Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

booy regarding adding on of items ahhh, dun ask Jason. He everything also say must pay one. I told him my door I want long handle bar he tell me must top $200+. I told him uncle that time say included. Jason went on to say that handle expensive blah blah. So this morning I called uncle, uncle say mine already included (cos i did mention to him right from beginning), he say when it comes to dollar and cents dun ask jason, cos he "everything also dunno, only know how to say must add money" hahahah

So just go and discuss with uncle and if jason is the executer just let him know u settle with uncle on the payment (or FOC) already.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wahhh

lvl 2????? is the shop smth like molecule????

still have? wah lao.. been looking for it for the longest time!!

I went to that store just last week.. Saw a similar one indeed.. Raffles City also have another store that sells more of such clock.. but more fanciful designs.. Level 2 or 3.. Good luck!

Edited by booy

booy regarding adding on of items ahhh, dun ask Jason. He everything also say must pay one. I told him my door I want long handle bar he tell me must top $200+. I told him uncle that time say included. Jason went on to say that handle expensive blah blah. So this morning I called uncle, uncle say mine already included (cos i did mention to him right from beginning), he say when it comes to dollar and cents dun ask jason, cos he "everything also dunno, only know how to say must add money" hahahah

So just go and discuss with uncle and if jason is the executer just let him know u settle with uncle on the payment (or FOC) already.

Yah.. Jason added $$ behind all the new things that I added.. I know they cost $$, so want to prep myself a bit by asking.. Jason did not add the $$ himself lah.. Hopefully, Uncle can make it cheaper or FOC in the end.. :)

Workers came to install toilet fittings today. Master bathroom is halfway done because need to wait for the vanity cabinet to be up before mounting the basin and the mirror. Also can't use the original concept of concealing the MBR shower pipes since the worker said connecting the pipes straight from common toilet shower wall will mean that the hot and cold direction of the mixer will be reversed. So in the end have to use exposed piping. One more bad news is that one tile chipped off while a worker is drilling a hole to install corner glass rack. Need to ask Jason to tell the tiler to come to replace :(

Our rainshower. You can see the chipped tile above the glass rack.

DSC00282.JPG

Closeup of the shower rose

DSC00286.JPG

The toilet bowl in the master bedroom toilet

DSC00287.JPG

What it looks like after sealing :P

DSC00294.JPG

Common toilet is more or less completed.

Toilet bowl. Booy and I are the first ones to use it :P

DSC00297.JPG

Washbasin area. The basin and tap are re-used from previous owner.

DSC00299.JPG

Shower area

DSC00300.JPG

looking good. aiyoh can't wait for my fitting to be installed!!.. but i guess mine won't happen till the week after....

Wow.. very nice classy toilets!!! :good:

We are trying to keep it as simple as possible.. No fanciful designs..

your profress is really good! was it your place that uncle went to today?

he mentioned he went to bishan.

Uncle didn't come.. Think there's another project at Bishan under Uncle.. But dun know whose one..

looking good. aiyoh can't wait for my fitting to be installed!!.. but i guess mine won't happen till the week after....

There's some hollow tiles behind the fittings.. Might need to uninstall and change the tiles.. Hope that Jason can come over to my house to take a look tmr.. Your turn will come soon... :)

Please tell me that no one would want to use the MBR toilet after 3 layers of sealing.. :P

I think our worst news today is that I found 5 hollow tiles in MBR and 10 hollow tiles in common toilet.. Is this a norm? :dunno:

i guess there bound to be hollow tiles but it's just a matter of how many can we accept. 10 in toilet sounds like you should highlight it since it is just a small space. is it very hollow throughout or just a bit at the corners?

i have about 5 in common toilet and about 2-3 in kitchen. but they are just hollow at the side. i will check thoroughly once more. will highlight the more "serious" ones to joseph

progress seems fast....ten tiles in a toilet is abit too much...might as well feedback and see what can they do....

hehe....same as you...after my toilet bowl installed, think hubby and i use it also.....at least feel better.... ;)

Please tell me that no one would want to use the MBR toilet after 3 layers of sealing.. :P

I think our worst news today is that I found 5 hollow tiles in MBR and 10 hollow tiles in common toilet.. Is this a norm? :dunno:

2 tilers came to tile my house on saturday. Maybe after they had done your place. I already found some hollow tiles even though it's not even done yet. One tiler did it slowly but pretty alright. The other tiler did very fast but after I checked today using twenty cents coin, a lot of them hollow!!!!!

Ours are mostly a part of it that is hollow.. Only around 2 are very serious.. almost the entire piece is hollow.. And I have not even search till those area that is inaccessible to me..