Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

but but but it's very cheap considering the 2G 4GB was selling at S$700 :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

no warranty no support no nothing...

crossing my fingers real hard that the 3G 32GB one will be out in singapore :bow::dribble::bow::dribble:

YaYa...

SingTel going brin in later this yr....latest news!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

but dey say ONLI Singtel :dunno: ....exclusive!

wonder hw abt M1 & *Hub :dunno:

anyway me loyal to ST :notti:

recently my darl (Starhub) gt reception prob here in our area....any guys here face tis??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
congrats blu!!!

new addition to the cluster..hehe

apple jie, u will be very happy

"The crowd cheered when Jobs announced the iPhone 3G will sell for 199 dollars with eight gigabytes of memory. Apple will charge 299 dollars for a model with 16 gigabytes of memory.

The eight-gigabyte iPhone 3G will be priced 200 dollars less than its predecessor and is expected to work three times as fast."

in USD, but still dirty cheap compared to the earlier batch :thumbs up:

just read the yahoo news, i **** sians. using the apple first generation for the last 6 months but now market going to be flooded with the 3G second generation being available in SEVENTY countries (first generation only 6 countries). and the 3G one is so fantastic!

mine at corner 1 la...below is that bus stop lor...guess u noe which unit liao la ;)

now realised that sound travel upwards...the higher the noisier

i like the M.bathrm...v spacious :sport-smiley-018:

but dun like that bedrm :( ...v small...put a queen bed, no place for wardrobe liao :(

we decided to knock down the adjacent room, so got a big MBR :dancingqueen:

yet we can still maintain 3 bed room....(+study room lor)

17 floor still noisy, really ar? i staying at 11 floor thot my level is the worst coz im near the junction. told my hubby if we stay 15 floor and above maybe not noisy.

but but but it's very cheap considering the 2G 4GB was selling at S$700 :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

no warranty no support no nothing...

crossing my fingers real hard that the 3G 32GB one will be out in singapore :bow::dribble::bow::dribble:

ya, USD199 very cheap liao lei. i just sold my colleague an extra 16GB 1st generation one at SGD800. tink he coming back to scold me liao with the 3G one out. :bleah:

just read the yahoo news, i **** sians. using the apple first generation for the last 6 months but now market going to be flooded with the 3G second generation being available in SEVENTY countries (first generation only 6 countries). and the 3G one is so fantastic!

17 floor still noisy, really ar? i staying at 11 floor thot my level is the worst coz im near the junction. told my hubby if we stay 15 floor and above maybe not noisy.

ya, USD199 very cheap liao lei. i just sold my colleague an extra 16GB 1st generation one at SGD800. tink he coming back to scold me liao with the 3G one out. :bleah:

iPhone 3G is really veri fast base on the video, July 11 launch 24 countries including HK. :bangwall:

NB Spore alway have to follow behind HK. :furious:

Jus hope the new iphone will have longer battery life. :thumbs up:

iPhone 3G is really veri fast base on the video, July 11 launch 24 countries including HK. :bangwall:

wah bro super surprised to see you online at this earthly hour !! !!

wah bro super surprised to see you online at this earthly hour !! !!

At this hour only u are active here..... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: Me going to zzzzzzzz liao...

quite ok lei, my iphone can last for about 2 days (without using it for music or youtubing or anything fanciful, just answer calls, play some games, sms). u using iphone now too?

apple jie:

:thumbs up:

really very sleek packaging, think that's what's synonymous with Apple.

picture001afi8.jpg

like unboxing a Nokia 8850 last time or 8800

picture005anh7.jpg

compared to work-issued thinkpad

picture006ank3.jpg

picture013afu3.jpg

thin like pancake :thumbs up:

intended usage: internet surfing/emails/blogging/iPhotos :D

Edited by compassvale

apple jie:

:thumbs up:

really very sleek packaging, think that's what's synonymous with Apple.

picture001afi8.jpg

like unboxing a Nokia 8850 last time or 8800

picture005anh7.jpg

compared to work-issued thinkpad

picture006ank3.jpg

picture013afu3.jpg

thin like pancake :thumbs up:

intended usage: internet surfing/emails/blogging/iPhotos :D

wah... macbook air !! :dribble: :dribble:

Jus made sure dont put together with the newspaper, wait thought is waste paper throw away to garan guni. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

quite ok lei, my iphone can last for about 2 days (without using it for music or youtubing or anything fanciful, just answer calls, play some games, sms). u using iphone now too?

Nope is my the other half using, everyday see her charging her iPhone and all her friends using it also face the same problem. :dunno:

Angelwrath, u can to save cabfare n camp over my place.. if u dun mind sleeping on the UFO Loveseat the study room. Room includes air-con, extra pillows, blanket, TV and Hi-fi... :notti:

hmm, liddat how?

mi nt using hard case luggage.. maybe bring hand carry bag (to be carried by my hubby). my hubby lagi best, no need luggage.. oni a small haversack.

nw my MIL is abit against me going to BKK in my current condition. 8|

CONGRAAAATTUUUULAAAAAAAAAATIONS!!!

should be an exciting journey ba! hehe so we have an additional member joining us for the trip, next time we can tell him/her that we are the 1st ones who travelled with who. haha

that's nice of you. if u and ur hubby dont mind and wont be disturbing u guys. it sounds like a 5 star hotel room lor, especially since i saw how comfy that love seat is before. haha

CONGRAAAATTUUUULAAAAAAAAAATIONS!!!

should be an exciting journey ba! hehe so we have an additional member joining us for the trip, next time we can tell him/her that we are the 1st ones who travelled with who. haha

that's nice of you. if u and ur hubby dont mind and wont be disturbing u guys. it sounds like a 5 star hotel room lor, especially since i saw how comfy that love seat is before. haha

U shld request for morning bf too. :sport-smiley-004:

yeah yeah! we will drag you everywhere we go. Fren just told me that she can get 20% off DFS price for SK2 - direct discount. :D

Haha - roommate - $40 leh! my house no have extra bed - if you dont mind my sofa - i am willing to sublet the sofa out one night :D

Mr compassvale may not be in SG by then - he flying to India though date of departure unsure as of now.

If he send me, then we can take another 2 along...

Luggage? me carrying hand lauggage - no wheels - in fact - trying to get a haversack - easier.

haha, thanks for all the offer to stay over, Val, serene and bluberi.

the last i ask my hubby he still not able to confirm with me whether he can go or not lor.

think nearer to the date then confirm with u gals.

im thinking take a hard luggage leh, if hb not going then i gotta carry myself. easier to wheel everything.

wah :drool: :drool: over ur Mac

U shld request for morning bf too. :sport-smiley-004:

huh wat morning bf?