Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

hmmm come to think of it.. my savings not as high. cos my office kopi-o only cost $0.60. and most of the time i just make 3-in-1. so ahhh the verdict is i should continue to pump kopi-o as fuel.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
and it will cost more as inflation rate in Sillypore grow... :(

Yes yes very true, just look at the cost of a HDB flat you will know....5 yrs ago i bought my 5-rm only about 200k, wah now the 5-rm is close to 300k liao

hmmm come to think of it.. my savings not as high. cos my office kopi-o only cost $0.60. and most of the time i just make 3-in-1. so ahhh the verdict is i should continue to pump kopi-o as fuel.

Eh ?? how come your office kopi so cheap ah ? anyway me no like 3-in-1 leh, not thick enough, very fast my battery will drain le, just like engenizer battery and normal battery leh hahaha :P

Eh ?? how come your office kopi so cheap ah ? anyway me no like 3-in-1 leh, not thick enough, very fast my battery will drain le, just like engenizer battery and normal battery leh hahaha :P

cos i work in an educational institute. i turn to 3-in-1 in a bide to save some breakfast money mah. so far working fine for me. nowadays ahhh if i drink to strong kopi i will get heart palpitation.

my ex office vending machine kopi only $0.30 hahhaah for public is $0.50-0.60. staff only $0.30 :x

cos i work in an educational institute. i turn to 3-in-1 in a bide to save some breakfast money mah. so far working fine for me. nowadays ahhh if i drink to strong kopi i will get heart palpitation.

my ex office vending machine kopi only $0.30 hahhaah for public is $0.50-0.60. staff only $0.30 :x

Ivy, u have the same problem as me... I used to drink 3 cups of strong kopi...end up having hypertension and heart beat was fast....so these days...am cutting down kopi...limited to half or 1 cup of kopi per day...but trying to kick out kopi.....but is difficult....I kept yawning...maichim taking drugs. These day, am switching to lipton tea alternative day. It seems to work.

Wah so gd so i guess you also save on lunch since school canteen food should be relatively cheap as compared to outside *envy*

Ivy, u have the same problem as me... I used to drink 3 cups of strong kopi...end up having hypertension and heart beat was fast....so these days...am cutting down kopi...limited to half or 1 cup of kopi per day...but trying to kick out kopi.....but is difficult....I kept yawning...maichim taking drugs. These day, am switching to lipton tea alternative day. It seems to work.

Hey I think i got the same problem too....sometimes after my breakfast, my heart will beat very fast for no apparent reason leh...now i know why hmm....

but i limit myself 1 cup per day not like my wife, takes 3-4 cups per day. advise her to cut down she also dun listen...haiz

From my understanding, there is only 1 part you need to take out and wash.

But the problem is that, unlike other coffee making machine, most of the nespresso machine does not have built in milk steamer so you will have to purchase separately.

Hi coffee o the machine comes complete with the milk steamer is just that must use special coffee powder that is ex.

can use normally coffee powder but the taste will be different and the fragrant is not that.

Washing is a problem the strainer ,the steamer,the cuppage and the tube.

oh they comes with tray so will not get dirty .

coffee o: Do ask your wife to cut down on coffee...I am a good example, despite the fact I exercise regularly, I have those symptons.

acyh2001: Wah.....sound troublesome...I think I better stick to either kopitiam or 3 in 1...heehee

Hi coffee o the machine comes complete with the milk steamer is just that must use special coffee powder that is ex.

can use normally coffee powder but the taste will be different and the fragrant is not that.

Washing is a problem the strainer ,the steamer,the cuppage and the tube.

oh they comes with tray so will not get dirty .

Oh is it ? Hmm...but the one I like doesnt seems to have the milk streamer leh.....

Hmmm....so ma fan ah ? think i would rather walk to kopi tiam and buy hahahaha :P

Oh is it ? Hmm...but the one I like doesnt seems to have the milk streamer leh.....

Hmmm....so ma fan ah ? think i would rather walk to kopi tiam and buy hahahaha :P

coffee o sometime must pamper yourself with a heh..heh comfort and enjoyment.

Sit in the balcony with a sip of delicious fragrant coffee and somes choc. cookies look

down and enjoy. Woo.. so relax and wonderful this is life...made your brain work and rest loh.

coffee o sometime must pamper yourself with a heh..heh comfort and enjoyment.

Sit in the balcony with a sip of delicious fragrant coffee and somes choc. cookies look

down and enjoy. Woo.. so relax and wonderful this is life...made your brain work and rest loh.

Hmm.....true true but I prefer to seat in front of TV most of the time leh cos I crouch potato hahahaha :P

so? buying the kopi mahine ma? hehe :P

Dunno le priority will be given to my reno.

After that then consider other stuff, still dunno how much I'm gonna spend on my reno yet sigh..... :(

Dunno le priority will be given to my reno.

After that then consider other stuff, still dunno how much I'm gonna spend on my reno yet sigh..... :(

dun sigh, dun sigh...

i am cracking my brain to see what i can do to play up the existing tv console, study area (i need more shelves for books) and also my dining area :)

dun sigh, dun sigh...

i am cracking my brain to see what i can do to play up the existing tv console, study area (i need more shelves for books) and also my dining area :)

any solid ideas yet? spoken to carpenter already? i think hor the man won't let me do anything to the dinning room.. i guess maybe i'll just hunt for nice painting and hang it up

any solid ideas yet? spoken to carpenter already? i think hor the man won't let me do anything to the dinning room.. i guess maybe i'll just hunt for nice painting and hang it up

actually painting is a good idea too...when u get bored, u can actually change the painting :) I am getting both Ethyl and Brayden to do their footprints and handprints for me to hang up on the wall.