Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

i din keep a copy.. so far so good.. but the kitchen switch is taking too **** long. :yamseng::D8|8|8|8|8|

i didn't have a copy as well but i rewrite 1 copy for myself.

you can try calling them again about the switch or inform hdb branch office .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

From TYP blog : ""Hi all

Calling out for help. My HDB shower set is missing and I need some kind soul to donate one set to me if u are changing urs.

As it is very urgent, I need it either today or tomorrow, pls pm me & I will collect from u immediately.

Thanks in advance.""

Wow...someone stole it???

Scary man!

Calling out for help. My HDB shower set is missing and I need some kind soul to donate one set to me if u are changing urs.

As it is very urgent, I need it either today or tomorrow, pls pm me & I will collect from u immediately.

Thanks in advance.""

Scary man!

:yamseng: that's too much liao...

but the 1st moment of opening the dooor for the 1st time as owners is quite thrilling :P (haha xlan will know because i called her when i was at the door) :P

hahaha.. ya ya.. hv fun saying all those silly things.. but was real funny.. hahaha.. last sat i did even more silly ting.. roll in the pinapple n keep saying wang ah.. strike toto ah.. wang ah.. :dribble:

by my definition, wadever thing i'm not satisfied i'll report as a defect, including wadever stain there is. haha... my hubby kept saying "this one can clean one can clean one..." i told him if can clean, it's also they clean, not me. the pros have the tools and chemicals to clean. i only have detergent.... :dancingqueen:

hahahaha.. same same.. but i regret not having this mentally earlier.. now hv to clean everything myself.. real tiring.. so all others who jus got ur keys.. b4 reno.. go report all stains as defects.. else later kana push blames ard.. "no.. is ur reno contractor did it"... "no.. HDB contractor stained it"... etc etc... is v v v the sianz de loh... :P

oh ya.. n who will 1 2 steal the shower head ah? is v lousy 1 leh.. water very weak de.. not nice to use 1.. ;c

Edited by xlan

push them to do it fast. i send defect list many many times and have only sign only 2 so far even thru they have complete all of them.

by the way, who gt the contacts of the uncle who weld the lockof the main gates?

i din keep a copy.. so far so good.. but the kitchen switch is taking too **** long. :P:P:dancingqueen::dribble::Pzz:notti:
Edited by elaine1205

hahaha.. ya ya.. hv fun saying all those silly things.. but was real funny.. hahaha.. last sat i did even more silly ting.. roll in the pinapple n keep saying wang ah.. strike toto ah.. wang ah.. :dancingqueen:

hahahaha.. same same.. but i regret not having this mentally earlier.. now hv to clean everything myself.. real tiring.. so all others who jus got ur keys.. b4 reno.. go report all stains as defects.. else later kana push blames ard.. "no.. is ur reno contractor did it"... "no.. HDB contractor stained it"... etc etc... is v v v the sianz de loh... :dancingqueen:

oh ya.. n who will 1 2 steal the shower head ah? is v lousy 1 leh.. water very weak de.. not nice to use 1.. ;c

Just add on about Utilities, i heard from SP service that when we apply, technical people will write down the meter reading and claim from Town Council. So, No worries about the readings which the HDB contractor/s have used.

So, not necessary to turn on the utilities first unless renov start.

fr TYP????

i dun really understand this msg le. missing can meant misplaced also. or the renovation own guys steal it ? no further details to led on?

Thanks in advance.""

Scary man!

Hi LIN

Yeah 11th floor show room liao (I think fm TH)...You stay at 10th floor?

Better double check for any defects. You might miss it.

1) Rubber (HSS)

2) Window screw

3) Retractable screw (ONE POST WONDER)

4) Power point

5) Main Gate

6) Any crack tiles in the kitchen floor

on top of that;

please check if the sewage cap cover is there for both toilets, else, will face the same problem as me. immediate report if there's no cap.

fr TYP????

i dun really understand this msg le. missing can meant misplaced also. or the renovation own guys steal it ? no further details to led on?

disagree. i suspect upon collecting keys, it's missing. just like mine, sewage cap missing.

Like to ask ah, who shd be the one doing running of electrical wiring for lighting? The lights installer or the electrician?

Although our flat do not req much cabling to do, but let say we have false ceiling, the wiring shd be prep by the false ceiling guy, light installer or have to get a electrician to do?

Like to ask ah, who shd be the one doing running of electrical wiring for lighting? The lights installer or the electrician?

Although our flat do not req much cabling to do, but let say we have false ceiling, the wiring shd be prep by the false ceiling guy, light installer or have to get a electrician to do?

wiring will be done by the electrician, but the wires will be long enough for the false ceiling ppl to adjust as required

see like alot of thing to look out

1) Rubber (HSS)

2) Window screw

4) Power point

5) Main Gate

7)sewage cap

die la I dunno what more to look out if I go to my unit , is it better to call my ID to go together at least they can hunt and find more thing isit?

AIyo now waiting for HDB letter for key collection , I call HDB officer but no answer . (I just need a estimate date of collection so I can make planning)

Edited by msbean

see like alot of thing to look out

1) Rubber (HSS)

2) Window screw

4) Power point

5) Main Gate

7)sewage cap

die la I dunno what more to look out if I go to my unit , is it better to call my ID to go together at least they can hunt and find more thing isit?

AIyo now waiting for HDB letter for key collection , I call HDB officer but no answer . (I just need a estimate date of collection so I can make planning)

Trying calling them 8.30am, after 9am they will be busy answering phone call