Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Im not sure about the taste of the food as i've not tried their food but one thing is certain, if they have been featured in several papers & having been awarded excellent food award by the food and entertainment guide. There is bound to be some measure of standard even though there will be bound to have differing opinions.

Perhaps you go there check out & 'test' their food samples if any since got valid reason to order food. Any volunteer going to test their food? :curse:

Skywolf, if your boss order from this co before, you can find out more about the food too. :good:

the price certainly sounds interesting

just wondering if the taste is good?

me glutton so must taste good :bangwall::rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can test? but got to go on sat coz they open until 6pm on weekdays :rofl:

so how everybody, shall we order ready ones or shall we do it ourselves?

all comments are welcomed :P :P

can test? but got to go on sat coz they open until 6pm on weekdays zz

so how everybody, shall we order ready ones or shall we do it ourselves?

all comments are welcomed zz zz

DIY :notti:

then we all girls can go together

val also coming right?

so you, bluberi, val and me go fetch cantona7?

how about mrs cantona7? if she can make it then cantona7 really got to sit in the boot liao :notti:zz

i also don't know leh, how ah?

think we'll reach around 2:30 or 3 bah

Oops, maybe miscommunication - Mr Compassvle will not make it for 30 Apr BBQ coz weekday night he sure work late.

Tomorrow's gathering at Greycat's place - both can make it. zz, and no convoy coz will be buying something at simlim before that -

BUT we will go get the TIong Bahru Bao/Siew Mai to buy some over! Any other yummies from Tiong Bahru market that we shd get?

Greycat - you have nice tea pot? I bring some tea along? *dont know nice or not - all of you are going to be the testers hehe*

BBQ - Gendon replied my SMS - she can come! She will try log in soon to catch up/tune in. zz Food wise, I suggest we throw up a list then just split the responsibilities. Everyone handle one item, should be ok?

i can get the satay :dancingqueen:

btw, anyone interested to get anything from the animal rescue site?

me thinking of getting these

32067.gifUS$19.95

Finally, a trio of cats you would love to get into your house plants! These ferocious feline pot stickers light up your plants in stunning style! Each of the three kitties sports a different pose, and can be used as mini plant stakes, or just to add a fantastic luminous air to your plantings.

Accented in golden tones and made with hand-blown glass seeded with phosphorescent crystals, these pot stickers store solar energy, releasing it as a gentle glow when the lights go down. The light will last for up to four hours, depending on light conditions during the day. Glass top is spring-mounted to the steel pot sticker post.

Stakes are custom made for The Animal Rescue Site, and measure approximately 15" T (45.1 cm). Set of three.

31714.gifUS$5.50 ea

Transform your bath or shower into a singularly soothing, delightfully aroma-therapeutic experience with hand-crafted glycerin soaps. Long-lasting vitamin E-enriched formula is available in three scrumptious fragrances:

Citrus Zest - citrus essential oils leave your skin invigorated.

Herbal Whimsy - a soothing blend of lavender, rosemary, peppermint and tea tree oils create the ideal facial bar.

Kitchen Café - a spicy combination of cinnamon, ginger and ground coffee wake up your senses to delight!

Made by The Enterprising Kitchen, a unique social enterprise providing transitional employment and life-skills training to disadvantaged women in Chicago working toward self-sufficiency and independence.

Created to help women worldwide gain economic security for themselves and their families by earning fair wages for their handiwork, Global Girlfriend sources women-made, fair-trade imported, eco-friendly products. By supporting long-term partnerships with the artisans, it fosters equal employment opportunities, healthy and safe working conditions, technical assistance, and development strategies to help reduce poverty, one community at a time. Become a "Global Girlfriend" and help build a brighter future for girlfriends around the globe!

Each cube measures approximately 2" x 2" x 2" (5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm). 6 oz. Made in the U.S.A.

32691.gifUS$10.95

Ensure the perfect batch of cookies or delicate soufflé with our ever-watchful, timekeeping feline! So cute and useful, our Kitty Kitchen Timer is a delightful addition to the cat-friendly kitchen!

Made of a heavy-duty, clear-coated plastic, the timer operates via a standard windup/spring mechanism(no batteries needed), and alerts the baker or chef with a simple bell-tone. Choose the playful orange Tabby or stately silver Siamese.

Timer measures 2.25" dia (5.7 cm) at its base.

28839.gifUS$4.95

Make your support clear! These two purple paw "clings," true to their name, cling to any glass surface without the use of adhesives. The convenient static grip allows you to remove and re-apply somewhere else in seconds, making them ideal for people looking for an alternative to car magnets!

Our custom design shows The Animal Rescue Site paw outlined in purple, for a simple reminder that a daily click can help better the lives of rescued animals around the country.

Sold as a set of two. Each cling measures 4.75" x 5" (12.1 cm x 12.7 cm).

Edited by applefreak

Oops, maybe miscommunication - Mr Compassvle will not make it for 30 Apr BBQ coz weekday night he sure work late.

Tomorrow's gathering at Greycat's place - both can make it. :jawdrop:, and no convoy coz will be buying something at simlim before that -

BUT we will go get the TIong Bahru Bao/Siew Mai to buy some over! Any other yummies from Tiong Bahru market that we shd get?

Greycat - you have nice tea pot? I bring some tea along? *dont know nice or not - all of you are going to be the testers hehe*

BBQ - Gendon replied my SMS - she can come! She will try log in soon to catch up/tune in. :dancingqueen: Food wise, I suggest we throw up a list then just split the responsibilities. Everyone handle one item, should be ok?

work late? the next day 1 May is a holiday leh

Hihi compassvale, shd haf a teapot set frm my MIL.... :dunno:

U got my PM or addy oredi?

Okok, i will bring some tea and Bao tomorrow... My PM spoil, can send msg, cannot receive.. been like that for ages alr - will sms you my HP no 8|

Okok, i will bring some tea and Bao tomorrow... My PM spoil, can send msg, cannot receive.. been like that for ages alr - will sms you my HP no :dunno:

Okie....thk only few of us...dont need too much food bah.... 8|

Ur PM box full isit? U can Pm me ur no den...apple-jie oso got it.... :~

Cheers...

Tomorrow's gathering at Greycat's place - both can make it. :P, and no convoy coz will be buying something at simlim before that -

I contribute Tong Heng's egg tart from Jurong Point. :bow::dunno:

eggtartct8.png

Greycat : Total how many ppls are going to ur hse tml? 8|

Let confirm the food list to bring to Greycat hse:

1) Bao/Siew Mai

2) Tong Heng's Egg Tart

3) Brownmse finger food :~

Edited by Cantona7

Thanks bro.....

Ok I must confess here b4 we have too much food tomolo liao.... 8|

Im trying to make macaroons la....If successful, den we got dessert tomolo, w banana ice-cream....& a surprise item (welcome drink hahaha :~).....

All sweet items, plus the otahs... :dunno: (Best in Spore & JB :bow:)