Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey

Retrospectrum Meets Modernisation!

talk about that...better post! i also hope to post once my stuff settled else i will get weird PMs challenging me to post the pics to PROOF that I am a rightful owner of the house!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
piglet! latest news is MJ is dead. you caught that or not?? dun later 3 days later then u realise that he is dead

Yes hor! Dun like that.. i listen to radio and 'live reporting' from my coll this morning liao. I sound like mountain turtle liao. Pple say i'm lazy leh... like my nick. :P

omg i very very shocked at the news!!! :( :( :( so sudden!!!!!

(oh no now ivy is giving news updates, later she charge how..)

yar! b4 and after pictures! shocking of cos! most shocking is b4 the reno, mom has X amount of stuff, after reno, mom still have X amount of stuff! the horror.. :o:o

Mums...... my mum's storerm, no space to walk!! i open door must be careful, may have things falling out! Can imagine still got the playdoh we used to play when we were young? And my youngest sis is already 20 lor! *faintz*

Show us ur mum's collection... then we can compare to see who's mum more power. :P

talk about that...better post! i also hope to post once my stuff settled else i will get weird PMs challenging me to post the pics to PROOF that I am a rightful owner of the house!!!

Ya... post! Otherwise i'll flame u as a poster! :P

*PS: i feel sooo relax posting here. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by mrspiglet

luckily for ivy posting...i just know about MJ passed away....so sad...he was an icon during my school days....somehow feel shocking esp when there's the hoo ha about him coming back.... :(

F4,

U better do so hor.Must remeber...ask hubby, yr prince and princes n u....take a photo with the pose of holding HDB ownership letter(Pls remeber A3 size)..then with the V-sign and take hor. If not wont be counted cos how we know u owner lor?Law by Law.No excuse and exception.:P

2nd Photo must ask be pose of u handling the cheque to Uncle(pls note...the size of cheque must be those big big de...like charity show kind)..then like that can verify he reno for u hor.law by Law de.:P

Ivy...

U dun anyhow update news here hor. until u have told us how u charge, u are not a licensed "info feeder" in the thread. 2nd warning liao hor. I think really must ask u n the authority to drink kopi liao.So can verify.When u free to do that?:P

Agian i am just an innocent,friendly,helpful,righteous RT user. :)

omg i very very shocked at the news!!! :( :( :( so sudden!!!!!

(oh no now ivy is giving news updates, later she charge how..)

yar! b4 and after pictures! shocking of cos! most shocking is b4 the reno, mom has X amount of stuff, after reno, mom still have X amount of stuff! the horror.. :o:o

hahahha!!!! older generation is like that lah, my parents also same, like to keep keep keep

hahaha i tell u, when my mom was out, uncle was here. he was raving about how nice the other houses was but he was frank with me, saying that if i have more $$ i could have added other things such as downlights, cove lights etc etc. but another thing is bcos im staying with my mom, its hard to please both her and myself. as such, my planned theme/concept/whatever la came out looking like its not very co-ordinated. actually i think there is no real solid theme.

for me, no $ = minimalist (disclaimer: applicable only to me)

we shall see how it turns out after packing. :P

haha BD shld i do that also?? stand outside my house, pose with uncle, shaking his hand. then must present my very old title deed with names on it too? then will u do a screenshot, save your cache, backup into ext HDD, put in safe, safe guard with CCTV? if u will i will! LOL.

hahaha wow mrspiglet, show down huh!! ok ok u post yours i post mine k! hahaha!! see who got more stuff. did u see the new paper today? there's this HDB flat full of trash. **** jialat. that one is the king.

f4, u really got weird PMs huh. how come i dont have? :x ok i think i need to edit my post and take that line out. for the record, i dont PM ppl to recommend my contractor. nor do i respond now to posts on the forum for his contact. unless they PM me, i wont PM them. hur!

PJ, i know its very sad.... :( for all that he was, talent was evident. the good die young. live fast, die young i suppose!

hahaha i tell u, when my mom was out, uncle was here. he was raving about how nice the other houses was but he was frank with me, saying that if i have more $$ i could have added other things such as downlights, cove lights etc etc. but another thing is bcos im staying with my mom, its hard to please both her and myself. as such, my planned theme/concept/whatever la came out looking like its not very co-ordinated. actually i think there is no real solid theme.

for me, no $ = minimalist (disclaimer: applicable only to me)

we shall see how it turns out after packing. :P

haha BD shld i do that also?? stand outside my house, pose with uncle, shaking his hand. then must present my very old title deed with names on it too? then will u do a screenshot, save your cache, backup into ext HDD, put in safe, safe guard with CCTV? if u will i will! LOL.

hahaha wow mrspiglet, show down huh!! ok ok u post yours i post mine k! hahaha!! see who got more stuff. did u see the new paper today? there's this HDB flat full of trash. **** jialat. that one is the king.

f4, u really got weird PMs huh. how come i dont have? :x ok i think i need to edit my post and take that line out. for the record, i dont PM ppl to recommend my contractor. nor do i respond now to posts on the forum for his contact. unless they PM me, i wont PM them. hur!

PJ, i know its very sad.... :( for all that he was, talent was evident. the good die young. live fast, die young i suppose!

yes aubrey...u are no exception. Must also take the photo...remeber to smile.

N also hor...u need to take with Elder Goh also.:P

aubrey: 一山还有一山高... let's see who wins!

i've heard of terrible messy story of my coll's MIL as well, n the kitchen was renovated by uncle a mth ago! :P I think we lose liao... hear that one is cannot even walk properly, too much junk liao. must post ah!

aubrey: 一山还有一山高... let's see who wins!

i've heard of terrible messy story of my coll's MIL as well, n the kitchen was renovated by uncle a mth ago! :P I think we lose liao... hear that one is cannot even walk properly, too much junk liao. must post ah!

lolz.... sounds like my current room :P

wah... for you girls, it's the moms keeping things wor... my mom throws my dad's stuff and he insists on keeping more, my dad throws my mom's stuff and my mom hides more, my mom wants to throw my stuff but I threaten her not to...

the only one who has any license to really throw anything in my house... is my sister cos she's the loudest. :)

Ivy...

U dun anyhow update news here hor. until u have told us how u charge, u are not a licensed "info feeder" in the thread. 2nd warning liao hor. I think really must ask u n the authority to drink kopi liao.So can verify.When u free to do that?:P

Agian i am just an innocent,friendly,helpful,righteous RT user. :)

that MJ news FREE FREE FREE can or not?? FREE!!!! learn that virture from uncle. once a while must throw in free things mah.

drink kopi?? Free one also?? I like!!!!! I love kopi!!! I do free u also want to complain me ahhh?! heartless leh!

ehhh since u all are planning to take shots of the presentation of last thread, maybe I should provide the service of organizing "symbolic" handing over of flats!!! new income for me!! Yeah!! i am a step nearer to being able to afford to engage an ID to my next house!!! for ah soon customers i give a 15% discount plus throw in a gigantic ply card cheque as free gift!!! offer ends 31 aug 2009!!!

*squatting one side punching on her calculator counting money!!*

aubrey is happy now!!! ok on monday the LG came to wall mount the tv in the living room! no more watching tv on the 14" tv!! :D yay! and things are more or less done up so now we are doubling up energy to clean it.

our floor has finally been fully polished but ALAS! we found a tile in the living room which as quite an obvious crack at the side. sigh. it HAS to be replaced cos its in the living room and its a big one. boo.

for those wondering about the authenticity of my postings and wants pictures to supplement my talk, pls be patient. work has been killing me so im trying my best. (left office ytd at 12+am, too tired to pack hence the long delays in promised pics)

yay happy happy!!

good to hear that it progress well....:) Glad that u are happier as well...n yes....my bad.......still havent get the cream for your sink yet...will make the calll okie...pai sey pai sey...:)

ya im very very happy too! the wallpaper also up. but there's a bubble on the lower right side of it, gotta call goodrich to redo. fyi, i liked dealing with Jeff from goodrich. helpful driven young chap. :)

im sooooo happy! *twirls around*