Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

made in japan and i like the design better..

its a little different in the exterior.. esp the rear.. as compared to the kah motors.

yeah buy car is easy. maintain not easy.. thats why think think think think.. :)

i see. i think you better don't buy the accord now b'cos i was told by kah motor agent that they'll be having a new facelift for the accord soon. :sport-smiley-018:

we prefer to buy from agent than parallel importer b'cos i feel more secure lor. although parallel importer may give more freebies than agent lor. but nevertheless, we prefer to close the deal with agent. !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i see. i think you better don't buy the accord now b'cos i was told by kah motor agent that they'll be having a new facelift for the accord soon. :sport-smiley-018:

we prefer to buy from agent than parallel importer b'cos i feel more secure lor. although parallel importer may give more freebies than agent lor. but nevertheless, we prefer to close the deal with agent. !!

i won't be looking to get a car so soon.. settle the wedding dinner and wedding gown... photo taking first..

Wah.. this thread is running fast. :sport-smiley-018:

Shall give my field report on HIPV which I went to a wedding dinner 1 week ago...

I find not good... menu looks good but food is cold.. imagine cold suckling pig for the 1st dish.. is really 'cold dish'.

Second, a waitress actually broke a tray of plates and bowls, my table next to me... If i am the bride, i sure give black face, so inauspicious to break things..

Third, pillars in the ballroom. My friend actually had 30 tables. My table is slightly blk by the pillar.

Overall not very good experience. But at orchard for that price is indeed attractive..

i won't be looking to get a car so soon.. settle the wedding dinner and wedding gown... photo taking first..

yup, step-by-step. :sport-smiley-018:

Wah.. this thread is running fast. :notti:

Shall give my field report on HIPV which I went to a wedding dinner 1 week ago...

I find not good... menu looks good but food is cold.. imagine cold suckling pig for the 1st dish.. is really 'cold dish'.

Second, a waitress actually broke a tray of plates and bowls, my table next to me... If i am the bride, i sure give black face, so inauspicious to break things..

Third, pillars in the ballroom. My friend actually had 30 tables. My table is slightly blk by the pillar.

Overall not very good experience. But at orchard for that price is indeed attractive..

thanks for the feedback.. i didn't know that they had pillars.. will look into it this saturday.

thanks..

intercon must be busy.. never get back to me.

the rest response very fast..

GCW / Pan Pac / HIPV..

goodwood also slow in getting back

thanks for the feedback.. i didn't know that they had pillars.. will look into it this saturday.

thanks..

intercon must be busy.. never get back to me.

the rest response very fast..

GCW / Pan Pac / HIPV..

goodwood also slow in getting back

yup, goodwood is very slow or probably will never get back to you! :notti: that time, i left a message for the co-ordinator from goodwood and she never get back to us until NOW! :notti::D

how to let such hotel to handle our big day when they can't even accomplish a small matter. :D

yup, goodwood is very slow or probably will never get back to you! :notti: that time, i left a message for the co-ordinator from goodwood and she never get back to us until NOW! :notti::D

how to let such hotel to handle our big day when they can't even accomplish a small matter. :D

didn't expect this from goodwood. you mean the ONLY just called?

didn't expect this from goodwood. you mean the ONLY just called?

what did you mean by "you mean the ONLY just called"? :P

Goodwood is a beautiful hotel.. but sad to say their customer service wasn't good.. read up abt their complaints in sg brides forum...

Have you tried hilton? Their ballroom just renovated. Same goes to Pan pac, my colleague says their ballroom also very nice wor..

So far I still like intercon ballroom.. nice! Really got a grand feeling.. too back i got budget constrains... :P

what did you mean by "you mean the ONLY just called"? :P

you mean goodwood just only called recently after you already settled your wedding ??

Goodwood is a beautiful hotel.. but sad to say their customer service wasn't good.. read up abt their complaints in sg brides forum...

Have you tried hilton? Their ballroom just renovated. Same goes to Pan pac, my colleague says their ballroom also very nice wor..

So far I still like intercon ballroom.. nice! Really got a grand feeling.. too back i got budget constrains... 8|

eh.. i think intercon and oriental also same lor.. expensive...

hilton wife don't like..

pan pac we are going to see this sat also..

you mean goodwood just only called recently after you already settled your wedding ??

hilton wife don't like..

NO, GOODWOOD NEVER CALLED UNTIL NOW!:P8|:):P:)

hilton wife don't like..

for mine case, intercorn more ex.. becoz my AD falls in their auspicious date list. Btw, I holding it on a weekday. Oriental gives me good perks.. perks also impt.. can help you save more.. :P

so rem to bargine more.. hehe.. 8|

NO, GOODWOOD NEVER CALLED UNTIL NOW!:P8|:):)8|

kaoz.. thats really bad..

for mine case, intercorn more ex.. becoz my AD falls in their auspicious date list. Btw, I holding it on a weekday. Oriental gives me good perks.. perks also impt.. can help you save more.. :P

so rem to bargine more.. hehe.. :)

oh.. no wonder.. i already got the dates from the lady.. so i'll run by my shifu see if their not auspicious dates can anot.. lol..

btw, i also ever email to goodwood and no replied. i left message over the phone and email, no replied!! :P8|