolf

Bluberi ask ur Hubby together talk to the Boss see whether he can provide u better advise. :)

haiz, we need to find out wat exactly is the insect n the small white things before we go down to ID office.. dun even koe who is the boss there.. still need to tink of how to say the thing first, else we sure lose lor :)

my HHS feature wall is gysum board plastered until smooth (but nt smooth at all) and with strips of black coloured glass.. den juz paint over nia.. lousy lor.

liddat oni, fm far see still ok, closed-up CMI :yamseng:

6-3.jpg

Paiseh... i was reading some other treads then realised yr ID had left. Shd have read abt other treads first. :D myself first.

From 18k to 40k is no joke. Do you guys still have the invoice/signed quotation? If so, like Cantona mentioned, ask yr hubby to talk to the big boss, show him the pictures and ask him 'Is this what your company meant by saving $ after the whole reno works was adjusted upwards from $18k from $40k?!'

Really sickening to have to get hubbies/bfs to spk to some contractors/workers, etc. Why can't they take us gals more seriously?? :good::D

Hey, i just realised. 100 pgs liao!! Grats, Applefreak!

yup, we were ok to increase the reno budget to more than twice the original budget, so i dun see why we should nt get a nice HHS feature wall with laminates i/o juz plastering on gysum board. at first i asked my ID if can juz add the laminates onto the finished feature wall, he said it will make the feature wall surface un-even coz the laminates will looked pertruding out compared with the glass strips. pls, tell me how thick can the laminates be??? even now i look at the HHS feature wall, the glass strips are alsp pertruding out abit lor, so tis means the plastering job really CMI coz the plastered board n glass strips are supposed to aligned.

my hubby asked me to composed the so call "confrontation" with the boss of the ID co. when we go down tis sat. i wonder if we really get to meet the boss lor. dat time i asked my ID for his boss name, he die die dun wan to tell. if it's really infestation, den we'll make them re-do the HHS feature wall lor. warranty is for 36mths on workmanship n materials.. lousy materials leads to infestation, muz claim!:notti::D but i tink they sure gonna find ways nt to honour the warranty.

dat time is mostly i deal with our ID coz my hubby felt dat our ID dun like to tok to him n always gives him bad attitude. :D

Harlo Xlan, haf u moved into ur new hse oredi?

hee.. yup.. i sort of moved in.. but 90% of our stuffs still in old hse.. move bit by bit.. only human moved over to sleep niah.. hahaha.. n still waiting for sharon to do up my curtains.. wait till everything mei-mei le.. then shall call u guys up to my place, ya.. think apple jie wanna hv a competition with my BABY gal to see who has :good: more on my floor :D

haiz, we need to find out wat exactly is the insect n the small white things before we go down to ID office.. dun even koe who is the boss there.. still need to tink of how to say the thing first, else we sure lose lor :D

my HHS feature wall is gysum board plastered until smooth (but nt smooth at all) and with strips of black coloured glass.. den juz paint over nia.. lousy lor.

liddat oni, fm far see still ok, closed-up CMI :yamseng:

6-3.jpg

yup, we were ok to increase the reno budget to more than twice the original budget, so i dun see why we should nt get a nice HHS feature wall with laminates i/o juz plastering on gysum board. at first i asked my ID if can juz add the laminates onto the finished feature wall, he said it will make the feature wall surface un-even coz the laminates will looked pertruding out compared with the glass strips. pls, tell me how thick can the laminates be??? even now i look at the HHS feature wall, the glass strips are alsp pertruding out abit lor, so tis means the plastering job really CMI coz the plastered board n glass strips are supposed to aligned.

my hubby asked me to composed the so call "confrontation" with the boss of the ID co. when we go down tis sat. i wonder if we really get to meet the boss lor. dat time i asked my ID for his boss name, he die die dun wan to tell. if it's really infestation, den we'll make them re-do the HHS feature wall lor. warranty is for 36mths on workmanship n materials.. lousy materials leads to infestation, muz claim!:notti::D but i tink they sure gonna find ways nt to honour the warranty.

dat time is mostly i deal with our ID coz my hubby felt dat our ID dun like to tok to him n always gives him bad attitude. :D

aiyoo.. sounds very bad... tat time when they painting my wall.. there are also quite a lot of tiny white dots on my walls.. then my ID told me dunno wat powder.. said can b removed n paint over again.. true enough now those white dots no more.. but at least ID shld b able to check wat's tat n shld help to remove mah.. n i dun tink laminates is thick right.. sounds like ur ID simply bo-chap n attitude leh.. mus not give in n let them chop u like tat leh.. muz find ways to confront the big big boss..

aiyoo.. sounds very bad... tat time when they painting my wall.. there are also quite a lot of tiny white dots on my walls.. then my ID told me dunno wat powder.. said can b removed n paint over again.. true enough now those white dots no more.. but at least ID shld b able to check wat's tat n shld help to remove mah.. n i dun tink laminates is thick right.. sounds like ur ID simply bo-chap n attitude leh.. mus not give in n let them chop u like tat leh.. muz find ways to confront the big big boss..

is powder meh, but it dun seemed to be like wor... if powder touch liao hand also will white white one rite... my hubby touched it but his fingers like dun haf anything. i used tissued, like abit wet stain instead. tonite muz give a thorough search on my HHS feature wall again. ya, my ID collect $$ n turned his face n attitude. tink when we learnt my ID has left his company, den my hubby called ID who said he left to open his own co. (i hope it close down!:yamseng:), my hubby start to bring up the probs we haf, den ID tok beri loudly to my hubby, told hubby to check with ID-co n hanged up on my hubby. :good::D:D wat kind of attitude is tis!:notti:

bluberi, think you two must mentally prepare yourselves first

remember to stick to your point that

1. the infestation STARTED from the HHS feature wall

2. you have never seen the insect or the eggs anywhere else in your unit. if there is, then it spread from the HHS wall

3. you paid the $48k to OC, not the ID so OC should take on the responsibility of rectification

and since you are going down, might as well complain about the warped wardrobe door right?

bluberi, think you two must mentally prepare yourselves first

remember to stick to your point that

1. the infestation STARTED from the HHS feature wall

2. you have never seen the insect or the eggs anywhere else in your unit. if there is, then it spread from the HHS wall

3. you paid the $48k to OC, not the ID so OC should take on the responsibility of rectification

and since you are going down, might as well complain about the warped wardrobe door right?

thanks applefreak..

shall take note of all tis points...

1. yup, definately started on the CMI HHS feature wall

2. so far, oni seen at the CMI HHS feature wall

3. we paid them $42k in total after calculation :yamseng: yup, OC shd take the responsibility.

yes, definately muz complain abt the warping MBR sliding door, u still remember abt it ar.. everyday i look at it also sian.. if possible, i wan to change the type will aluminium frame or juz normal wardrobe doors like the ones in my other two BRs

Harlo Bluberi...I see watchu u mean, it looks like ID-designed feature walls frm ur pic, cant tell abt the quality. Im sure can work smethg out if u go bac to ID-shop n tok to them abt it. Bring ur pictures with u bah...Quite a few ID/contractor all noe abt renotalk n sme quite afraid bad news abt them will spoil their reputation oso....muz "hang4" them abit...

If all else fails, bring afew big-size guys dwn, Im sure we can round up a few frm RT...no worries...

Ideas to "siam" Shopping with Wife. :yamseng::notti::good:

After Mr. and Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her husband accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart.

Unfortunately, Mr. Fenton was like most men--he found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out.

Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Fenton was like most women, and loved to browse.

One day Mrs. Fenton received the following letter from her local Wal-Mart.

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store.

We cannot tolerate this behavior and may be forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Fenton are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, "Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it

right away."

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. September 14: Moved a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the " Mission Impossible" theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his "Madonna look" by using different sizes of funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed "OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN !"

And last, but not least

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!"

Regards,

Walmart

Harlo Bluberi...I see watchu u mean, it looks like ID-designed feature walls frm ur pic, cant tell abt the quality. Im sure can work smethg out if u go bac to ID-shop n tok to them abt it. Bring ur pictures with u bah...Quite a few ID/contractor all noe abt renotalk n sme quite afraid bad news abt them will spoil their reputation oso....muz "hang4" them abit...

If all else fails, bring afew big-size guys dwn, Im sure we can round up a few frm RT...no worries...

greycat, yup.. mine is ID-designed but totally CMI. for the amt i paid for my reno, i tink can get better things out of it. but too late, can oni considered ourselves SWAYED!:yamseng: even my MIL said the design of my house is so-so oni, nothing fantastic. juz kenna CHOP CHOP CHOP!!

actually your place quite nice leh, esp the study area

i really liked the idea of glass instead of walls, but didn't want to pay PE so now have to live with the ugly walls

quite regret coz now cannot hack liao :notti:

just remember to mentally prep yourselves before going down

on all the possible excuses they might come up with :yamseng:

thanks applefreak..

shall take note of all tis points...

1. yup, definately started on the CMI HHS feature wall

2. so far, oni seen at the CMI HHS feature wall

3. we paid them $42k in total after calculation :P yup, OC shd take the responsibility.

yes, definately muz complain abt the warping MBR sliding door, u still remember abt it ar.. everyday i look at it also sian.. if possible, i wan to change the type will aluminium frame or juz normal wardrobe doors like the ones in my other two BRs

For ur MBR sliding door be prepare the boss will counter "Hw come last time nvr bring out when handed over time". :P

If possible try to find out more fact on ur HHS whether is it infested otherwise he might give stupid excuses.