Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

think cold storage got new moon canned abalone promotion

buy two cans of australia abalone at $48.20 each and get to buy the new zealand at $21++

thinking should buy or not :lol: :lol:

hmm... me goin to sydney on 26th .. how many cans you need .. see if i can

buy for you anot ... but dunnoe if cheaper anot as the Aussie dollars is very strong against SGD.

so 6 ampoule each right? will order on monday and hopefully they can deliver it within a month

hee me blur liao ... as long as there is 2 boxes each for pink n brown wor ...

no hurry ...

yippee i get to see donut again, really miss him

so friendly and so teh :P :P

but he still poo at my carpet ... haiz... gettin onto my nerves ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
have you tried the bengawan solo ones? really not bad leh

i love the crust, short-crust pastry so really melts in your mouth !! :o

think cold storage got new moon canned abalone promotion

buy two cans of australia abalone at $48.20 each and get to buy the new zealand at $21++

thinking should buy or not ;):dunno:

bak kwa, don't know which brand to buy leh

last time used to like lim chee guan but now like standard dropped :dunno:

shall see how i feel, maybe just buy from one of the many stalls :P

hmm, forget hw bengawan solo pineapple tarts taste like liao.. but i like their sugee cookies :wub:

dunno wan to get abalone anot leh, tis yr cny eve dinner is at my place.. my mum n mil are cooking. dbs rewards can change abalone also, but my hubby preferred vouchers.

i tink oni lim chee guan n fragrance bak kwa are nice.. dun like bee chun hiang, find it beri hard. bite n chew until teeth pain n mouth sore.

lim chee guan only taste nice after CNY cos too many ppls queue up liao so quality control sure drop. :o

And tis year the price sure shoot up to $50/- why must we buy b4 CNY we can choose to eat after the first day so much cheaper. !!

When is ur Hse warming I still hvnt see donut & oreo. ;)

lim chee guan only taste nice after CNY cos too many ppls queue up liao so quality control sure drop. :rofl:

And tis year the price sure shoot up to $50/- why must we buy b4 CNY we can choose to eat after the first day so much cheaper. :)

When is ur Hse warming I still hvnt see donut & oreo. :rofl:

dunnoe leh ... once confirm when inform everyone ~

hmm, forget hw bengawan solo pineapple tarts taste like liao.. but i like their sugee cookies :bow:

dunno wan to get abalone anot leh, tis yr cny eve dinner is at my place.. my mum n mil are cooking. dbs rewards can change abalone also, but my hubby preferred vouchers.

i tink oni lim chee guan n fragrance bak kwa are nice.. dun like bee chun hiang, find it beri hard. bite n chew until teeth pain n mouth sore.

hmm didn't like the sugee cookies so much :bow:

go try the pineapple tarts, i like it quite a lot :)

me thinking one can enough or not, maybe will not get the cold storage promo coz my bf got a can from the SPC promo liao :rofl:

find lim chee guan standard dropped liao, it's more of 'tradition' than anything else that we buy from them

maybe i'll try fragrance this year :good:

hmm... me goin to sydney on 26th .. how many cans you need .. see if i can

buy for you anot ... but dunnoe if cheaper anot as the Aussie dollars is very strong against SGD.

hee me blur liao ... as long as there is 2 boxes each for pink n brown wor ...

no hurry ...

no need lah, don't know whether need so many cans or not

now me very broke liao, after the cat tree and the new year goodies :bow:

ya loh aussie dollar now very strong, maybe wait for sin dollar to strengthen again then ask you to buy :good:

me also blur liao, so total 6 applications for each can liao right?

coz the brown comes in boxes of 3 or 6 :rofl:

maybe coz the carpet got the poo smell that's why? remember to NOT use ammonia-based cleaner leh

if not he'll continue doing his business there :rofl:

lim chee guan only taste nice after CNY cos too many ppls queue up liao so quality control sure drop. :rofl:

last yr we queued few days b4 cny, $48/kg :)

i tink all brand standard drops during cny. gt one yr i bought fragrance brand on cny eve, 3 days later gt mould liao :rofl::rofl: n the bak kwa dun haf the nice nice chao tar sides.. :good:

last yr we queued few days b4 cny, $48/kg :)

i tink all brand standard drops during cny. gt one yr i bought fragrance brand on cny eve, 3 days later gt mould liao :rofl::rofl: n the bak kwa dun haf the nice nice chao tar sides.. :rofl:

wah that's bad ... :good::good:

Edited by ranval9

have you tried the bengawan solo ones? really not bad leh

i love the crust, short-crust pastry so really melts in your mouth :dancingqueen::good:

i like the bengawan solo the cocoon type ones...

melting in my mouth now.... :P

sure extra few kgs again after CNY.....hahaha..

melting in my mouth now.... :good:

Don worry u so skinny sure can afford to put on few kgs. :dancingqueen:

melting in my mouth now.... :dancingqueen:

ya i also bought the cocoon one, the bigger pack coz the small one will be finished in one day :good:

Hi Applefreak,

I just started reading your last 3-4 pages (too scare to read previously in case never finished :dancingqueen: now approaching 100 pages :P ) and what a great t-blog with lots of great ideas :good: . Really interested in the shoe-rack cum sitting place...mine sharing the website & cost. Not sure if suitable placing outside the HDB.

Hi Applefreak,

I had finally (fiinnaalllyyy) finished reading yr t-blog. Oh my goodness, 97 pgs! :good::jawdrop:

Hi Applefreak,

I just started reading your last 3-4 pages (too scare to read previously in case never finished :dancingqueen: now approaching 100 pages :good: ) and what a great t-blog with lots of great ideas :P . Really interested in the shoe-rack cum sitting place...mine sharing the website & cost. Not sure if suitable placing outside the HDB.

Place outside buy those cheap cheap or second hand shoe rack otherwise sure disappear wthin one day. :good:

You are right bro..on second though better not place outside. May consider inside in the foyer. :dancingqueen:

Place outside buy those cheap cheap or second hand shoe rack otherwise sure disappear wthin one day. :good:

Hi Applefreak,

I just started reading your last 3-4 pages (too scare to read previously in case never finished :rolleyes: now approaching 100 pages :bow: ) and what a great t-blog with lots of great ideas :good: . Really interested in the shoe-rack cum sitting place...mine sharing the website & cost. Not sure if suitable placing outside the HDB.

thanks for your compliments but i'm sorry to disappoint you

the shoe-rack is actually a proto-type featured in the hettich catalogue

it's called the o.m.f.

a real beauty isn't it? was hoping to get a carpenter who can do something like that :dunno:

Place outside buy those cheap cheap or second hand shoe rack otherwise sure disappear wthin one day. :bleah:

think it really depends on your neighbour bah

some don't even like the idea of anything along the corridor :dunno:

Edited by applefreak

Yup..it's real beaut :rolleyes: They should called it 'o.m.g' ...Also hoping someone can replicate similar design & concept...a great idea.

...the shoe-rack is actually a proto-type featured in the hettich catalogue it's called the o.m.f. a real beauty isn't it? was hoping to get a carpenter who can do something like that :dunno;