Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Not yet. But i have made a call to the branch office after confirming that the BMRC have yet clean the area. Hubby vy :) and me only now then get the impact :yamseng:

why now Lance re-do the laminates? and not earlier? what's wrong with the existing laminates in MBR? so far, his services for you still good.

o dear.. knowing tat they r slow in progress cos they still hv 25B to rush.. but still.. gotta prioritise the seriousness.. they shld hv at least clean up ur place 1st.. now can only hope tat our town council can help.. :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
why now Lance re-do the laminates? and not earlier? what's wrong with the existing laminates in MBR? so far, his services for you still good.

mm.. he mentioned something abt the expansion/contractions of the laminates.. due to the weather.. n i tink tis needs time to tell.. :) .. but ok la.. now.. esp after he knew how sad i was to see those carpentry.. he's been showing me his concerns n considerations as well.. so still thankful to him for his help la.. but still early to comment further.. let's wait n c the rectification works 1st..

That's great for your MBR laminates ! what abt TV consoles ?

I told my hubby that he must have been watching u at the bus stop everyday when he was young. haha !

my tv consoles? u mean the mbr? i dunno.. he didn't mention those yet.. still unknown..

hahaha.. may b jus cos i hv a common face.. :bangwall:

Hey xlan,

Glad to hear that Lance is taking up your case with care.. Relazz.. Dun feel so stressed!!

Can I ask issit that for custom made items there will definite have some mis-alignment?? Cos me and my hubby find that those factory produced items seems to be better, only that they cannot fit into the space perfectly.. :)

mm.. i also dunno leh.. but fren's house in redhill also having the same alignment prob.. so i guess u might b correct bah..

Yes, agreed with BINZZ, dont feel so stress out.

Your id are trying his very best to help you.

Cheer up and enyoy your renovation process.

Hey xlan,

Glad to hear that Lance is taking up your case with care.. Relazz.. Dun feel so stressed!!

Can I ask issit that for custom made items there will definite have some mis-alignment?? Cos me and my hubby find that those factory produced items seems to be better, only that they cannot fit into the space perfectly.. :yamseng:

Hi Xlan,

u bought ur "Toshiba Regza 32" (32A3000E): $799" at super good deal leh.. i check it out at Best Denki, they are selling their 32A3000E at $1400+

so much difference ah :bangwall:

Hi Xlan,

u bought ur "Toshiba Regza 32" (32A3000E): $799" at super good deal leh.. i check it out at Best Denki, they are selling their 32A3000E at $1400+

so much difference ah :bangwall:

i think she bought her TVs from SITEX last year-end

haha.. ya.. i got both LCD frm the last SITEX at expo.. quite a gd deal eh.. hehehe..

lumiere.. u r frm delta as well? hahaa.. which yr grad? me frm the 1992-1996 badge.. haha.. how abt u? if wanna share.. pm me ur real name n contact ya.. see if we knew each other.. haha..

suddenly the stress is getting more tense.. 3 bedroom's laminates gotta redo.. mon or tues then they'd come up n relay.. but i gu-gu arranged curtain man to come up on tues measure n quote.. tmr may b hv to call n re-arrange.. :dancingqueen:

Edited by xlan

the 1st curtain quote i've got.. this guy intro by Lance.. quite expensive to me leh.. :curse:

robinangwengsengbf7.gif

i hv told him.. i dun wish to spend much on curtain.. so only day curtain (the most plain n common 1) in living n bedroom3.. mom's room 1 layer night curtain will do.. i chose the fabric (he said) at $22/m.. n my mbr 2 layers (day + night) night curtain same material as mom's room.. n the quote he jus sms-ed me.. seems so expensive.. a total $1530.. :(

the 1st curtain quote i've got.. this guy intro by Lance.. quite expensive to me leh.. :curse:

robinangwengsengbf7.gif

i hv told him.. i dun wish to spend much on curtain.. so only day curtain (the most plain n common 1) in living n bedroom3.. mom's room 1 layer night curtain will do.. i chose the fabric (he said) at $22/m.. n my mbr 2 layers (day + night) night curtain same material as mom's room.. n the quote he jus sms-ed me.. seems so expensive.. a total $1530.. :(

What is the difference between day and night curtains? Does it mean that for your living room and bedroom 3, only the translucent curtains will be installed?

Thank you.

the 1st curtain quote i've got.. this guy intro by Lance.. quite expensive to me leh.. :rolleyes:

robinangwengsengbf7.gif

i hv told him.. i dun wish to spend much on curtain.. so only day curtain (the most plain n common 1) in living n bedroom3.. mom's room 1 layer night curtain will do.. i chose the fabric (he said) at $22/m.. n my mbr 2 layers (day + night) night curtain same material as mom's room.. n the quote he jus sms-ed me.. seems so expensive.. a total $1530.. :yamseng:

wow wow wow, cant believe it cost so much just for curtains :dribble:

What is the difference between day and night curtains? Does it mean that for your living room and bedroom 3, only the translucent curtains will be installed?

ya.. me too a rookie in curtains.. :rolleyes: ... i only know day curtain is those translucent type.. 沙布 kind.. got white/cream/dark grey(or black?)... night curtain is the "traditional" kind block lights 70%-100%.. depend on materials.. n the prices very much depend on the chosen fabrics.. :yamseng:

Edited by xlan

Hi Xlan...

If u need another contact for curtains, can try this no 90229033 (Sharon). The quotes will realli depend on the materials u choose...I dunno the material u chose but I vaguely remember the day curtain can go lower like $12-$15/m oni....$22 is abit exp but u might haf chosen higher quality type day-curtain.

This lady did my curtains for me in 48hrs turnaround, thk they really do their own pdtn. They will come dwn measure n charge clearly the tracks cost $xx/m n the curtains u choose $xx/m, oso do string curtains...

They normally take orders direct frm client...to my understanding, if they take orders frm ID-referral or contractor-referral, haf to charge higher for the referral's comm.... :rolleyes: But u might wan to let ur ID earn the referral fee oso if he does a gd job for ur renos :yamseng:

Just my 2cts worth, hope it helps... :dribble: