Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

must be very careful and be a lookout for suspicous character. Somemore CNY period coming and most renovation will stop, it time for that extra locks to be put into good use.

Rem to lock your door and gate during the CNY for those halfway thru your renov, nvr knw who will be visiting :dunno:

sigh.. so scary.. yest after work i went down.. cos lance's guys came to replace the tile.. then s i walking to the lift lobby.. there was tis guy loitering there.. i dare not take the lift.. then i took my hp out to pretend calling my mom.. upon seeing he went off to somewhere outside the blk.. i quickly took the lift up n purposely press a few floors before reaching mine n 1 other floor abv mine.. sigh.. i tot moving to new place shld b more "ok" than my old place with all those "siao" ppl ard.. but now seems not true leh.. 102.gif

Edited by xlan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yap, the pipings need to be boxed up. but for mine case, i still can have pretty good space for storage...

this is probably due to my top cabinet is longer.. urs seems higher right?

by the way, whats with the blonde hair guy??? he a suspect of theft???

Why need to box up ah?

May I know how deep is your cabinet? So the top cabinet & bottom 1 same depth? or got staggered? will lights be block off since it's deeper?

Is it the touting uncles coming back again as blk25b begin renovation??

They are a nuisance who follow pples back!

Last 2 weekend, my wife and me took the lift, happen to see one touting uncle walk very fast towards us...I quickly close the lift and press a few bottoms to make him confused!

Aiyo...not again lah!

sigh.. so scary.. yest after work i went down.. cos lance's guys came to replace the tile.. then s i walking to the lift lobby.. there was tis guy loitering there.. i dare not take the lift.. then i took my hp out to pretend calling my mom.. upon seeing he went off to somewhere outside the blk.. i quickly took the lift up n purposely press a few floors before reaching mine n 1 other floor abv mine.. sigh.. i tot moving to new place shld b more "ok" than my old place with all those "siao" ppl ard.. but now seems not true leh.. 102.gif

happy, ur blk is the last blk the touting uncle can target liao :bow:

Anyway i guess new estate less ppl tat y the security there is poorer. Guys n gals who are shifting there first got to be super alert and carefully.

Tink as time goes by more n more ppl shift in shld be ok

Hi all,

I really miss u guys & gals. I paid $32.10 in cash . sucks men!

Good but very dusty! I have been having sensitive nose everyday !

U forgotten my housewarming liao. Didn't see u on 19 Jan 08 !

!!

missed your housewarming too. not sure what time :bow:

Need advise on the following company (Lighting)

Chan Huat Lighting

Light + Form Concept

A.F. Lighting House

Lights Arcade

Thomson Lighting

All from Balestier Road.

Hi there,

There're a no. of lighting shops at jurong east near the swimming complex. get off at chinese garden and cross over to this row of shophouses. the popular silver rimmed lighting for kitchen costs only $60 here. prices shld be much cheaper than balestier or jalan besar...unless u're looking for sth exotic

Need advise on the following company (Lighting)

Chan Huat Lighting

Light + Form Concept

A.F. Lighting House

Lights Arcade

Thomson Lighting

All from Balestier Road.

my electricity & water supply got cut off, a letter from SP asked me to apply for a utility account if I want the supply to be back...

i heard from my colleague that SP is giving rebates for our utility bill? some sort of credit into our bank account?

my electricity & water supply got cut off, a letter from SP asked me to apply for a utility account if I want the supply to be back...

i heard from my colleague that SP is giving rebates for our utility bill? some sort of credit into our bank account?

o ya... same lor... but i have just applied today... yeah yeah

what rebates ??

hi simpleboi,

mine wasnt box up leh.."the box" in the cabinet seems eat alot of space..without the box will be better right?

but also true, box up looks neater when u open ur cabinet

Hi Sparey,

I did see a suspicious guy walking toward to my flat on last week.

As I was hiding behind the electrical box, I could see him from my kitchen window. He walked and stopped halfway towards my corridor. :) I believe he is not a saleperson as he did not have any leaflet with him and he really does not have to turn around halfway if he is a genuine saleperson. I guess he might have saw my camera. Do take note too !

TERRIBLE HANDPHONE RECEPTION

As for the handphone frequency, M1 has acknowledge the problem and did some test around my corridors.

They have file a report to their higher mgt to extend another frequency/line around JM new estate. All this will take about 3 to 6 months. Hence, I pledge all M1 users to call and complain so that they can speed up the approval.

Cheers !

Monkeybone

TERRIBLE HANDPHONE RECEPTION

I also encounter terrible reception at my flat!! no reception at certain parts of the house. Will definitely complain to M1 if i encounter the same problem again!!

Last 2 weekend, my wife and me took the lift, happen to see one touting uncle walk very fast towards us...I quickly close the lift and press a few bottoms to make him confused!

Aiyo...not again lah!

Aiyo sound scarely , the touting uncles is abt how old har ? Happy u nvr firece see them back scare them away ma .heehee

no the rabate will be credited directly into your utilities a/c.. i saw my bill alr..

Thanks! you heard any comments about austscreen? price difference really quite alot. is there really a significant difference in quality?

Austscreen, has never had any experience with them, only request for quotes.

But they will only come and do measurement only 'after' confirmation, sounds like no backout plan, if he tries to add in any hidden costs, etc.

I asked my contractor to do the shower screen - sliding door, cheaper one with aluminium frame 4mm.around the price indicated earlier.

Aiyo...not again lah!

If those uncle comes to you, juz tell them you have signed up with ID/contractor alrdy loh. Then think they wont pester any longer to waste their time. In the 1st place, dun even look at them or make any eye contact, then they less likely to approach. At least it works for me.