Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahaa.. guys.. no worry.. thou this estate housed a bunch of enbloc residents frm an old estate.. anyway.. since this estate also opened for balloting.. n most of units were sold (sold out) to balloting bunch.. i guess mostly r newly weds young couple.. i can feel tat JM is a very young n vibrant estate! did i ans y there's a sudden interests in age? hahahaa.. i was jus making a wild guess.. haha..

oh ya.. forgot to help cindy monkeybone to inform u guys.. her place still can't get connection to the internet.. so can't log in here.. just fyi..

I just met my next door neighbour last Sat.. they are en bloc one.. middle age.. so we feel young there haha..

How to test if your unit can connect to starhub. (img..)

wah!:unsure: thank u!:notti: but i need time to digest.. hee..

I just met my next door neighbour last Sat.. they are en bloc one.. middle age.. so we feel young there haha..

i met my downstairs and next door neighbour and downstairs next door neighbour... all from balloting.. my side will all be from balloting as my block was 90% occupied and left with 6th floor and below when HDB opened to balloting..

How to test if your unit can connect to starhub.

starhubconnectionml0.th.jpg

thanks.. will print the photo and ask my hubby to DIY.. :unsure:

Heard that robberies hit at blk25a.

Be extra careful guys!:unsure:!

What they stole? Is it a house already got ppl move in? Alamak....

owen, so i need to hv a starhub cable box? wat if i hv not subscribe yet? can this method help me to watch "free" channel 8/U ? sorry ah.. a bit v dumb of me to ask like this..

owen, so i need to hv a starhub cable box? wat if i hv not subscribe yet? can this method help me to watch "free" channel 8/U ? sorry ah.. a bit v dumb of me to ask like this..

Xlan, once u install your tv, can watch channel u and channel 8 liao.. no need subscribe cable..

Owen's instruction is for those who wish to subscribe to cableTV ASAP. Cable lines are laid, just that nobody help us to switch the wires around :dunno:

no leh.. still can't watch.. i tried my tv liao.. got pic n sound thou.. jus not clear.. like antenna got prob.. many 雪花

Hi all, need to seek help from you guys. My grandpa has jus moved to 26B Jalan Membina, want to send him a CNY card, but I cant seem to find the postal code on streetdirectory.

Can I check if postal code for 26B Jalan Membina is 165026? Are the new homeowners able to receive mail with this postal code?

Really a great thank you!

Correcto,

Yes routed all my mails and it arrived.

btw, share with you a nice tool from singpost, it can reverse lookup postal code

via street name and block number

http://www.singpost.com/quick_services/index.htm

Hi all, need to seek help from you guys. My grandpa has jus moved to 26B Jalan Membina, want to send him a CNY card, but I cant seem to find the postal code on streetdirectory.

Can I check if postal code for 26B Jalan Membina is 165026? Are the new homeowners able to receive mail with this postal code?

Really a great thank you!