Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

sssshhhhhhhhhh....................... !!

i remember energy saving cannot use DIMMER(brightness), only those incandescent bulbs can.

cheap cheap nia :sport-smiley-003:

Wher n how much? :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Another question, heard from my contractor that granite will easily stained by acidic solution like detergent... If stained, how to remove?

hmm, if the granite is sealed properly shouldn't be a problem

so far no stains on my countertop though we didn't leave any spills overnight

think bullet ever mentioned using bleach to remove the stain

maybe you want to try and search for that thread?

if u dun say, i also nv noticed!! !! !! :yamseng:

yah lor ... haha :notti: :notti:

once mentoined liao .. and realli noticed that the view is very clear ... :notti: :notti:

yah lor ... haha :yamseng::good:

once mentoined liao .. and realli noticed that the view is very clear ... :):rofl:

you all so TEE KOR one.... !!

apple,

now u know why we said that we stopped using it long time back and got a rather unused bottle that you could have taken from us? hehe

just find that somehow it creates 2 tones in the stainless steel over time....a darker tone where the oil/dirt got stuck/baked in...and another tone where not as badly affected.

and seems like it affects cooking area more obviously, other areas not so affected

Was reading Mace t-blog when i came across this. The uncle who install my mum's rinnai stainless steel hob told her to clean by pouring a bit of CLEAN VEGETABLE OIL on the paper kitchen toliet roll (err, u know, the long tissue used in kitchen???) and clean the hob.. And surprisingly, it works and its not oily at all.. The stainless steel return to its shiny state after a heavy cooking session.. !!

you all so TEE KOR one.... :dancingqueen:

Ooops, i think abit wrong time to add in my post! !!

Was reading Mace t-blog when i came across this. The uncle who install my mum's rinnai stainless steel hob told her to clean by pouring a bit of CLEAN VEGETABLE OIL on the paper kitchen toliet roll (err, u know, the long tissue used in kitchen???) and clean the hob.. And surprisingly, it works and its not oily at all.. The stainless steel return to its shiny state after a heavy cooking session.. :dunno:

Ooops, i think abit wrong time to add in my post! :(

wah :deal: this is power :lol:

以毒攻毒

hi MaCe ge ge,

your statement

" Always Shop For the Cheapest Sungei rd/Kelantan rd/Jalan Besar/Ubi Shopper!:bangwall:"

catch my eye leh...

any idea where to shop cheapest yet reliable aircon ???

your those 景德镇瓷器 really impressive, wah... your home like a museum :bangwall::jawdrop:

cheers...

rina

hi MaCe ge ge,

your statement

" Always Shop For the Cheapest Sungei rd/Kelantan rd/Jalan Besar/Ubi Shopper!:curse:"

catch my eye leh...

any idea where to shop cheapest yet reliable aircon ???

your those 景德镇瓷器 really impressive, wah... your home like a museum :(:notti:

cheers...

rina

wah museum...then me also a exhibit liao wahahha.

now aircon pricing quite standard - just stay away from those departmental stores can liao.

if not, try everjoint or even hongliang(dunno they sell or not) - try those neighbourhood stores - sure cheap.

MaCe ge ge, don't worry, even you are an exhibit, you are a very modern exhibit, modern contemporary art, not those 出土文物 type :rolleyes::yamseng::dribble:

Apple jie jie, thanks for your info... will go and see look :notti:

actually two months ago, went to balestier, just beside the clustered tiles shops, we found this creation

aircon, went in and asked the price, at that time LG inverter sys 3 got promotion, price around S$2.5k~2.6k

including installation plus a free ceiling fan. they said they use class 0 material, 5 year warranty for

installation. since this is the first aircon shop we visited, we didn't buy. now two months down the road,

seems price changes a lot already. just now called the person we talked to that day, he said now the LG

inverter sys 3 is S$2.9k already, no free gift. and mitsubishi starmex sys 3 inverter S$2.8k (promotion

price), including installation (mine new flat, no need stainless steel bracket).

各位前辈, how is the price ah...?

many many thanks.....

rina

one more thing...

since we have a tight budget, so everything look for cheap one... sianz....

but we also don't want those lousy stuff... so try to find the best deal that

match our taste, yet within our budget

originally i think LG cheaper, so everywhere look for LG... now seems not the case.

then can anyone comment or recommend, which brand is best value for money?

we want sys 3 inverter...

thanks.....

but dunno if the installer is good or not? cause the aircon dept is actually outsourced..........

i only know of one friend who got it from there

no complaints, did a 'normal' job :notti:

originally i think LG cheaper, so everywhere look for LG... now seems not the case.

then can anyone comment or recommend, which brand is best value for money?

we want sys 3 inverter...

thanks.....

me the kiaSI type = stay away from korean products.

MaCe! happy new year. After your good advise and tips, I've sucessfully change my lights to E-ballast. very nice....just flip the switch lights comes on immediatly, no flickering....

Now need further advise as to where to find cheap & good lobang for aluminum windows installation