Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah! Power leh! Sobz... missed it...

same here! sent our friends back to lakeside after dinner around 10odd.

Tot you all left liao, should have joined u all back again :D

sounds like you all had a good time at LLhome's place. :notti:

yes we did have a wonderful tiime at her place

wasted you couldn't join us

actually thought of gate-crashing your place, but we don't know where exactly you stay !! !!

you can make it for the 30th bbq?

same here! sent our friends back to lakeside after dinner around 10odd.

Tot you all left liao, should have joined u all back again :notti:

aiya wasted, you two should have came over

think mr compassvale will have a lagi good time wrestling with ginger

yuki and ginger kept playing with each other

and we were so amused by their antics

and yuki is really agile, she can jump pretty high wor :D:(

actually thought of gate-crashing your place, but we don't know where exactly you stay :notti: :notti:

and yuki is really agile, she can jump pretty high wor !! !!

poor LLhome .. we should offer our help to clean up all our saliva all over the floors ..

been :D:( non stop together with ginger

30th April, don't know yet 'cos scare last min suddenly cannot go so will confirm when date nearer.

Hehe, If you gatecrash my place yesterday, you guys would have seen the mess at my place then. Haven't even fully finish painting the bedroom doors. !! LLhome knows which block I stay in but not which floor or else you guys will have to search each floor for my place. hehehe. :notti:

actually thought of gate-crashing your place, but we don't know where exactly you stay !! :notti:

and yuki is really agile, she can jump pretty high wor :D:(

Edited by BunBun

30th April, don't know yet 'cos scare last min suddenly cannot go so will confirm when date nearer.

Hehe, If you gatecrash my place yesterday, you guys would have seen the mess at my place then. Haven't even fully finish painting the bedroom doors. !! LLhome knows which block I stay in but not which floor or else you guys will have to search each floor for my place. hehehe. !!

haha .. was thinking of doing that leh ..

or standing at the next block so as to see your house .. :D:(

I missed LLhome's l-shape cabinet... wanna see how hers turn out in actuality coz i decided to get a quote from ideal hse after seeing her l-shaped wardrobe... :D:(

I missed LLhome's l-shape cabinet... wanna see how hers turn out in actuality coz i decided to get a quote from ideal hse after seeing her l-shaped wardrobe... :~ :~

OH YA ..

no worries still have next time ~

Think next time you come JW, we'd play the game of seeking out my place from the floors see if can find me. :~ :~

haha .. was thinking of doing that leh ..

or standing at the next block so as to see your house .. !! !!

Edited by BunBun

Think next time you come JW, we'd play the game of seeking out my place from the floors see if can find me. :notti::wub:

hey i dun mind !! :bow:

Hehe, If you gatecrash my place yesterday, you guys would have seen the mess at my place then. Haven't even fully finish painting the bedroom doors. :D LLhome knows which block I stay in but not which floor or else you guys will have to search each floor for my place. hehehe. :D

Hehe Bunbun, We thot of bringing the dogs to sniff out ur place....lucky LL only knows which blk nia... :P

To Apple-jie : Thanks for letting Yuki use ur Neverfull bag on Sat...thk she fell in love wif it :) Will post up pic soon... :bangwall: Btw, just to let u know Im not confirmed yet for BBQ as I need BrownMse to drive me over on 30th but he's prolly got sme overseas clients coming those few days. If he need to go entertain them, den I got no transport liao wor :unsure:

Will let u know asap but meanwhile, mabbe u wanna discount my 2headcounts frm ur foodlist?

To Apple-jie : Thanks for letting Yuki use ur Neverfull bag on Sat...thk she fell in love wif it :P Will post up pic soon... :) Btw, just to let u know Im not confirmed yet for BBQ as I need BrownMse to drive me over on 30th but he's prolly got sme overseas clients coming those few days. If he need to go entertain them, den I got no transport liao wor :bangwall:

Will let u know asap but meanwhile, mabbe u wanna discount my 2headcounts frm ur foodlist?

aiyo, don't be so 客气 leh

i'm glad she is quite comfortable inside

my cats were checking out the bag when i came back

think they are wondering if i brought a dog home :D :D

btw, when must we confirm with you the otah order?

me thinking of ordering extra to keep at home

just use oven to heat up can liao right?

anyone else interested to get more?

Oh yah....forgot to ask if Sheepcat got attack u when u go hme dat night or not? Hehehe :D

Oh yah Val....did Donut & Oreo climb all over u after u went home (since u got both Ginger & Yuki smell all over :D)

How many otahs do u need for the BBQ or how many do u guys wan to order together? As the order size is normally 100 for delivery (within range). Heehee, can deliver to ur office actually, quite near their hse... (Den u gotta tell me ur office liao...I thk Bluberi told me liao :P ) Btw, it's $1 /pc for frozen...

Frozen can keep 1mth+, cooked ones oni for 2-3 days... To cook, just defroze (abt half to 1 hr), den can use oven to "peng" or steam it in wok (dont recommend microwave as too dry) or jus use a frying pan... Quite easy to prepare actually. Cooking time abt 20mins.

If I can come on 30th, den I can just bring some down den no need to order but I cant confirm yet, paiseh :)

Edited by Greycat