Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ha...looks like i'm 10 years your senior... !!

i feel so old... :notti:

no la. you are young. i'm small. :notti:

my kitchen cabinets are up liao. no top tho. fully install liao then let you all see ok? i dun like my shoe cabinet laminate. cos chosen by my hubby mah. think i must psycho him to change. dunno can or not....

for 26C, the postal code is 166026. quite nice rite? so many sixes...

Edited by xiao_xiin

no la. you are young. i'm small. !!

my kitchen cabinets are up liao. no top tho. fully install liao then let you all see ok? i dun like my shoe cabinet laminate. cos chosen by my hubby mah. think i must psycho him to change. dunno can or not....

for 26C, the postal code is 166026. quite nice rite? so many sixes...

kehehe i tink all 26 is 166026 :notti:

hm.. seems like this is a young estate.

kehehe i tink all 26 is 166026 !!

hm.. seems like this is a young estate.

Hehe nope

Mine is 167026

So I guess the 3rd digit is different for all the 26 :notti:

does anyone know the no to call to rush for key collection... i looked thru all my doc and could only find the sers contact no which is not manned for the whole of today? Im in 25b...

Hi MARK

Try call this number: 1800-8663066

HAPPY

does anyone know the no to call to rush for key collection... i looked thru all my doc and could only find the sers contact no which is not manned for the whole of today? Im in 25b...

Looks like the forum is full of young people!:good: i am also in the range 25 to 30... :P

went down with ravenski to 25B... one lift is already operational and the staircases are not locked anymore... i even took the lift up to my level... :unsure: attempted to open the door without keys... :~

but i realised tt the kitchen area is indeed quite dark... i wonder will the clothes dry anot? :) cuz i went in the evening, very hard to judge ar... :s are other blocks also facing this dark-kitchen-problem? have been considering whether to get a dryer anot... :)

hope 25B will get the keys soon!

Hi MELT and RAV

I think the only solution is to buy those washing power and pour with those liquid frangent detegent (I dont know what that call)....and just hang it and the cloths will have no smell anymore.

HAPPY

Looks like the forum is full of young people!:good: i am also in the range 25 to 30... :P

went down with ravenski to 25B... one lift is already operational and the staircases are not locked anymore... i even took the lift up to my level... :unsure: attempted to open the door without keys... :~

but i realised tt the kitchen area is indeed quite dark... i wonder will the clothes dry anot? :) cuz i went in the evening, very hard to judge ar... :s are other blocks also facing this dark-kitchen-problem? have been considering whether to get a dryer anot... :)

hope 25B will get the keys soon!

today our washing machine finally came in after delays and arguments.

now with a washing machine and fridge, the kitchen looks much more like a kitchen. Sorry for the mess as we already shifting some things in. Doing cleaning as you can see, rags on the floor. :notti:

DSC00195.JPG

hubby takes a lot of pride in this, as the hob and hood are black and silver, the fridge is black and silver, the washing machine is black and silver too. Credit goes to him..

Edited by makemefly

Hi MAKE

Your kitchen cabinet really nice.

Your colour really match with your 'solid top'?

Sorry abit old liao...eyeside no good. See small pic...eye blur liao.

:deal::D:):yamseng:

HAPPY

today our washing machine finally came in after delays and arguments.

now with a washing machine and fridge, the kitchen looks much more like a kitchen. Sorry for the mess as we already shifting some things in. Doing cleaning as you can see, rags on the floor. :notti:

DSC00195.JPG

hubby takes a lot of pride in this, as the hob and hood are black and silver, the fridge is black and silver, the washing machine is black and silver too. Credit goes to him..

congrats! i'm at 27a. Floor? can share here... or pm me

aiyo.. all so young one... :D all must call me "sister" liao.. heeee

Memofc, i pm u already! :deal:

Btw, so pai sei to ask all of u here, cause i havent really went to JM yet. :notti: What's the original color of the tiles in our MBR toilet and the common toilet? Kitchen tiles is peach color right?

Hi MAKE

Your kitchen cabinet really nice.

Your colour really match with your 'solid top'?

Sorry abit old liao...eyeside no good. See small pic...eye blur liao.

:furious::good::good::good:

HAPPY

yes it is solid top.. :-)