Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

wah lau compassvale, shi mei de loh

make me gian for it also :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

angel, think cantona7 referring to morning breakfast?

me most prob also bringing hardcase

coz want to buy food stuff and check it it

soft bag cannot :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:) long time since i come back to this forum...

spaming 1 from odie~ hee hee

awww we missed you

how's life and when do we finally meet up :notti:

APple - how's your mum? she home yet?

thanks for the concern

she has been discharged yesterday and now recuperating at home

got to watch her diet real careful now :dunno:

how's your MBA serving you?

and your singnet connection?

MBA is really quite fun to use - and using it is good - coz it means I am restricted from having the itch to work from home :D Singnet is pretty stable - so far so good *keeping fingers crossed*

DOnt worry - with the right diet control - your mum's condition will be kept under control.

MBA is really quite fun to use - and using it is good - coz it means I am restricted from having the itch to work from home :D Singnet is pretty stable - so far so good *keeping fingers crossed* What is MBA? :unsure:

DOnt worry - with the right diet control - your mum's condition will be kept under control.

Compassvale is right must really have strict diet control, and I notice 1 thing try to drink more water in the day time. That what my MIL did and now she is completely recover. :dancingqueen:

Edited by Cantona7

MacBookAir :notti:

yup diet control is absolutely necessary

guess got to read up even more on diabetic diet :unsure:

Jus find the MBA nothing special except thin? Compassvale any different compare with other lappy?? :unsure:

Rem to buy Gluocise (Sugar) meter reading from the Phamarcy, ppl got the wrong concept to avoid everything that is sweet but tis will cause our body sugar level drop and feel giddy, so best is to check ur sugar level every morning b4 meal. :sport-smiley-003:

Eat less rice and Bread too. :(

White bread maybe not. But wholemeal bread would be fine right since it contains oat grains?

Jus find the MBA nothing special except thin? Compassvale any different compare with other lappy?? :unsure:

Rem to buy Gluocise (Sugar) meter reading from the Phamarcy, ppl got the wrong concept to avoid everything that is sweet but tis will cause our body sugar level drop and feel giddy, so best is to check ur sugar level every morning b4 meal. :sport-smiley-003:

that in itself is special liao

the thinness is :dribble: :dribble:

not to mention the solid state HDD in the higher end model :wub: :wub:

did think about getting the meter but didn't

coz my mum scared of pain, and it's difficult for her to heal

if prick her fingers everyday will soon run out of fingers to prick :~ :~

White bread maybe not. But wholemeal bread would be fine right since it contains oat grains?

very difficult for her, she is totally not a bread person

she just HAVE TO eat rice

if not she'll keep feeling hungry

only thing is she refrain from eating more than 1 bowl... :dunno:

apple jie.. for the meter.. i dun tink need to poke the finger everyday.. i dun see my aunt (diabetic too) poking everyday wor.. did ur mama try brown rice b4? cannot eat white rice.. alt is brown rice..

serious? the ones i saw need blood leh

or is it the urine type?

maybe i'll go to the pharmacy later :unsure:

she hates brown rice, like mother like daughter

me also HATE brown rice

they can say how nice how nice but i still cannot accept the texture :bleah:

think will just ensure she get enough nutrients from her meal

and stop her from eating just one type of food

she loves meat but got to get her to eat more veg liao

hahaha.. actually same here.. me hate brown rice too.. but i'm thinking hard for a way to make it nicer n "smoother" (or "softer"??).. my bf family has a history.. so likely he'll get it 1 day too (most probably.. esp when he loves to eat unhealthly)..

the meter.. yea.. need blood.. the one tests with blood is more accurate.. n jus 1 needle poke.. my aunt hv no prob frm healing.. but she didn't do it on a daily basis.. she only check if she ate "sinful" food n regret n started to panic.. hahaha.. but ok leh.. quite safe to use de

Haha - I am an IT idiot. Other than the light weight and abit of cool look factor - same as other lappie. :D - Also a first time MACbook user - so pretty interesting to see how interactive the macbook actually is.

You shd get one and try!

from my nick should be able to tell i'd :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: all over the MBA right?

now using the MBP, dreaming of getting the MBA with solid state HDD :wub: :wub:

and if they ever launch an iMac with 29" display, i'll fly out and get one :dribble:

Edited by applefreak