Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi guys

Check with you, this morning log in to hbd web and check status and it appear the message below. Is it ok? Means not ready yet? (for key collection?)

HAPPY

Most likely causes:

The website is under maintenance.

The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi guys

Check with you, this morning log in to hbd web and check status and it appear the message below. Is it ok? Means not ready yet? (for key collection?)

HAPPY

Most likely causes:

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

Think traffic too heavy for hdb server.

Hi guys

HAPPY

Most likely causes:

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

More information

maybe updating your records... to 'key collection...' :thumbs up:

by the way this is my kitchen sliding door, as i remember nemofc was asking previously.. now it's up.

very simple and functional, no feature wall.

hubby is intending to paint designs on this door later on..

DSC00169.JPG

I like this :thumbs up: .

i dun like this... if my contractor do this to me, i'll scream at him. :unsure:

but of cos my hubby wun allow me to do so.

Yup Haha, but too bad cannot scream, otherwise he anyhow do the remaining stuffs.. coz still got stuffs not done yet :furious:

Hi all,

Realised that the main door at my house the bottom, there re no holes drilled for the latching at the bottom part.. I asked my ID, he told me, that nowadays no holes at bottom cos collect dust! And also tiles will crack if drill holes now..

Would like to check with u all.. is it true? Are your houses able to latch at the bottom?

Thanks

:thumbs up:

mm.. mine too.. after the tiling done.. no more holes there.. my fren brought it up n ID asked us to decide.. n i tink thru.. i prefer no holes.. cos the washing by town council usually will splash in a little n dirt might trap inside.. s days go on.. dirts built up n wat if breeding mosq. n kana fine by govt... i tink may b i tink too much la.. but anyway.. i dun want tat hole on the floor.. haha..

Yup Haha, but too bad cannot scream, otherwise he anyhow do the remaining stuffs.. coz still got stuffs not done yet :P

Hi all,

Realised that the main door at my house the bottom, there re no holes drilled for the latching at the bottom part.. I asked my ID, he told me, that nowadays no holes at bottom cos collect dust! And also tiles will crack if drill holes now..

Would like to check with u all.. is it true? Are your houses able to latch at the bottom?

Thanks

:notti:

My mum's 12 year old flat also don't hjave hole in the tile one.

Saw in papers today, Teka is having 20% storewide discount till this Sunday - 13 Jan.

For those who have not brought any cooker, hood, etc... can go and take a look zz

nice... will it hit the power board when it opens? :notti:

No it doesn't touch the MCB at all.

mm.. mine too.. after the tiling done.. no more holes there.. my fren brought it up n ID asked us to decide.. n i tink thru.. i prefer no holes.. cos the washing by town council usually will splash in a little n dirt might trap inside.. s days go on.. dirts built up n wat if breeding mosq. n kana fine by govt... i tink may b i tink too much la.. but anyway.. i dun want tat hole on the floor.. haha..

Icic oh.. but will it be loose coz the gate will shake and shake if no hole haha...

So now dunno whether to put or not..

My ID agreed to put hole if we want..

Still undecided haha..

a qn..if no hole, will the gate be firm enough to lock? seems loose right?

Yup that's what I think.. thats why want to have hole.. hmm..

My mum's 12 year old flat also don't hjave hole in the tile one.

Oh.. thx keke.. will the gate be loose?

Icic oh.. but will it be loose coz the gate will shake and shake if no hole haha...

So now dunno whether to put or not..

My ID agreed to put hole if we want..

Still undecided haha..

Yup that's what I think.. thats why want to have hole.. hmm..

Oh.. thx keke.. will the gate be loose?

I would oso prefer to haf the hole..more secure bah. My tiling not even start...gng to start next tues. will let them know to create the hole for the gate

by the way this is my kitchen sliding door, as i remember nemofc was asking previously.. now it's up.

very simple and functional, no feature wall.

hubby is intending to paint designs on this door later on..

DSC00169.JPG

:yamseng: many thanks for the sliding door. very nice!!

Edited by nemofc

mine got hole, on the top and bottom of the gate.

hehe binzz so early reach home already? thanks for letting me and my wife visit ur hse today, keke, v cozy hse

Hi all....im fm TP79B

need ur advise on an issue...one of the members in my neighbour advised that i shld ask ppl fm jln membina as u have abt the same design of hse wit diff layout...

most of the reno in toa payoh is either delayed or moved in so not many ppl log in to the forum...

jus wanna find out if anyone fixed a rainshower system for both master and common bathroom? We intend to buy the rainshower type but overall length for the rod (which needs to be mounted on the wall) inc the hose is 1.5m...if im not wrong theres a boxed up at the ceiling in the bathroom so not sure if this length cld be fixed on the wall.

As Teka is having sales now which is ending soooon .....we intend to purchase the shower set and mixer. but not sure if the length is too long due to the boxed up thingy (if any) pls advise the posibilities pls......thanks!!