Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

Went to some sales today again.. Sia Huat is the most fruitful trip with some photos below.. The OM sale at Tai Seng is a WOW... Too bad it's mostly display set and some of the things like coffee and dining table, we already bought it.. There's this chair with those elastic strings that i really love, it comes in pink and blue colour.. I insisted in buying both to make it a pair.. But Smartie finds it too expensive as it costs $68 each for such a simple chair.. In the end, we tossed a coin and I lost.. :(

Continuing the search for our sofa, we went to Katong Mall's Casa Italy again.. Sad that the sofa that we like cannot fit in our measurements.. So Casa Italy is a NO GO.. Still not discouraged, we went to Evov at Balestier point.. The sofa there are very nice and modern.. and best thing is that it is fully customisable from the length to sofa layout.. The one that we are eyeing costs a whopping $2500.. Above our budget again.. I believe we are going to have a new home without a sofa liao..

Not a drinker so potential ice-cream glass that comes in a set of 6.. Further discounted at $12.. Best buy of the day..

DSC00307.jpg

1.6L Vacuum flask costs $15.50 and pitcher costs $6..

DSC00303.jpg

Spices rack set costs $5.50

DSC00304.jpg

Some fanciful jar that costs $0.50 each.. I'm still trying to find a use for it.. :)

DSC00305.jpg

Salt and pepper set that costs $0.50 each as well..

DSC00308.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Continuing the search for our sofa, we went to Katong Mall's Casa Italy again.. Sad that the sofa that we like cannot fit in our measurements.. So Casa Italy is a NO GO.. Still not discouraged, we went to Evov at Balestier point.. The sofa there are very nice and modern.. and best thing is that it is fully customisable from the length to sofa layout.. The one that we are eyeing costs a whopping $2500.. Above our budget again.. I believe we are going to have a new home without a sofa liao..

Have you tried Navinzi at enterprise one (kaki bukit)?

http://www.navinzi.com/

Nothing much on their website though but the quality of the leather sofa is pretty good.

We have been to see quite a few brands of sofa even the high end ones but chose theirs due to pricing and quality of course!

They got promo at $1995 for 3+2 full leather sofa. For us, we just want quality and simple leather sofa.

wow, the wine glasses are further discounted?! good buy :good: i bought yesterday at $24 i think.

Yes.. Original is $24.. Last day special! :D

Have you tried Navinzi at enterprise one (kaki bukit)?

http://www.navinzi.com/

Nothing much on their website though but the quality of the leather sofa is pretty good.

We have been to see quite a few brands of sofa even the high end ones but chose theirs due to pricing and quality of course!

They got promo at $1995 for 3+2 full leather sofa. For us, we just want quality and simple leather sofa.

We went to Navinzi twice.. The sofas are either too small or too big.. But their sofas is pretty nice and comfy...

Common toilet is more or less completed.

Washbasin area. The basin and tap are re-used from previous owner.

DSC00299.JPG

Can i know where do u get the soap dispenser and how much is it?

thanks!

heee i bought the same pitcher! Was very tempted to get the pretty glass but was thinking I probably won't use it much.. cos both my boys so young... a bit worry that they'll hurt themselves if they break the glass.. sayang... but the glass is really pretty lor!

thanks!

The soap dispenser comes as a bathroom set of 7.. So I dun know the price of this dispenser.. It is bought at Universal Union.. I saw it at many places, so it's quite easy to get..

heee i bought the same pitcher! Was very tempted to get the pretty glass but was thinking I probably won't use it much.. cos both my boys so young... a bit worry that they'll hurt themselves if they break the glass.. sayang... but the glass is really pretty lor!

The pitcher is good and light.. Plastic one.. The pretty glass is a good to have lah.. I can't think of much use except for putting ice-cream.. hee..

The soap dispenser comes as a bathroom set of 7.. So I dun know the price of this dispenser.. It is bought at Universal Union.. I saw it at many places, so it's quite easy to get..

The pitcher is good and light.. Plastic one.. The pretty glass is a good to have lah.. I can't think of much use except for putting ice-cream.. hee..

hi, please pm me ah soon's contact. and also, LSH and Sin Lek's address. jennchoi@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Yes.. Original is $24.. Last day special! :D

We went to Navinzi twice.. The sofas are either too small or too big.. But their sofas is pretty nice and comfy...

ha ha ha, having the right size is very important!

I got that one too. Two in fact, one for water, another one for home-brewed teas and what not =p. Did you get the pitcher with the ice-tube? Great for serving. Carrefour sellng at nearly twice sia huat's price! =)

thanks!

booy was not entirely correct. We bought 2 units of this soap dispenser. One is part of package, the other standalone one costs around $28 (incl GST) ....

hi, please pm me ah soon's contact. and also, LSH and Sin Lek's address. jennchoi@gmail.com

Thanks!!

PM'ed you.. :)

Edited by booy

I got that one too. Two in fact, one for water, another one for home-brewed teas and what not =p. Did you get the pitcher with the ice-tube? Great for serving. Carrefour sellng at nearly twice sia huat's price! =)

Great choice! I dun know how useful it is for the pitcher with ice-cube.. So didn't buy it.. Is it good?

ha ha ha, having the right size is very important!

Exactly! So we are going to have our new home without a sofa.. Because the right one never appears.. :D

Edited by booy