Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

With Jospeh's good PM, I already dun need to chase and chase like the past.. After much consideration, we have decided to only plaster one wall.. Our plastering is completed today, now it's nice nice and smooth smooth.. And the new lights are also all UP as well.. Happy that the entire house is bright bright.. Or else we can hardly do much checking and pasting of masking tape after work at night.. :D Wanted to take some photos of the lights, but my phone camera is too lousy.. So shall wait for Smartie's DSLR to 出马了.. :horse:

Changed some spolit light bulbs today and saw a nice dining light at Edison Lightings.. OMG.. Initially, we have no intention to change the dining light and now I'm tempted.. :)

Tomorrow should be able to clear the debris liao.. Then it's the misc things to clear before the carpentry can be up.. My neck is very very long liao..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

all ur lights up liao? tat's fast. my lights are not up yet.

ur painting works also finished. very fast

Edited by guy77

all ur lights up liao? tat's fast. my lights are not up yet.

ur painting works also finished. very fast

Yah.. Joseph called them and they appeared the following day to fix them.. The wiring was already completed previously, so it's faster this time round.. Still have a bit of wiring undone, waiting for the carpentry to be up.. Very minimal though..

The painting completed in around 3 days, excluding Sun by 3 malay guys.. After this plastering of one wall, the Malay guy needs to come up again liao.. :P

I suppose the sofa is from st louis ba?

The sofa I ordered is right in front of the black string curtain..hee

Yup yup.. Smart gal.. I can't rem how that sofa looks like.. :)

This is mine! But colour probably grey...

Sofa_StLouis.jpg

Oh.. I rem seeing this.. Nice.. The head rest is adjustable?

booy, i always thought your progress is very fast...and yes, it is fast leh!

love the newly painted walls...really looks much better than before and finally a feel of your own home :)

Oh.. I rem seeing this.. Nice.. The head rest is adjustable?

yup yup the back cushion is adjustable and the two piece backing creates good support for my back.

Heya Neighbours - Smartie, Booy and XiaoBB.

Long time no pop by but glad to see that things are moving on well for homes!

Booy, the sofa looks really comfy and will fit your colour scheme really well.

It'll be great to just chill and lie on it and watch your favourite movies at home. :)

It'll be great to just chill and lie on it and watch your favourite movies at home. :)

@adrian_john - Hi Hi!~ Have you finalise your contractor?

@smartie - what happen to your kitchen/hall wall? Same as previous?....open in the centre with the glass panels?

Edited by XiaoBinBin

booy, i always thought your progress is very fast...and yes, it is fast leh!

love the newly painted walls...really looks much better than before and finally a feel of your own home :)

I have minimal hacking except for the toilets.. So my progress is SO-SO bah..

Our theme is cosy and warm.. So no loud colours like the past.. Hopefully, can really create a homely feel when all the things are completed...

yup yup the back cushion is adjustable and the two piece backing creates good support for my back.

I wanted to get those sofa with back support ones.. But cannot really find a design that we like..

I'm still popping by your blog to see your interesing ideas.. I have a lot of shows, dramas and animes waiting to watch manz.. So busy nowadays, they are not pending for HO.. :D

@smartie - what happen to your kitchen/hall wall? Same as previous?....open in the centre with the glass panels?

Kitchen is untouched because it's quite done up and we can't really find too much fault with it.. So the connection between kitchen and living room remains unchanged as well..

Wah clearing debris today? That's fast!

Finally can clear debris liao.. I'm waiting for it to clear and see if my dear flooring is further damaged or not... Now already have one part of the flooring that needs to be replaced because it was previously scratched.

Pretty hectic for these two days.. But today is a very fruitful day...

To beat the crowd at PC show, Smartie and me went to Suntec area at around 12pm today.. After finding a parking lot that is per entry for the entire day, we happily went to Robinsons to shop.. My first time at Robinsons since GSS started! And we bought our first set of bedsheets.. It's a 600TC Bellamy Quilt cover set.. Very smooth and nice, costed us $185 after the GST rebate and discounts.. The usual price is stated to be around $600, I wonder how true it is.. Now with such a start at 600TC, I wonder will I ever buy anything lower than this.. :)

After lunch, we spent our time walking around Suntec and Marina Sq area.. And went to all the possible places in the vicinity like Harvey and Gain City, but didn't find any interesting and good deal.. We only attacked the PC show at around 3.30pm.. We hunted around the exhibition hall and finally confirmed our purchases at around 6pm..

Sony Bravia 40" LCD (KDL-40W4500) for our living room.. $1949 with $100 voucher.. Free delivery + Wall mounting..

W450.jpg

LG 32" LCD (32LH20) for our MBR.. $599 with miserable $20 voucher.. Free delivery + Wall mounting..

lg-tv-22LH20-Medium.jpg

Edited by booy