Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hey, yesterday night, i was at Tiong Bahru area and decided to drop by our place, the barrier for the carpark side is down already.. The pavement is ready also.. However, for some blocks the windows are still not up and not painted yet.. :) .. Getting so excited.. :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi future neighbours! *exciting*

BLK 25A

-

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

-

Hi Elaine, which floor are you staying? Can pm me? hehe. we might be staying in the same floor!

the barrier for the carpark side is down already.. The pavement is ready also.. Getting so excited.. :good:

yeah man!! i went there too.. mom n me feel so happy.. it is so nice to look at.. w/o the barrier.. can see the shops n pavements.. kao_happy.gif

yeah man!! i went there too.. mom n me feel so happy.. it is so nice to look at.. w/o the barrier.. can see the shops n pavements.. kao_happy.gif

Yah loh.. keke.. :)

Hey, yesterday night, i was at Tiong Bahru area and decided to drop by our place, the barrier for the carpark side is down already.. The pavement is ready also.. However, for some blocks the windows are still not up and not painted yet.. :) .. Getting so excited.. :P

Binzz

R we immediate neighbours??? :)

yipee!

does that mean... can 'offically' go in and look see look see liao?

Hi kriegs,

I dun think can "officially" get in, cos the barrier is down for the carpark, but still the surroundings of the blocks are still being barricated. Probably due to the windows and paint had yet to be up for a few other blocks. If my guess is not wrong, the first to collect keys will be from blk 25A & B, & 27A & B. Only these buildings have all their paints and windows up...

Hi kriegs,

I dun think can "officially" get in, cos the barrier is down for the carpark, but still the surroundings of the blocks are still being barricated. Probably due to the windows and paint had yet to be up for a few other blocks. If my guess is not wrong, the first to collect keys will be from blk 25A & B, & 27A & B. Only these buildings have all their paints and windows up...

ya... i tink not even 27A leh.. cos i checked "my HDBpage".. for my blk.. 27A.. probable completion date nvr change to a earlier date.. it is still remains as on 02 Oct 2007..

where as my fren's got 27B.. his HDBpage reflected their probable completion date is in July.. not sure on which day thou...

n frm the look outside.. 25A was the 1st one that looks most completed among all blks... so i guess.. we can "aim" at our neighbours on 25A & 27B... this 2 blks shld be the 1st batch to collect the keys if HDB really giving out keys batch by batch... till then.. we can go up n see their units!:):P

Binzz

rommie, i pm u my unit liao... let me know yours also, scarli we neighbours.. hehe..

:P

ya... i tink not even 27A leh.. cos i checked "my HDBpage".. for my blk.. 27A.. probable completion date nvr change to a earlier date.. it is still remains as on 02 Oct 2007..

where as my fren's got 27B.. his HDBpage reflected their probable completion date is in July.. not sure on which day thou...

n frm the look outside.. 25A was the 1st one that looks most completed among all blks... so i guess.. we can "aim" at our neighbours on 25A & 27B... this 2 blks shld be the 1st batch to collect the keys if HDB really giving out keys batch by batch... till then.. we can go up n see their units!:P:)

As soon as the fences are down... we can all CHARGED in to see :)

Binzz

Hi rommie... can pm me your unit as well? :D

my wife is hoping for a NTUC there... :)

As soon as the fences are down... we can all CHARGED in to see :)

can u lead the Blk 26D charge? :P

can u lead the Blk 26D charge? :P

Haha.. Agree..

xlan, our page shows the PCD as 4th quarter of 2007.. :)

Hey, yesterday night, i was at Tiong Bahru area and decided to drop by our place, the barrier for the carpark side is down already.. The pavement is ready also.. However, for some blocks the windows are still not up and not painted yet.. :paint: .. Getting so excited.. :P

:)

that's great news! thanks for updating us!:):)

i was there last sunday afternoon and the barricades still there... think they were dismantled on monday... :D

Edited by redbottle