Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hellooooo everyone! Here's another newbie in Jalan Membina Blk 26C!

Renovations yet to commence, so looking around for ideas here.

Cheers mates!

welcome pheno!!

What i'm going to do for the 4th light:

Go Ikea buy a nice rounded cone light (those fixed to TV cabinet) and fix it above the sink. :dancingqueen:

i got fix light tube in the box leh. but think we bot too long. ideally should be 4 feet. do take note if you intend to fix one.

henry told me my granite top is installed. din go go today tho.. but i wanna see!! going down tmr...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi XIAO

You mean your granite vavnity top?

That must be beautiful!:furious:

HAPPY

welcome pheno!!

i got fix light tube in the box leh. but think we bot too long. ideally should be 4 feet. do take note if you intend to fix one.

henry told me my granite top is installed. din go go today tho.. but i wanna see!! going down tmr...

thanks,

but living room almost bare and no fix position yet as the dining table have not arrived.

outside very nice, dramatic, especially when it rains in the afternoon...

outsidegx3.th.jpg

hi owen. thanks for coming over to help me fix the cables. nice meeting you... :(

hi neighbours..

Cindy Monkeybone needs help.. yest she called me to ask.. if any of us hv problem with mobile phone signal.. apparently both her neighbour & her own unit.. encountered weakening signal.. reception seems turning from "OK" to bad n now very bad.. her neighbour went to BLK27B office to complaint.. but the reply was "u r the only one complaining.. we will not take any action one"... they were both :sport-smiley-003: n hope can spread out the words .. if any1 having hp reception prob too.. pls complaint to the office.. let them know it is not individual's problem..

sigh........................

Heard that 11th floor @ blk25b have the showflat display...from TH....

Wow...those touting uncles are coming over ........ :fire::fire::good::lol::no::no::lol::D:bleah::bleah::D8|

The lift @blk25b already written lots of showflats!:jawdrop:!!

Memofc, i pm u already! :dunno:

Btw, so pai sei to ask all of u here, cause i havent really went to JM yet. :thumbs up: What's the original color of the tiles in our MBR toilet and the common toilet? Kitchen tiles is peach color right?

Anyone? :bangwall:

Edited by purplesky

hi neighbours..

Cindy Monkeybone needs help.. yest she called me to ask.. if any of us hv problem with mobile phone signal.. apparently both her neighbour & her own unit.. encountered weakening signal.. reception seems turning from "OK" to bad n now very bad.. her neighbour went to BLK27B office to complaint.. but the reply was "u r the only one complaining.. we will not take any action one"... they were both :thumbs up: n hope can spread out the words .. if any1 having hp reception prob too.. pls complaint to the office.. let them know it is not individual's problem..

sigh........................

Hi,

So far, at my unit the phone seems ok.. but sometimes also reception not gd..

Will test again later.. coz will be going down around 3 pm :bangwall:

Hi,

So far, at my unit the phone seems ok.. but sometimes also reception not gd..

Will test again later.. coz will be going down around 3 pm :bangwall:

I think I be there ard 2pm. maybe pay u a visit tmr :thumbs up:

Hi Owen

Can enlarge your living room pic?

Wow....I also love to see cloudy sky...your living room view is good!

HAPPY

thanks,

but living room almost bare and no fix position yet as the dining table have not arrived.

outside very nice, dramatic, especially when it rains in the afternoon...

outsidegx3.th.jpg

A simple request...

If you are removing / have removed the clothes hanger in the kitchen, can I have the screws for it? HDB did a disappointing job in replacing my missing screw... the screw they used is not the same as the other 3, it's so stiff that I cannot pull it out smoothly and the level is not straight :(

Please let me have yours... :)

Edited by OnePostWonder

Anyone having problems regarding payment with your contractor?

I'm left with 10% for him. Already paid him last week some money and last week i'd say it should be counted as officially handover, as even though the week before last, things more or less finalised, he had not completed the touching up yet. However he counted the week before last week as handover as the things were all in!! :):furious::furious::furious:

Contract says balance 10% is 2 weeks upon handover. Hence, the balance payment should be next week (since only last week he let us change key, the week before he put lame excuse for not letting us change key, i bet his purpose is so that he can still bring people over to view our place!:(!).. 8|8|8|8|8|8|

What do you guys think?

Edited by makemefly

I think I be there ard 2pm. maybe pay u a visit tmr :)

Yup sure no prob.. I have PM u my number :furious:

Anybody going down later too?

Want to take a look at ur houses too keke :(