Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingar

Choosing Bridal Studio

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

tq~

but alot of my frens find it hard to accept the way the fotos are taken..coz majority of them are taken from far... :)

Can view already... Thanks for sharing.. :)

Your photographer did a great job.. Very nice photos... !! :P:)

tq~

but alot of my frens find it hard to accept the way the fotos are taken..coz majority of them are taken from far... :notti:

I feel is artistic leh.. those taken very near consider taiwanese style.. hmm.. maybe i surf too much clubsnap forums, see those really good photographers took smiliar photos like this.. so can accept it.. ahaha..

I like the pic whereby is taken through the glass.. i think is one of the 1st few pics.. :P

what a handsome and beautiful couples! :notti: yup, i agreed that some photos were taken quite far so can't see quite clearly. but overall, still look good. :yamseng:

if my hb and i were to take our PS, we sure can't control ourselves and laugh out loudly. sometimes, my hb likes to tell jokes, manz! :rofl: how huh? how to control ourselves huh? :P:P

thx for e +ve comments..i felt my pg did a fairly gd job...i wouldnt say the fotos are 100% satisfactory.. coz some of our poses are like abit unnatural.. :bow:

coz many of our frens found it hard to accept these fotos..they all asked the same qn : "Why most of the fotos are taken so far away? Cannot see face..no close ups" :)

i juz told them this is the kind of shooting style i wanted...not many close-ups..a couple will do...no lallang fields or changi broadwalk as well..~ :rofl:

what a handsome and beautiful couples! :notti: yup, i agreed that some photos were taken quite far so can't see quite clearly. but overall, still look good. :dribble:

if my hb and i were to take our PS, we sure can't control ourselves and laugh out loudly. sometimes, my hb likes to tell jokes, manz! :rofl: how huh? how to control ourselves huh? :unsure::dribble:

Actually like that good mah...then u will smile more naturally, if not, wait the photos come out too stiff leh...my hubby not a joker....kinda boring one....i find myself very difficult to smile during my PS.... :dunno:

Actually like that good mah...then u will smile more naturally, if not, wait the photos come out too stiff leh...my hubby not a joker....kinda boring one....i find myself very difficult to smile during my PS.... !!

aiyo, later my hb tells too many jokes liao until i can't stop laughing. how, manz?! :yamseng: smiling and laughing are different. PS should smile at camera and not laugh. if we were to laugh and people thought we siao lor. :notti:

even we went to try the fitting and my hb also told jokes. :D sometimes, he's really a joker lor. :notti:

hmm... i would tend to tink that most outdoor shots seldom got close up pics loh... coz wanna capture the scenery as well mah

only studio shots then got more close up

iandao, ur photos very artistic wor!