Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

From JW to airport is about 25+ bucks. So add in the other charges(if going by "midnight" charges or booking charges), i think yours will hit less than 30+ compared to angelwrath? :o That time I take cab to airport for my BKK flight in the morning. about 7plus i think) The charge is around there

Me even worst JW all the way to Airport... :(:deal:
Edited by BunBun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
From JW to airport is about 25+ bucks. So add in the other charges(if going by "midnight" charges or booking charges), i think yours will hit less than 30+ compared to angelwrath? :o That time I take cab to airport for my BKK flight in the morning. about 7plus i think) The charge is around there

Our fare after added up surcharge shld be ard $40. :(

my study room UFO loveseat is available for camping over on 31jul. :notti:

I suggest Angelwrath go to Blurberi hse camping cos can share the taxi fare. :sport-smiley-003:

Cab 1 - Val & Friend plus Blurberi & Hubby

Cab 2 - Apple & BF plus Compassvale & Angelwrath

Cab 3 - Only for JWer Mr & Mrs Cantona7 (Anybody wan to come over?) :(:~

erm think mr compassvale will send mrs compassvale to the airport?

my bf meeting me there :P

also it depends on what kind of luggage are we bringing

think normal cab can only take max 2 hard case in the boot :dunno:

Hi Apple...

so how, hav u made use of the 4 stainless steel bracket :sport-smiley-003:

wana see it deployment in :good: use

Oh, u gg holiday hur?

me & my dardar planning to go HK shopshop betw Jul-Sep

any recomm?

we jz back fr honeymoon in Hokkaido 3wk ago, a nice pleasant trip & surprises fr our tour agent that arrange for us.... we love it :good:

:yamseng:

Hi Apple...

so how, hav u made use of the 4 stainless steel bracket :sport-smiley-003:

wana see it deployment in :good: use

Oh, u gg holiday hur?

me & my dardar planning to go HK shopshop betw Jul-Sep

any recomm?

we jz back fr honeymoon in Hokkaido 3wk ago, a nice pleasant trip & surprises fr our tour agent that arrange for us.... we love it :good:

:yamseng:

hi hi,

glad to see you pop by

me still have not done anything with them yet

got to find appropriate shelves first :notti:

wah so good go hokkaido honeymoon

i also want to go there one day

as for HK, all i know is food nia

do check out the esprit warehouse there, think it's much cheaper :yamseng:

I suggest Angelwrath go to Blurberi hse camping cos can share the taxi fare. :sport-smiley-003:

Cab 1 - Val & Friend plus Blurberi & Hubby

Cab 2 - Apple & BF plus Compassvale & Angelwrath

Cab 3 - Only for JWer Mr & Mrs Cantona7 (Anybody wan to come over?) :(:~

Angelwrath, u can to save cabfare n camp over my place.. if u dun mind sleeping on the UFO Loveseat the study room. Room includes air-con, extra pillows, blanket, TV and Hi-fi... :notti:

erm think mr compassvale will send mrs compassvale to the airport?

my bf meeting me there :P

also it depends on what kind of luggage are we bringing

think normal cab can only take max 2 hard case in the boot :dunno:

hmm, liddat how?

mi nt using hard case luggage.. maybe bring hand carry bag (to be carried by my hubby). my hubby lagi best, no need luggage.. oni a small haversack.

nw my MIL is abit against me going to BKK in my current condition. 8|

Bluberi, you expecting a special little one ah? :P

Angelwrath, u can to save cabfare n camp over my place.. if u dun mind sleeping on the UFO Loveseat the study room. Room includes air-con, extra pillows, blanket, TV and Hi-fi... :notti:

hmm, liddat how?

mi nt using hard case luggage.. maybe bring hand carry bag (to be carried by my hubby). my hubby lagi best, no need luggage.. oni a small haversack.

nw my MIL is abit against me going to BKK in my current condition. 8|

Bluberi, you expecting a special little one ah? :P

there seems to be some guessing abt my condition.. :P

i supposed i shd disclose it ba... though some said we shd nt announce the news until later on.

yesh, i'm expecting.. still unstable coz oni halfway thru 1st trimester. last thur got a scare out of my life coz haf slight spotting. ended up rushing to kkh 24hrs clinic.

dat explains y the MIL is against me on going for the BKK trip.

Congrats, blueberi and do take care of yourself & the lil' one. Babies are so adorable :) It's not advisable for you to travel to BKK in the 1st trimester cos usually the 1st-2nd trimester are considered the bumpy times which requires careful attention. By the 3rd-4th trimester, should be more settled by then.

Which is why doctors wouldn't advise on going on trips at this juncture. Also you need to take alot of pre-natal vitamins to keep the body & foetus strong. A friend of my hubby who's expecting told me plenty of stuff to expect when having a baby.

PS: Would you be having a baby shower? :lol:

i supposed i shd disclose it ba... though some said we shd nt announce the news until later on.

yesh, i'm expecting.. still unstable coz oni halfway thru 1st trimester. last thur got a scare out of my life coz haf slight spotting. ended up rushing to kkh 24hrs clinic.

Edited by BunBun

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dancingqueen: i love babies but too busy to have my second one now. maybe 2 more years. enjoy your pregnancy and take loads of pictures! so u can show your little one when he/she grows up how is he/she like when he/she was in your tummy.

Congrats, blueberi and do take care of yourself & the lil' one. Babies are so adorable :) It's not advisable for you to travel to BKK in the 1st trimester cos usually the 1st-2nd trimester are considered the bumpy times which requires careful attention. By the 3rd-4th trimester, should be more settled by then.

yayaya, babies really so cute hor! ey, i thot pregnant only got 3 stages/trimester? usually 1sst trimester is more tough coz of morning sickness (if any) and still a little unstable, second trimester is the most ENJOYABLE and third usually so fat and clumsy and tiring till just want to sit down and rest everywhere. heh..

Our fare after added up surcharge shld be ard $40. :(

Bukit Panjang to Airport before 6am is about $40 too (using BKE-PIE) way, plus the midnite surcharge and booking fee. :unsure:

:P actually i was half listening to my hubby's friend yakking away cos so many stuff to take note from tonic soups to whatnot when having a baby. But not sure entirely since I never had a baby before. :unsure: Edited by BunBun

Which is why doctors wouldn't advise on going on trips at this juncture. Also you need to take alot of pre-natal vitamins to keep the body & foetus strong. A friend of my hubby who's expecting told me plenty of stuff to expect when having a baby.

PS: Would you be having a baby shower? :lol:

thanks thanks :P will take care of myself n bb.

2nd trimester is the best period to travel actually... they call this babymoon.

3rd trimester cannot travel liao, some airline dun allow u to board...

baby shower? as in before i give birth ar.. most prob no ba..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dancingqueen: i love babies but too busy to have my second one now. maybe 2 more years. enjoy your pregnancy and take loads of pictures! so u can show your little one when he/she grows up how is he/she like when he/she was in your tummy.

thanks!

yippee :dancingqueen:

a new addition to our big family

think should be okay liao by the time we travel

should be in 2nd trimester liao right?

i guessed a bit but like bluberi said, some say not so good to say so early :P