Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey

Retrospectrum Meets Modernisation!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey aubrey! you're back! long time no see gurl! =)

booy, don't like that lah, you're using aubrey's absence to help u slim down ah? :P :P :P

No lah.. I slimed down because of Uncle Soon.. :)

so.... from the last update (tried to update on friday but the laptop at work is super slow and hung..) something else happened!!

i wasnt at home and it was my mom who was home. apparently when we set up our new stove and connected the lpg tank for cooking, there was a problem with the rubber tubing which leads from the lpg tank to stove and a mini "explosion" happened, and the fire caught some of my mom's hair. luckily it was only her hair and nothing else. she only told me after i came home on friday and i was horrified. should anything happen to her i would not know what to do. :(

anyway.. now the insides of my cabinet is pretty much rotten now.. pics below:

IMAGE_235.jpg - one of my doors

IMAGE_234.jpg

IMAGE_229.jpg

affects a few of the panels within the cabinet. and it was after this incident that my mom discovered how ****ty ah mei's carpentry work was. or shld i say crap-entry work. haiyer. told uncle about it, he's coming over to see what can be done.

OMG... luckily your mom's alright!!! nvm about the cabinet.. I'm sure that can be solved.. but as long as you and your mom are ok...

ya im ok cos im not home but luckily my mom is 100% ok cept for her hair... but thats not really important. :P really wondering why its 1 incident after another. :(

it's fortunate that she is ok. i think her hair looks alright. good that uncle will go and take a look for u. keep us posted on what is uncle's remedy for the cabinet doors and yah do get that rubber thingy of the gas, checked!

did not manage to meet you yest at fO4's place.

uncle said will come and look. hopefully he will have solutions. glad ur mum's not hurt...

uncle been dragging his feet again.. really starting to get impatient. my power point at my study table is too weak to support my internet signal (starhub) informed ah tan but almost 1 month i still havent got it fixed. i know im "slow" to only get impatient now.. :P

ah tan is coming to my place tomorrow evening to finish up my last bit of electrical work. i help u ask him?

uncle been dragging his feet again.. really starting to get impatient. my power point at my study table is too weak to support my internet signal (starhub) informed ah tan but almost 1 month i still havent got it fixed. i know im "slow" to only get impatient now.. :P

u wana call ah tan directly? best u call elder goh! xiao gong zhu call him he sure help ;)

my rectifications also gonna be handled by him...

that's scary! Glad that ur mum is alright. Think more positive ba... hopefully things will go smooth for u from now on! :)

elder goh is not in sg!! and i shall meet up with uncle this weekend to discuss. hope he does not fly my plane cos i was on it for 3 times already. RAR!!! see.. how to take photo.. do u guys know my old study table is parked in my living room due to the power point issue? haiyer..

ya to those who have LPG gas tank, pls dont ignore when you smell gas. it might mean sthing. (in my case, mini "explosion")

aubrey i didn't manage to meet ah tan.. cos my eletrical works postpone to saturday le so didn't pass message abt ur power point