Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey

Retrospectrum Meets Modernisation!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah wah what pick up line! wo shi qing bai de! sorry simon but i stay in bugis all my life, to go to sch in yishun dont make sense. :P

hello .... No pick up line lah .... Cos i meet her that day , then find that she look like one of my schoolmate nia ok ...

Later Rachel wu gui me how ....

Anyway ... going to be father soon also .... don't hai me ok

oooo im back, anyone missed me? ok i missed out a lot. by and large, was away to packing and of cos, my energy was sapped up by this project at work and now that the deadline is over, i can breathe.

:)

oh btw, for some weird reason, the glass shelf i bought from royal fanco for the toilet, most commonly placed under the mirror, shattered for no rhyme or reason. apparently these things dont have warranty and i have to buy a new one. sigh.

oooo im back, anyone missed me? ok i missed out a lot. by and large, was away to packing and of cos, my energy was sapped up by this project at work and now that the deadline is over, i can breathe.

oh btw, for some weird reason, the glass shelf i bought from royal fanco for the toilet, most commonly placed under the mirror, shattered for no rhyme or reason. apparently these things dont have warranty and i have to buy a new one. sigh.

tsk tsk...so thick skin....start aldy ask if we miss u lor...YES WE MISS U ALOT(was toking to F4 abt u when at rierie plc).... :P

hope things are going well for u liao....u got check with henry?

welcome back, installation issue or walls or something?! really weird... hopefully there's no one injuried...

oh i was right inside showering and it just shattered right before my eyes.. i dont know why.. even the boss was perplexed. luckily no one was injured.. the bars left hanging are still very sturdy..

and thanks for the welcome!! good to be back! (Yaaaa i owe ppl pics..)

welcome back aubrey!!!!! yes we missed u greatly!! good to hear all is well at your side.

oh i was right inside showering and it just shattered right before my eyes.. i dont know why.. even the boss was perplexed. luckily no one was injured.. the bars left hanging are still very sturdy..

and thanks for the welcome!! good to be back! (Yaaaa i owe ppl pics..)

glad you're alright even though you were inside the bathroom... :D

so long as u are alright, aubrey!!!

hmm...have i grown 1cm taller??? I think I may have cos u kept us waiting for the pics ;)

Edited by familyof4

so long as u are alright, aubrey!!!

hmm...have i grown 1cm taller??? I think I may have cos u kept us waiting for the pics ;)

Then my neck is 2cm longer?? And I lost weight 3kg.. My BMI is gonna drop further.. haha

Then my neck is 2cm longer?? And I lost weight 3kg.. My BMI is gonna drop further.. haha

hey aubrey! you're back! long time no see gurl! =)

booy, don't like that lah, you're using aubrey's absence to help u slim down ah? :P :P :P