Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey

Retrospectrum Meets Modernisation!

tsk tsk...ask u all talk reno...u all come here to talk about guys.....tsk tsk...

Pet: u are suppose to be the "licenced" discpline mistress lor...how can side track ley...tsk tsk....:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
tsk tsk...ask u all talk reno...u all come here to talk about guys.....tsk tsk...

Pet: u are suppose to be the "licenced" discpline mistress lor...how can side track ley...tsk tsk....:P

aiyoh aiyoh... thread owner also join in already leh... legalised sidetracking. :P

aiyoh aiyoh... thread owner also join in already leh... legalised sidetracking. :P

wah!!when did we have new ruling on:If thread owner join in side tracking/off topic discussion, is leaglised?*busy flipping the thick stack of Terms & condition*

I tell u what...I am going to save your this posting,make another cooy into my external hard disk, lock into into my safe,get a cctv to safeguard it, then print it into A3 size and show it to the"authority" lor....*i am just been kind and helpful...as always* :P

aubrey, no need no need, cos ahh we dunno how uncle interpret handsome leh. later his judgement is different from us then how?? sicali he tell me Ah Tan handsome what, then how???

I rather they do my carpentry nicely, then hor I will be in super good mood. When I am in super good mood EVERYONE will be HANDSOME AND PRETTY to me!!! hhahhaha even ah tan also can be very handsome!

omg ivy, its like alternate case of beer goggles, just that this is what? wooden goggles?

eh BD good to note u have noticed the new procedure for legalizing procedures. :)

pet ah, didnt know your chinese so good one leh!

PROPER UPDATES

my glass table top delayed till Friday (today) so that is a small issue. now can finally begin packing stuff around my house and start taking NICE PICS that does the reno (and my bloody money) justice. :]

i love to keep people in suspense. n i love the shocking b4 and after pics. whoohoo!

wah!!when did we have new ruling on:If thread owner join in side tracking/off topic discussion, is leaglised?*busy flipping the thick stack of Terms & condition*

I tell u what...I am going to save your this posting,make another cooy into my external hard disk, lock into into my safe,get a cctv to safeguard it, then print it into A3 size and show it to the"authority" lor....*i am just been kind and helpful...as always* :P

WAH... Don't like that leh. I will be shy leh.. everyone see what I write.. I pai seh. Scully I become VERY FAMOUS how???

aubrey, no need no need, cos ahh we dunno how uncle interpret handsome leh. later his judgement is different from us then how?? sicali he tell me Ah Tan handsome what, then how???

I rather they do my carpentry nicely, then hor I will be in super good mood. When I am in super good mood EVERYONE will be HANDSOME AND PRETTY to me!!! hhahhaha even ah tan also can be very handsome!

haha ivy is right!! Dunno Uncle's "handsome" can be trusted or not... Erhmm.. wait he send himself... :P Not bad la, things will get done. hahahah

omg ivy, its like alternate case of beer goggles, just that this is what? wooden goggles?

eh BD good to note u have noticed the new procedure for legalizing procedures. :)

pet ah, didnt know your chinese so good one leh!

PROPER UPDATES

my glass table top delayed till Friday (today) so that is a small issue. now can finally begin packing stuff around my house and start taking NICE PICS that does the reno (and my bloody money) justice. :]

i love to keep people in suspense. n i love the shocking b4 and after pics. whoohoo!

My Cheena ah? Ok la... can still pass. haha But using the computer is easier. I only need to recognise the word... needn't write from memory. :)

yes yes that's just a small issue. YAYYYYYY finally things are done.

*camping for photos*

WAH... Don't like that leh. I will be shy leh.. everyone see what I write.. I pai seh. Scully I become VERY FAMOUS how???

haha ivy is right!! Dunno Uncle's "handsome" can be trusted or not... Erhmm.. wait he send himself... :P Not bad la, things will get done. hahahah

nvm...if u become famous...i will get referral fee for those who want to catch a glimpse of u....i get to earn.Cos Ivy aldy start to earn $$ by making roti prata, referral fee for Uncle fan club and etc...i also $$ face de.:P..dun worry...u will be duly rewarded de...:P

Think if Uncle send himself instead, all of us sure faint on the spot de...wahahahahaha.:P

nvm...if u become famous...i will get referral fee for those who want to catch a glimpse of u....i get to earn.Cos Ivy aldy start to earn $$ by making roti prata, referral fee for Uncle fan club and etc...i also $$ face de.:P..dun worry...u will be duly rewarded de...:P

Think if Uncle send himself instead, all of us sure faint on the spot de...wahahahahaha.:P

ehhh u dun red eye abt my earning then go and report me hor!

WRONG LEH! if uncle send himself 1 person won't faint ---> AUBREY! (ten fingers all pointing to aubrey so non of them are pointed at myself) Cos I remembered much earlier on aubrey got say uncle is charming. SEe see?? aubrey even among the ladies, our interpretation of charm and good looks cannot standardise liao, so better don't entrust this task to uncle!!!

ehhh u dun red eye abt my earning then go and report me hor!

WRONG LEH! if uncle send himself 1 person won't faint ---> AUBREY! (ten fingers all pointing to aubrey so non of them are pointed at myself) Cos I remembered much earlier on aubrey got say uncle is charming. SEe see?? aubrey even among the ladies, our interpretation of charm and good looks cannot standardise liao, so better don't entrust this task to uncle!!!

I think i better stay away from you two $$ facer le. very soon the two of u going to upgrade and start charging us for conversation with u le. Like a shrink! =p

I think i better stay away from you two $$ facer le. very soon the two of u going to upgrade and start charging us for conversation with u le. Like a shrink! =p

hmmm thanks for putting that idea in me!!!

We now must make and save enough money so that we have money to engage those IDs/Contractors some people wanted to forcefully shaft down our throat. With so many "overly kind" people around, very soon, uncle soon may not be able to provide us his service anymore. thus have to save up on rainy days.

I talked to you!! Pay up!

hmmm thanks for putting that idea in me!!!

We now must make and save enough money so that we have money to engage those IDs/Contractors some people wanted to forcefully shaft down our throat. With so many "overly kind" people around, very soon, uncle soon may not be able to provide us his service anymore. thus have to save up on rainy days.

I talked to you!! Pay up!

Oh cmon la...u never let us know your rate...then u want to charge Storm for it?Like that fair meh?i will report u to authorithy lor. U also need to give us yr proper quotation,let us see, throw in some free airtime for us also ma. If not no one want to talk with u how???!!*busy typing complain letter*

N Ivy, please hor...yr permit for 10 fingers pointing is still in processing. As this is a unique case(cos normally 1 finger point other, 4 point at our ownself)...we need longer time to process for the permit hor. Please refrain yourself form using this gesture unless you have gotten your permit.If not i report to authority also.(busy typing complain letter again!!!)Law By Law de.* I am just an innocent, righteous, friendly,fair and objective member of RT. :P*

Gongkia knows or not?

eh .. i don't think ah liew is handsome, neither is any of the workers.

mrspiglet .. u not scared later gongkia come and read your post arh?

haha pet i tell uncle to send u his selection of his most handsome workers to parade for u k? same for ivy, F4 and mrspiglet. apples u want? :D

Why am i always i step later in catching all the news?!? :( Ok...gongkia was the one that agrees with me too that Ah liew quite handsome one hor! Hahah!

Aubrey: ask uncle to tabulate a booklet... machiam like model selection. :notti: I'll be waiting for u to show ur b4 and after pics... guarantee shocking! :P

Oh cmon la...u never let us know your rate...then u want to charge Storm for it?Like that fair meh?i will report u to authorithy lor. U also need to give us yr proper quotation,let us see, throw in some free airtime for us also ma. If not no one want to talk with u how???!!*busy typing complain letter*

N Ivy, please hor...yr permit for 10 fingers pointing is still in processing. As this is a unique case(cos normally 1 finger point other, 4 point at our ownself)...we need longer time to process for the permit hor. Please refrain yourself form using this gesture unless you have gotten your permit.If not i report to authority also.(busy typing complain letter again!!!)Law By Law de.* I am just an innocent, righteous, friendly,fair and objective member of RT. :P*

BD, u r **** hilarious! Dun worry lah, no one can accuse us of "anything and everything" of wat we post here... unless the thread owner wanna us to register for permit to post in her thread all non-reno related but entertaining posts. U not so bad right aubrey? :rolleyes:

piglet! latest news is MJ is dead. you caught that or not?? dun later 3 days later then u realise that he is dead

omg i very very shocked at the news!!! :( :( :( so sudden!!!!!

(oh no now ivy is giving news updates, later she charge how..)

yar! b4 and after pictures! shocking of cos! most shocking is b4 the reno, mom has X amount of stuff, after reno, mom still have X amount of stuff! the horror.. :o:o