Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi VINCE

Can show me the pic how vanish look like?

Need to pay for vanish the main door?

Thanks!!

HAPPPY

you can just buy the vanish & paint it yourself. it's unlike painting the walls which needs more skills. i'll try to take some pics on the vanished doors... :horse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

xiao xiin, hows ur granite top? my granite kitchen top is disaster. my hubby was very angry when he saw the very -poor workmanship ... me also la.. tthe workmanship is really v jialat. the contractor even want to argue with us on technical part.. idoit..

no la. it's kitchen top. kekeke... no time to go down today. going down tmr....
Edited by elaine1205

Hi kriegs,

Thanx for the information. I will go to my unit to double check again. :jawdrop:

mirage

The electrical and water are temporary turn on for u to facilitate checking of defects. There shld be a brochure inside your RCB unit to show you how to turn it on.

wooo thanks for this info, we didnt connect electricity also as we are thinking reno will only starts after CNY

we tried to on the taps and showerheads, there is indeed water, just minimal testing on each source :jawdrop:

xlan taught us to test switches wif test pen, my hubby will be going down today to try.

wooo thanks for this info, we didnt connect electricity also as we are thinking reno will only starts after CNY

we tried to on the taps and showerheads, there is indeed water, just minimal testing on each source :sport-smiley-018:

xlan taught us to test switches wif test pen, my hubby will be going down today to try.

linggie

from your signature, you engage contractor?

i'll apply utilities supply this week for own usage, after settling the defects.

Maybe, you might want to complete your defects then apply.

Hi all

what do you think of the pricing for:

SOFT- CLOSING DRAWER RUNNERS. ( @$24.60/SET. )

HYDRAULIC-BUFFERING DOOR HINGES. ( @$3.50/PC.)

reasonable? as vy exp for blum system.

hi gal,

yups i engage contractor but i dont know his company name (hdb registered) as he is a family friend.

thanks for the tip! :drunk:

yes i think tats reasoable as compared to blum which is so exp!

Hi ELAINE

What really happen to your granite top?

HAPPY

xiao xiin, hows ur granite top? my granite kitchen top is disaster. my hubby was very angry when he saw the very -poor workmanship ... me also la.. tthe workmanship is really v jialat. the contractor even want to argue with us on technical part.. idoit..

Renovation has officially started! haha! went to my place just now but couldnt step in cause they just laid the duno isit sand or cement, or a mixture of both. haha. and i agree with Cindy that the recemotuib sux! Was trying to speak to my ID on the phone but the line kept getting cut off, then must find "correct" location to stand for the reception.

Hello Elaine, oh no... what exactly happened? Is your ID going to help you "fight"?

i agree the reception there is not very good. some spot cannot receive signal at all. Was trying to answer a call from mum last week when i was at my new hse n the line got cut off.... so pisss off

Hi ZLIA

What is recemotuib sux??

Renovation has officially started! haha! went to my place just now but couldnt step in cause they just laid the duno isit sand or cement, or a mixture of both. haha. and i agree with Cindy that the recemotuib sux! Was trying to speak to my ID on the phone but the line kept getting cut off, then must find "correct" location to stand for the reception.

Hello Elaine, oh no... what exactly happened? Is your ID going to help you "fight"?

hahaha! i was laughing when i saw your reply. Cos i realise it's my typo error!:notti:!! I switched off the lights cos my gal was going to fall aslp, then i just typed without looking!

Actually meant reception. hahahahaha.

Hi ZLIA

What is recemotuib sux??

hahaha! i was laughing when i saw your reply. Cos i realise it's my typo error!:notti:!! I switched off the lights cos my gal was going to fall aslp, then i just typed without looking!

hahaha!! i was laughing while reading this post too lol

zlia,

congrats to your commencement of renov!! hope everything goes smoothly for you!

i'm hoping it will be our turn soon... but that's next month... after cny, sure alot ppl renov... think of it... scare

happy

when's your turn to renov? do you have a date yet?

i guess, i'm on CNY 10th day if i settle/ confirm this contractor.. else, sure delay...

i'm target to move before our 2nd anniversary lei....

I also dont know when cos' I still have not rec' any letter (most of my neighbours living blk25b already got theirs).

And once get the key, within 1 week or 2 will start the renovation.

My id already assured me that my house will be renovate after informing her.

zlia,

congrats to your commencement of renov!! hope everything goes smoothly for you!

i'm hoping it will be our turn soon... but that's next month... after cny, sure alot ppl renov... think of it... scare

happy

when's your turn to renov? do you have a date yet?

i guess, i'm on CNY 10th day if i settle/ confirm this contractor.. else, sure delay...

i'm target to move before our 2nd anniversary lei....

Oh...hahahaha....

hahaha! i was laughing when i saw your reply. Cos i realise it's my typo error!:rolleyes:!! I switched off the lights cos my gal was going to fall aslp, then i just typed without looking!