Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Update:

BLK 25A

- redbottle (Collected) - loobhlinda (Collected) - pert (Collected) - scorpy (Collected) - gadgetgal (Collected, Impress21,0% progress, HDB to Cement Screed) - elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK - MsBean - h4happy (No news) - marksng12 - Dtkiddy & yun11 - jas@sandy - Ravenski & melting_starz

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar (Collected) - noellechua - lynnnie(keys collection - 7 Jan 08) - dorcas (Keys Collection - 3 Jan 08) - Vacis + moonbell - owens_avenue & genevie (Collected) - skysheep (Keys Collection - 5 Jan 08)

BLK 26C

- elaine1205[ collected, sourcing for renovation contractor] - ZLia (Collected/Cottage Craft) - Cindy Monkeybone(Collected/Classic Design) - chewy (Collected /I-Bridge-Rhiss) - kitseng(collected) - xiao xiin (Collected) - garbagex (Collected / A&D)

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder (Year-End/G'Plan) - jj2 (Collected) - Princess Momo (24/12/07 Morning/U-Home) - rommie (Collected) - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs (collected / pending cement screed) - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi (collected / Baroque) - jazznpop (collected) - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C (collected/ still sourcing) - draught (Collected) - prodigic (Collected/Frontier Concept) - Vicin (collected / I-Bridge) - 9up and Fly "Wifey" mama (Collected/ .) - kittyng (Collected / Still sourcing) - dneo (Collected / Still sourcing)

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (end Dec, shortlisting for ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,Earnest Design) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador (Collected/Contractor) - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected, Samleong Design Pte Ltd, to start on 02/01/08) - Sam07 (Collected/HomeWorkz) - fat bear(Collected/ Homeworkz)

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino (Collected) - Beejoy (Collected, Gim Wee Renovator)

We also had a nightmare experience with Supreme People.

Almost got a heart attack with all the stress and frustrations talking to Supreme workers and managers.

1. During the date of installation, they said cannot send people down because they have an

exhibition and they need to allocate resource to set it up <- So exhibition is more important than customer?

2. After convincing them of the urgency of the situation, they sent 2 guys, arrived about 6PM and did everything faster than a movie show. In just around 2 hours, they did the whole house (1 living room, 3 bedroom). They just cut anyhow and hammer here, hammer there.

3. Rush, rush, hammer here, hammer there. Result = Main gate tile was chipped off, curved gap on skirting, a lot of the lower wall part was was heavily scratched. Hmm... I noticed they have problem with shapes, if a skirting cannot fit, they will hammer it into submission... Hello Supreme guys... if it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit, using mr. hammer won't make the problem go away, need to take time to saw a proper piece to fit the thing.

4. They will not use all Supreme brand. Half of our floor, they used a brand with an "Owl" logo, can't really remember the name, think it was "Smart" floor.

5. After a more thorough inspection, we noticed that mr. hammer also chipped of some of the Supreme floor itself... how can supreme give lifetime warranty, when during installation, they already damaged their own product?

6. Supreme told our screeding contractor the height of the floor screed. Result = room doors cannot close. Supreme needs to remove our doors and trim it. I don't know what Supreme universe is exist on, they have their own interpretation of shapes, measurements and customer service. Talking about measurement, they measure the floor as the entire unit floor area... I didn't see any laminate flooring on the kitchen and bathroom, what's with the 85sqm quotation? If we didn't need the place ASAP, will need to take time to contest all the measurement.

7. After removing the door, they damaged the screw of the 2 room door hinges... grrrrr, that's why we heard a lot of hammering on the doors during mounting.... Haiz... Please Supreme, a screw driver is for a screw, and a hammer is for a nail. And please after you "screw" the thing, don't tell us to blame HDB...

Very tired and angry of them already... need to go doctor and ask for calming medications.

8. After the door incident, made a door inspection. I think they are unhappy with the colour of our door frame... they wrote, using a BALLPEN, Big "A", "B" and "C" on the door frames... Supreme, Supreme, if you are going to treat our door frame as a document label, please use pencil, contractors use it, it's standard practice.

9.They sent all different contractors, so they spent a lot of time blaming each other for the chipping, graffiti, etc... They really have a resource management and work quality assurance issue.

10. Floor is very uneven, they never even bother to put a double foam to those uneven area. Hmm... Maybe Supreme needs to adopt a new company slogan from one of those classic movies... "Frankly our dear customers, we don't give a ****".... hehehe

So my dear neighbors,

Should you not want to disrupt you harmonious aura... you know where "not" to sign.

Thank you for the advise. Talked to them during one of their road show and was pretty impressed by their demo. Was contemplating whether to get them to do the floors anot. After reading ur comments.....NO WAY!! 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thank you for the advise. Talked to them during one of their road show and was pretty impressed by their demo. Was contemplating whether to get them to do the floors anot. After reading ur comments.....NO WAY!! 8|

at the rate they are going, dunno for how long they can still survive... sigh.... my laminate are all supreme brand tho. all come in the supreme boxes.

haha... thanks for the compliments.. then tink maybe we are older than ur lor... cos my bf is at the very very edge of the 25-30 range liao lor.. 8|:)

Faint... I think me and hubby 8|:lol:

at the rate they are going, dunno for how long they can still survive... sigh.... my laminate are all supreme brand tho. all come in the supreme boxes.

But that salesperson keeps telling me they have been in the industry for many many years, and keep stressing that they have won several "quality" awards.

Think they are one of the winners for "outstanding brands"....eeks....all fake!8|

Heard that robberies hit at blk25a.

Be extra careful guys!8|!

waaa I thk must hv all ppl move in there will scare the robbery. Why rob us , as all our money is in the house lor heehee .

But that salesperson keeps telling me they have been in the industry for many many years, and keep stressing that they have won several "quality" awards.

Think they are one of the winners for "outstanding brands"....eeks....all fake!8|

maybe juz quality award for product? but now problem lies in service bah

sorry guys, a question-

can we use a bank book-less bank account for GIRO deduction?

Cheers

Hi linggie 8|

yes can. giro means debiting your account regardless whether it is a current or savings account. no problems.

jus that passbook account u can update and see immed. current (statement based) u have to wait for statement to be sent to u. bu no worried if u have internet banking

haha

hee hee ho ho

all correct xlan i also on the egde haha

Actually, i oso at edge..

edge have 2 sides...25 or 30? think we r all referring to the latter haha 8|

the product is ok... i know they use key to scratch when demo-ing. i tried scratching real hard on the sample pieces and got depression loh. some colourless powder came out also. think it's the top layer. but cannot see scratch marks cos it's uniform colour.

my hubby also in that age range. he pian xiao mei mei so i'm below that range. kekeke....

Actually, i oso at edge..

edge have 2 sides...25 or 30? think we r all referring to the latter haha 8|

haha

i snake one, 31 this year liao... old "edge" la

yes, can use that one.

HDB gave us 1 coaxial to coaxial cable.

The rest are coaxial to RCA cable.

Hi hi everybodee

OMG wat are coxial cable and RCA cable? i saw in letter box a lot of cables and dump it back in there, how???