Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

The electrical and water are temporary turn on for u to facilitate checking of defects. There shld be a brochure inside your RCB unit to show you how to turn it on.

:dancingqueen: temporary turn on for testing electricity is 3 days only, today is the fourth day, we forgot to read the RCB brochure when we went to open the doors over the wkd. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

25B neighbours!

For those who have collected your keys, can post your picture here especially the toilets because was told that it's different.

curious, nemofc

Hi Happy,

I have attached the photos for your reference. Hope that I attached correctly.

dsc00692yd5.th.jpg

dsc00689wz3.th.jpg

dsc00699zj9.th.jpg

dsc00690zn5.th.jpg

:sport-smiley-003:

25B neighbours!

For those who have collected your keys, can post your picture here especially the toilets because was told that it's different.

curious, nemofc

:jawdrop: temporary turn on for testing electricity is 3 days only, today is the fourth day, we forgot to read the RCB brochure when we went to open the doors over the wkd. zz

hmm... didn't happen to me :drunk:

I went back on 3 diff weekends, water & electricity is still present

thanks happy, but it look the same as ours lei... why some say different tiles and colour different lei...

hmm... didn't happen to me :jawdrop:

I went back on 3 diff weekends, water & electricity is still present

you apply liao , is it?

i collected keys on 26 Dec, this week just got a letter from SP service that they have discontinue the supply as we didn't apply account.

anyway, im opening account & will turn on friday. they will bill us on the day meter turn on, any meter reading will be claim from town council.

Hi all,

Anybody know of any contacts or companies that do tiling for Mosaic Tiles?

The air-con supplier who drilled in the wrong hole in my MBR bathroom have the tiles but he told me that he cannot find anybody to put in the tiles so he ask me if I can find...

Thanks for help :jawdrop:

Hi all,

Anybody know of any contacts or companies that do tiling for Mosaic Tiles?

The air-con supplier who drilled in the wrong hole in my MBR bathroom have the tiles but he told me that he cannot find anybody to put in the tiles so he ask me if I can find...

Thanks for help :jawdrop:

simpleboi,

infact, you get get your contractor/ id to get it from hdb/ service ctr. they should have.

simpleboi,

infact, you get get your contractor/ id to get it from hdb/ service ctr. they should have.

Yup the tiles already have,

but need the people to put in the tiles :)

you apply liao , is it?

i collected keys on 26 Dec, this week just got a letter from SP service that they have discontinue the supply as we didn't apply account.

anyway, im opening account & will turn on friday. they will bill us on the day meter turn on, any meter reading will be claim from town council.

oh... on my 1st day, I turned on the water riser and the electric source... went back on 4 diff weekends, everything still present.

maybe i'll check again this Sat when i'm there

Hello all,

Would like to check with u all on how do u find the security around our area? As there were a number of cases reported of theft and robberies, have emailed town council hope they can tighten the security by putting cctv if possible. Officer called and revert that only case by case basis unless more people complain. So just hope u guys can also highlight to them.

Please also be extra careful and try not to go alone esp at night. Heard that suspicious characters hanging around at blk 27A. Do take note!:furious:

Hello all

have got some qns to ask regarding shower screens.. how much did you get yours for? My ID quoted me 625, which i think is super ex, but she told me it's because her supplier is a "shower screen" company (not a glass company), and they r from australia, so their shower screen is very durable.

then i got a number from the internet selling shower screens that are imported from aust, true enough, the price is about there.

but i got a number from the straits time classified, the shower screen is 325, but i nv ask how many mm and made from where la...

Do you all have any suggestions on which i should take? Really in a dillemma cos ive got kids and im really worried that if the quality is not good and the glass shatters, it 'll be very dangerous. on the other hand, the aust one is double the price! hai.

Hello all

have got some qns to ask regarding shower screens.. how much did you get yours for? My ID quoted me 625, which i think is super ex, but she told me it's because her supplier is a "shower screen" company (not a glass company), and they r from australia, so their shower screen is very durable.

then i got a number from the internet selling shower screens that are imported from aust, true enough, the price is about there.

but i got a number from the straits time classified, the shower screen is 325, but i nv ask how many mm and made from where la...

Do you all have any suggestions on which i should take? Really in a dillemma cos ive got kids and im really worried that if the quality is not good and the glass shatters, it 'll be very dangerous. on the other hand, the aust one is double the price! hai.

what do you want firstly? arcalic (did i spell right?) or tempered glass?

Since you have kids, you might want to opt for the 1st.

mine is quoted 350 for one... i guess slight higher than yours

Hi JM,

I am back !

Starhub finally came to activate my broadband ! It feels terrible not to have any internet access.

Any moved in / to be moved in neighours from Blk 26C ??

PS : Happy. I lost your contact. Can u sms me again !