Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey

Retrospectrum Meets Modernisation!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya im very very happy too! the wallpaper also up. but there's a bubble on the lower right side of it, gotta call goodrich to redo. fyi, i liked dealing with Jeff from goodrich. helpful driven young chap. :)

im sooooo happy! *twirls around*

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: twirling like that??

heheh happy for you also. :)

wonderfully!!! was wondering how's your process, since u haven't update for some time. hope to see your completed pics soon!!!

Edited by cannotisit

urgh im feeling sick today from my tom yum noodles that i had for dinner last night. thai express ALWAYS makes me feel this way with their noodles. yucks. hehehehe sorry sorry i have yet to pack plus ah liew took my settee back to his factory to fix up the tracks.

so to all, pls check the tracks of your carpentry, check all your power points too alright. :)

urgh im feeling sick today from my tom yum noodles that i had for dinner last night. thai express ALWAYS makes me feel this way with their noodles. yucks. hehehehe sorry sorry i have yet to pack plus ah liew took my settee back to his factory to fix up the tracks.

so to all, pls check the tracks of your carpentry, check all your power points too alright. :)

ohhh dear hope u will feel better soon.

what about the tracks and the power points huh? what should we look out for?

u feel better ma? if always feel bad after that dish, think u may just want to eat other stuff from thai express. i ate that last week ok leh...probably your tum tum can't agree with the food.rest well, i also owe people picture and ppl say hor wait till neck long already :x

surprisingly the rice dishes are ok, its always the noodles. spicy non spicy always gets me feeling like im hung over and ready to puke my life away. yuck.

check tracks meaning test it, pull it out and try to put it back. cos i did that in order to test and to wipe the insides, next thing i know? cannot put back in. so please try asap so the carpenter can help you.

power points, go around the house to test all the points to ensure all are working. suggest to use your hp and charger and just test all points. i suspect my tv point at my study table (starhub maxonline user here) is faulty as i cannot connect via that point whereas the points in my living room works just fine. better to test now so all works can be quickly rectified.

thanks aubrey for the very useful tips. if not highlighted by you the lazy me will just happily take over everything :x

hee hee i check the tracks but not all the powers yet. im ks now and want to check cos if anything goes wrong and they have to fix up, means they will be creating a mess again!! so i must faster check now. let them mess it up once n for all then pack.