Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

Aiyo.yo.. we went Demspsey park on our AD to take photos & one of the restaurant actually told us we need to book beofrehand & pay to take photos!! Duh!! :bangwall: Super irritating, they even disallow us to take photos with the BIG tree outside...

Yah xinyi & phantom, don;t humble, me only HIA.. not accessible & old.. blah blah... hee.. :notti:

Ai.yo.. any stars is fine as long as your friends willingly come to your AD to enjoy this special day with you. Instead of you having many stars hotel then have to invite anyone to make up for the figures to breakeven, what is the point :unsure::dunno:

wah.. dun like that leh.. you and phantom makes me feel guilty.. sad to say there is not cheap and pretty stuff.. i always tell ppl "ai sui mai mia", pretty things needs to pay more..

WA KAOZ.. Dempsey take photo also cannot !? the tree belong to them ?

What has singapore become. everything also NEED MONEY!

Holiday Inn always give me good impression. I remember mum's friend bring me and my sister go eat ice-cream when were were like kids.. lol...

Hey you. Are we all contesting for holding at least stars venue?

go back to the banquet venue to take PS.. haha..

i did mention before to my coordinator that I wish to take PS in their chinese restaurant.. but he say have to request for it.. ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yah man! My friends were like pleading them to let us take some photos but the security guard was very stubborn! In the end, we only took a few photos & left the place... My PG was commenting that they can get other nicer places in M'sia & don't need to pay! And the place not exactly that nice wor... but I forgot the name of the restaurant liao.. there is a man made waterfall there... :unsure:

Hee... xinyi.. joking lah... no gulity as long as you & hubby enjoyed the day! Remember to eat the food! Me & greedy hubby wanted to eat the braised bird nest before we go up & change to our 2nd outfits.. :bangwall:

Yah man! My friends were like pleading them to let us take some photos but the security guard was very stubborn! In the end, we only took a few photos & left the place... My PG was commenting that they can get other nicer places in M'sia & don't need to pay! And the place not exactly that nice wor... but I forgot the name of the restaurant liao.. there is a man made waterfall there... :dunno:

Hee... xinyi.. joking lah... no gulity as long as you & hubby enjoyed the day! Remember to eat the food! Me & greedy hubby wanted to eat the braised bird nest before we go up & change to our 2nd outfits.. :unsure:

i think i know where.. i just went there to chill out last week.. alot of 'bing ma yong' there.. at nite see abit scary.. :bangwall:

wah.. dun like that leh.. you and phantom makes me feel guilty.. sad to say there is not cheap and pretty stuff.. i always tell ppl "ai sui mai mia", pretty things needs to pay more..

go back to the banquet venue to take PS.. haha..

i did mention before to my coordinator that I wish to take PS in their chinese restaurant.. but he say have to request for it.. :bangwall:

... lol.. go to banquet venue toake PS.. that one is really ultimate.

Yah man! My friends were like pleading them to let us take some photos but the security guard was very stubborn! In the end, we only took a few photos & left the place... My PG was commenting that they can get other nicer places in M'sia & don't need to pay! And the place not exactly that nice wor... but I forgot the name of the restaurant liao.. there is a man made waterfall there... :dunno:

Hee... xinyi.. joking lah... no gulity as long as you & hubby enjoyed the day! Remember to eat the food! Me & greedy hubby wanted to eat the braised bird nest before we go up & change to our 2nd outfits.. :unsure:

lol.. security guard reminds me of the new jack neo show..

lol.. security guard reminds me of the new jack neo show..

running out of places to take PS.. got ppl go wet market and take PS lor..

maybe i should go NTUC or Shop n Save to take PS.. :bangwall:

As long as u have 12 tables, u can hold at GCW :dancingqueen: My hubby likes GCW very very much...but after much discussion, we decide not to go ahead as we didnt wan to overstretch ourselves...Most prob i will choose a restaurant. Hubby will lan lan follow...wuhahahaha....If u can afford, go ahead cos i feel dat GCW is a great place for a banquet. Its not like other hotels where smaller function rooms totally no ambience. Even for small ballrooms at GCW, the feeling is great..If i can afford, i will go for it too...Btw, after gg GCW, i went Novotel Clarke Quay & the place is surprising quite posh! Grand ballroom dun lose to GCW. Big, pillarless, high ceilings. The smaller ballroom is min 18 tables, max 24 tables...not bad as well !! I have pics of dat, if u wan, juz PM me give me ur email address. Wat i noe is, now is 718nett for 2008 weekend price. Hope it helps!

eh i didnt know GCW can have lesser than 30 tables.

we went novotel to look on 7th jul. hubby likes it but me dun like. find it a bit too modern for my liking. actuallie still prefer the conventional victorian look for weddings.

btw for restaurants, tink can look at nobel house too. heard good comments abt them.

we book GCW.

ha ha ha..

u book GCW liao? when ur big day? :notti:

Edited by cornetto

running out of places to take PS.. got ppl go wet market and take PS lor..

maybe i should go NTUC or Shop n Save to take PS.. :notti:

Wa Lao Eh.. that is really .... :bleah:

If really need to go down to such stage.. then i think i go malaysia liao.. more things to shoot..

eh i didnt know GCW can have lesser than 30 tables.

we went novotel to look on 7th jul. hubby likes it but me dun like. find it a bit too modern for my liking. actuallie still prefer the conventional victorian look for weddings.

btw for restaurants, tink can look at nobel house too. heard good comments abt them.

u book GCW liao? when ur big day? :)

GCW have smaller ballrooms.

Victorian, I'll go for

-Four Seasons

-Goodwood Park

-Intercontinental

I think the decor is much suited for victorian style weddings..

I haven't signed on the dotted line but estimated is 25 Feb 09

Still got somethings to iron out.

U noe my hubby's fren, the one holding at Oriental coming 31 Dec rite? His 2 outdoor location for PS is Oriental itself....and....Jurong bird park! lol

Haa..i already emailed Noble House a mth ago. Noble House is re-locating. And they dun let me have the whole restaurant unless i have 50 tables & above. They recommended me Club Chinois but hubby doesnt like cos Club Chinois has got an open kitchen concept rite in the room itself from the floorplan they provided. Last time hubby work part-time at Intercon banquets while schooling so he noes abit...and March-in for Club Chinois is very short. Got pillars at the end too cos if have 20+ tables, they will 'open' up the function rooms at the end...layout not nice. So...i gave that up too :notti:

U noe my hubby's fren, the one holding at Oriental coming 31 Dec rite? His 2 outdoor location for PS is Oriental itself....and....Jurong bird park! lol

I also thinking to go back to Oriental to take PS.. seriously.. some areas inside i find it pretty nice.. especially their chinese restaurant, very cheena.. hehe..

Haa..i already emailed Noble House a mth ago. Noble House is re-locating. And they dun let me have the whole restaurant unless i have 50 tables & above. They recommended me Club Chinois but hubby doesnt like cos Club Chinois has got an open kitchen concept rite in the room itself from the floorplan they provided. Last time hubby work part-time at Intercon banquets while schooling so he noes abit...and March-in for Club Chinois is very short. Got pillars at the end too cos if have 20+ tables, they will 'open' up the function rooms at the end...layout not nice. So...i gave that up too :notti:

I think we go malaysia lah.. more places to take pictures.. lol...

I also thinking to go back to Oriental to take PS.. seriously.. some areas inside i find it pretty nice.. especially their chinese restaurant, very cheena.. hehe..

Its Chinois not Cheena

heh heh..

You excited anot abt the big day? lol...

still got quite sometime.. you can ask that qn again when is 3 mths before the big day.. !! haha..

Hi xinyi, when is your BIG day? Taken PS already? !!

my big day is 12 jun 08.. :)

Not yet taken PS, most probably in Nov... :)

u all toking abt stars har? :sport-smiley-004:

i dun really bother too... i look at more on the location, the feel of the venue, and most imptly, the cost.

no pt i hold my wedding in a so-called 10 stars hotel and later i gotta slog like h.ell to pay off the bills rite?

unless i'm soo rich until i can pay for an LV bag with CASH lah then it's a different story !!

Edited by Fifi